What's new

SIM [ gamecolon ] [ ゲームコロン] SoldGirl Town / ウラレタウン RE179387 RJ179387

SilverEcchi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: ウラレタウン - RJ179387

So I've managed to get through and figure out most of the game with basic gaming logic, but I'd love to know what some of this stuff actually means.
I can't read japanese moonrunes but I can speak it so if I even knew how to pronounce these I would translate it myself.

Maybe some actually japanese-literate hero will translate this? *winkwinknudgenudge*
There is a translation for the first one on the last page but here it is again

Voice Type
-Unspecified 指定なし -Loli ロリ -Junior 後輩 (Kohai/underclassmen)

-Classmate? 同級生 -Downer ダウナー -Committee Chairman 委員長

-Older Sister お姉さん -Masculine 男つぱい

Breast Size
-Unspecified -Small Size 貧乳 -Normal Size 普通 -Big Size 巨乳

Skin Colour
-Unspecified -Pale 白色 -Peach 桃色 -Yellow 黃色 -Tan 褐色

Background? 発掘場所 (Effects Occupation)
-Unspecified -Academic City 学園都市 -Office Town オフィス街

-Administrative district 行政区 -Residential area 住宅地域 -Resort リゾート

Last edited:

SilverEcchi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There are a crapload of occupations that the girls can have, like holy smokes. I keep finding new ones.

Derpingas

Reputation score

There is a translation for the first one on the last page but here it is again
My bad, completely missed that. Thanks!

Edit: I'll make something for people in a bit.

Edit2: As promised, I made something for people to use until we get an actual full translation of the game.

Attachments

Last edited:

Azoriss

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Okay so I got two questions:

A: Am I missing something and there's a go to place for a translation on this (hence explaining thoses images...) or is it still in progress (and thoses images are just photoshopped) ?

and

B: Is there a postgame where you can just f*ck around completely free of all consequences ? like girls never "expiring" and rent not being a thing anymore ?

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay so I got two questions:

A: Am I missing something and there's a go to place for a translation on this (hence explaining thoses images...) or is it still in progress (and thoses images are just photoshopped) ?

and

B: Is there a postgame where you can just f*ck around completely free of all consequences ? like girls never "expiring" and rent not being a thing anymore ?
A: Use the search function to check for "translation" or "uncensor", or just check a couple pages back...

B: Don't think so, but you can turn girls into your assistants and save them in an "assistant bank" where you can still have sex and interact with them. Place them in the bank with the 2nd to last option in the assistant menu. To interact with girls in it, hit the 5th option in the options menu at the top right corner of the screen (Looks like a gear). You can even rehire girls from there or raise or lower their obedience at will (Though they need to be turned into assistants again for that, at least temporarily). When you have sex with girls in the bank or as assistants, a new option is available that makes it so they don't lose stamina during sex, so that's one thing open anyways.

Also once you have most the best traits, making money is pretty easy and you can wrack up a large sum to play around with quickly.

Kinda a shame the zombie girls still grow out of their sexual prime like normal girls. You'd think if any girls would have immortality, it would be them.

Last edited:

Derpingas

Reputation score

It's flattering that you think my work was good enough to actually be part of the game, but unfortunately I photoshopped that so people could actually know what the options were in a quick and convenient way while ingame.

pkj

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

My bad, completely missed that. Thanks!

Edit: I'll make something for people in a bit.

Edit2: As promised, I made something for people to use until we get an actual full translation of the game.
How do you get to that window?
I can not find the button :confused:

pkj

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh! Thank you.
I had to find a game where I had already won to find it.

perdrey

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello,

Sorry but nobody can't help me for the product.dat ?

I donwload with the link from previous page but there isn't the "product.dat" with the game :/

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hello,

I donwload with the link from previous page but there isn't the "product.dat" with the game :/
1st - There is no download link in previous page, maybe im just blind
2nd - your post makes no sense, i get that you got trouble with some file
3th - why nobody reads this (http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=796)
4th - If you had red this you would see this
First things first: Tell us which game, or give us a link to the forum post where it is(Or just post in the game's thread). We can't help if we don't know which game it is.

IF YOU WANT TECH HELP, A SCREENSHOT IS THE MOST VALUABLE THING YOU CAN PROVIDE.

Last of all, this is a hentai forum, not a technical forum. DO NOT EXPECT US TO BE ABLE TO FIX YOUR PROBLEM 100% OF THE TIME. Do not even expect us to look at your problem in a reasonable amount of time unless you make sure to tell us the relevant info(Operating system, System Locale, the game you're trying to open, etc.)! "omg i cant run this halp" provides nothing that we can do to help you with, unless you're willing to pay me a million dollars to come to your house to solve your troubles.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't think there are any complete game links in this thread at all, at least working ones. You have to buy or pirate the game, and then head to the game dev's site to find updates for it, DLsite is usually behind on updates for this game because I think it takes time for them to accept updates. You can find the dev blog by heading to the DLsite and clicking the link to their blog there (Gamecolon). For those unfamilar with navigating Jap sites, you can hover links to see where they head, the urls are usually easy to understand or you can use google translation or something. Next step is adding the translation/uncensor patches that have been posted in the thread.

That'll get you to a playable game, you need to make sure you have the right game version for the translation/uncensor or it won't work. Currently that's a bit of an issue because the dev blog's site only has the latest update (1.24), and the translation/uncensor is of 1.23, so you may need to check their twitter to get 1.23 instead. They post it there along with the password, or have in the past anyways. Dlsite is currently at 1.21 I think.

For those wondering, the game is worth the trouble and it'll only take a minute or so anywho.

Machine translated 1.24:
- Fixed a problem that when the save data was loaded, the gauge of the assistant was not initialized
· Correct spelling

Last edited:

pkj

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Since a better translation does not appear, I've "googled" a little more text.
Please tell me if there are any serious errors.
I hope the next version comes already translated.

Regards

EDIT:
New translation with all dialogues (googled).

Attachments

Last edited:

pkj

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's a really good game, but it keeps shutting me down in the third year since mine is the Beta... Someone has the full version? :confused:
I saw it on mikocon (there were 3 updates), but I think links do not work anymore.
Check it daily because it will probably be updated soon.

Luck

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

It's a really good game, but it keeps shutting me down in the third year since mine is the Beta... Someone has the full version? :confused:
Hello,

Gentlemen, you should read through/search the forum with more open eyes.

Again. If you start the game with 'game.exe' inside the 'data' folder, it will start the TRIAL VERSION. Don't ask why -well, probably because that 'product.dat' is not there within 'data' folder-, it just will. And it won't let you progress after a set period of in-game time passing (~3 years, it would seem?).
Start the game with the executable with the Japanese katakana in its filename, within the main folder. And you are golden. See the attachment if need be.

The torrent from nyaa has the full game (v1.21 as latest, as of now), and you can get the patch to v1.24 from the circle's homepage. You can get the uncensors and English partials from this thread (thanks guys!!!).

M'kay?

Attachments

LanceRPG

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for recommending,
Take a look first.

Loknozac

Reputation score

Sorry brothers, i tried to read the thread but i ran out of time and had to go ... But thanks for the help, wont happen again :b

esco

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So is anyone still translating this? Dunno if i should play this game with latest partial or are there any chances for full translation?

PabloC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So is anyone still translating this? Dunno if i should play this game with latest partial or are there any chances for full translation?
Yeah, we're still working on it. It's already completely translated, but it still needs some testing and tweaking (and an update to the newest patch, since we're working on the older version for now, but that won't take too much effort). I don't know when it will be done, but it shouldn't take too long.

esco

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, we're still working on it. It's already completely translated, but it still needs some testing and tweaking (and an update to the newest patch, since we're working on the older version for now, but that won't take too much effort). I don't know when it will be done, but it shouldn't take too long.
Don't know what to say, didn't expect full translation so soon. You should create a translation thread so it could gain more visibility. Thanks for your work.