What's new

Games where you turn the tables on dominatrixes or with lots of female enemies with a focus on defeating them

HQQ

Reputation score
I'm looking for that type of game that's the perfect balance between the "Assault an innocent girl" and "Getting dominated by girls like pigs" types, the ones where you assault, punish bad girls and it rewards you with scenes and CGs for winning rather than losing. It can even be a Femdom focused game as long as it has bodyshot/expressions of the enemy girls once you've defeated them, like Parade Buster.

Here are my examples and games I've already owned:
asdadsadasd.PNG

Thank you for reading and for any suggestions!

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I think you mean, sexually turning the tables, right? As in, "raping a female rapist" or "ah, thought you'd dominate ME, you b*tch!?"
The "battle fuck" and "battle_fuck" tags could help ya, but there're often misused. Give it a try, still.
There's also the "reverse rape" games, most of them with male MC, but also most of them only give the option to use violence against the cute girlies... so it can be hard to pinpoint the relevant ones.
I'm also quite aggravated by this "you gotta lose to get the CG" trend. No pain, no gain. No effort -> reward is tasteless.

from the top of my head:

Lilith's Nightmare https://ulmf.org/threads/sa_kurutek...-lilith-in-nightmare-rj268129-re268129.13505/
Pretty much the culmination of their previous work: quality animated BF with interesting gameplay. Quite linear, though.

RR研究会 works:
They fit the bill 100%. They got balls, making games with high difficulty and trying new stuff every time.
If you're looking for something different, they're a good choice. RJ233126, especially, has a very interesting gameplay.
They're a hit-or-miss circle, really.

62 studio
ONLY if monstrous breasts are your thing. Sigh. 🤢

Pure Dreams Creations's games:
I'd only recommend the 1st one (RJ169029, animated BF against sci-fi rapist girls)
The 2nd one has no challenge at all, which clearly negates the 'turning the tables' part. A shame, really. Heavy femdom, too.

If you don't mind classics (not really focused on femdom, but "many-on-one" and "reverse rape" apply), do try:
Succubus Quest, its Librarian spinoff, and Succubus Rhapsodia (inspired from them)
Expect a Succubus Academia follow-up sometimes this year, by the way:

開発室's stuff: .
All are underrated old gems gameplay-wise, except their last one, maybe. There's even an open-world, sandbox-ish game in there 😁

PS: in most of these examples (and the games in your list), "winning the battle" is the main reward itself. I hope I didn't miss the point.
Many feature expression changes during battle, special dialogue when low in health and the like.

OP
HQQ

HQQ

Reputation score
Thanks you!
Yes, I'm specifically looking for what you said in the first line, but there's so very few of them that I had to settled for games where winning is rewarding.
In my opinion though, "reverse rape" and "battle fuck" tags don't help at all, especially "reverse rape"; it's just another term for "femdom", because "normal rape" = guy rapes girl, so reverse rape = girl rapes dude. What I think we should be looking for is "reversal", it's what someone else told me about and most femdom-only games I found on Dlsite said "no reversal (situation where you turn the table); but you know what's funny? "Reversal" isn't even a tag!
It's basically either you go full sadistic a**hole and violate some innocent ladies or go full masochist dog and beg to get stepped on, where's the satisfaction in either of those!?

Oh, and I've actually checked out some of your recommendations before!

Lilith's Nightmare
I've noticed that newest game for a while now, but I haven't seen a full translation yet. Heck, even the second-newest (that one with the cat) hasn't got one. I can't read Japanese :( , so despite my loving this circle, I don't think I'll be able to try this one out anytime soon.

RR研究会 works:
They fit the bill 100%. They got balls, making games with high difficulty and trying new stuff every time.
I think I've seen a game a two from this studio on hitomi gallery. I thought the CGs looked like total femdom. So you do actually get expressions, dialogues, and scenes for winning too?

Pure Dreams Creations's games
I saw the same things as above with that first game.

62 studio
I actually finished Lust Grimm and got a look at Lust Friend and Memories. From what I've seen though, they don't really reward you with anything for winning :( Battles with succubi are like typical rpg battles, where you do enough damage and the enemies just... disappear, while if you lose you get a H-scene. It's... actually what I've been avoiding xD. I heard that you can make friends with or downright kill the succubi in Friends, though I'm uninterested in neither of them, especially killing them, that's cruel. I just want to punish and rape and rapists.

I'm not sure if the same thing applies to Quest and Rhapsodia, because I haven't really able to get my hands on Quest, and Rhapsodia hasn't got an English translation and I couldn't figure out what was happening and where to go. I don't really know if either of those games have scenes, dialogues, and expressions when you defeat a succubus.

開発室's stuff:
This one I'm totally clueless about. Is there a game that fits the criteria in there?

I'm sorry if my description turned out to be vague. I think what I'm looking for is a game as close to the ROBF series and BF Brave as possible: where there are contents for both situations: If you lose, you get a whole scene of the girl sucking you dry with some provocative dialogues; but if you win, the enemy doesn't simply disappear but you ALSO get a scene of you finishing her off, complete with dialogues, and in ROBFs case, they even squirt! I also mentioned Parade Buster because even though the game's main theme is femdom on shota, the enemies also get their clothes torn and have a XO expression when you defeat them.

Oh, I also found Welcome to Monmusu Park recently: It's a pixel BF similar to MilkyQuest that fits the criteria perfectly. The only negative is that most enemies are lolis or loli-ish

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
"Reversal" isn't even a tag!
It's basically either you go full sadistic a**hole and violate some innocent ladies or go full masochist dog and beg to get stepped on, where's the satisfaction in either of those!?
You kinda sum up my own rants about the current industry...
Anyway, most games I mentioned would fit, but only to the extent you can understand a little Japanese, or be immersed enough in the game, or have your own reading of the situation (like when you give 10+ more years to that character in your head...).

Worth mentioning:
- Monster girls dreams by Threshold
- Nightgames by TheSilverBard
BF games that exactly fits what you're looking for. Except that'll be more in the form of text than images, more often than not.
MGD is a WIP, regularly updated. NG is completed, but still gets a few patches every now and then.

- milky quest 1 & 2 https://ulmf.org/threads/bluelab-milky-quest-ii-rj262218.13325/
Same complaints as with Monmusu park or the Monster girl Island trilogy... But still BF, though simplistic and grindy.
- Infinity Dungeon https://ulmf.org/threads/zachytemp-infinity-dungeon-3d.13049/
Paywalled, now 30 floors deep, 3-5 monsters per 10 floors. Apparently production should resume after the long hiatus. But fits your bill if ROBF does.

There are a few oldies like AheQuest too, but they elude me, and are also not really focused on rewarding winners (just the 'icing in the pie on the cake' victory part.)

OP
HQQ

HQQ

Reputation score
All right! Thanks for all your recommendations! I'll try to check them all out and see!

Reputation score
You could try , this is available in English from Steam. It doesn't have full scenes for defeating enemies, but it does have more than the usual game in this genre.