What's new

RPG NTR [毛ガニ研究室] Hな酒場へようこそ (RJ287865)

KillerDxD

Reputation score
1595078674597.png
Links:

Brief Description:
Makers of and , this game will focus on bar management rather than card dungeon exploration. Your goal is to repay the debt that you've borrowed in order to maintain the bar, and to avoid NTR while doing so. There's a few parts of the gameplay that i don't fully understand yet, but will update the thread as it progresses.

Controls:
Point and Click

In-depth Mechanics:
The game is divided into two phases: Bar phase and night phase. In the bar phase, the time are morning and afternoon. During the bar phase, you'll be able to do the following: Serve food, cook food, check inventory, pass time, go to world map, or check waitress status. When serving food, each costumer will display what kind of food they want. In order to serve the food to them, you must serve them alcohol first, and if the customer has a heart icon next to them, you can have a waitress serve them. To cook food, you must have the required supplies to cook them, and you have to assign a heroine to cook food with the guy,which will increase the affection between them. In the world map, you'll be able to sign contracts with regions to get supplies from them. Each time you purchase supplies, you'll be charged with 100G delivery fee, and you can puchase a certain limit of items at a time. You'll also be able to get recipes from the world by trading in hearts and scrolls that you've collected. If you click on the bar in the world map, you'll be able to upgrade perks at the cost of hearts, scrolls, or money depending on what the perk requires. In the night phase, you'll be able ask the girl to perform certain actions based on your current relationship with her or preview the girls interactions with other characters.

Story:
You manage a bar with your two waitresses, when suddenly you're required to borrow money when the bar is going under. Now you must pay back money, or else your waitresses will be forced to have sex with the debt collector. Be warned, other customers and those close to you do not have good intentions either...

Tags:
Fantasy, Virgin, NTR, Torture

Last edited:

popel117

Reputation score
Luckily it works pretty good with the auto translator. It'd be a nightmare to just guess what everything is.
Definitely playing when it releases

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Note that it's marked as Netorase, i.e. you're letting the girl get taken.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Note that it's marked as Netorase, i.e. you're letting the girl get taken.
Could be both. But yeah, does look like you can whore the girls out, whether that is NTR or not will depend on the details.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Could be both. But yeah, does look like you can whore the girls out, whether that is NTR or not will depend on the details.
I haven't touched the demo, but I'm guessing it's netorase because you have full control over to let the girl go to someone else.

Compare this to something like that Amor Academy where you can only pick one girl, the rest always go to some guy so you don't have any choice (although the MC in that one 'broke' through the story)

Karagee

Reputation score
I haven't touched the demo, but I'm guessing it's netorase because you have full control over to let the girl go to someone else.

Compare this to something like that Amor Academy where you can only pick one girl, the rest always go to some guy so you don't have any choice (although the MC in that one 'broke' through the story)
Either way, someone is gonna get cucked lol

MrMarroc

Reputation score
Purchased the game on ENG Dlsite.

Struggled through the intro stuff, but realistically I feel its very hard to NOT have your girls become sluts before you make any real progress on the game. Just too many customers appear that want advanced drinks, so often you are locked out of proper cashflow until the girls sell themselves a few times. After that, things just progress (obviously) down the path where theyll sleep with any and everyone. Im currently at the point where Im not sure how to end the game, and all i have for my "Time until debt payment" is question marks lol.

All in all though, its a fun little game. Maybe would not reccomend purchase at the base price, but if you can get it on sale, id say pick it up.

@popel117 Which autotranslator are you using? It might help me better understand what I need to do, and maybe get a better playthrough

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I need a bit of help, i got stuck in a scene when the cook touch the girl ass and i only got the fork and the map option but i cant do anythin to advance, look like it wants some food or drink i dont have but dont have any money to buy or craft any other.

PD: did you use any translate program for this?

PDD: As ever sorry for my shitty english

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Game released, thread moved to H-games.

MrMarroc

Reputation score
@sorrow4444

If I recall correctly, you need to go into the Map, then click the center building to bring up your skills page. Then you should get a conversation prompt and be able to move to the next day. Either that or buy ingredients, I cant remember which comes first.

works with the demo, should work with full version too.
Thank you! Wasnt aware there was such a handy little thing.

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Trying to figure out how to stop the girls from visiting the yellow dudes house, so far I've figured out that whoever he cooks with, the other girl goes and visits his house.

Captain Nein

Reputation score
Anyone know how to fully open the gallery after clearing the game? (or so I thought I did) 1595237398645.png
EDIT: nvm, all you have to do is just pay one of the girls debt

Last edited by a moderator:

zitrozabs

Reputation score
hola, i don't know what i am going to download translator for xunity auto. Help me

Karagee

Reputation score
So I finished the game... I guess the NTR is unavoidable.
While you can try, there is no possible way to stop the girls from visiting/getting advanced by the debt collector and the cook.
The way this game works is to make money as quickly as possible before the debt collector comes.
Warning: If you progress the story too much/spend too much time you'll be forced to netorase your girls as meat toilet for free by the guy whose have been giving you pointers lol.
If your girl has high lust during her work, she'll have sex on top of the restaurant.

The cook route:
This route is easy since all you have to do is let the cook, cook a lot of stuff with your girls.
This route will be needed to give service to your customers since his food is needed to unlock the service node.

The debt collector route:
This is a dangerous one, once you reach the end your girls are locked to 950 lust. and will keep having sex with your customer on top. (take the 2nd post from on top of me for an example)
apparently according to what I read his dick is so big that the girl vagina is become his cock shape and gaped so big, so once the MC tried to satisfy her he can't cuz it's too small lol.
this guy also uses machinery to widen the girls pussy before taking them on, guess it's too big for the girls first time.

Pregnancy and ending:
You can only get pregnant with one person this time. The ending depends on who got pregnant.
If both are conceived by the same person, the ending will be a little special.

I need a bit of help, i got stuck in a scene when the cook touch the girl ass and i only got the fork and the map option but i cant do anythin to advance, look like it wants some food or drink i dont have but dont have any money to buy or craft any other.

PD: did you use any translate program for this?

PDD: As ever sorry for my shitty english
the first thing customer wants is a drink, look at the characters on top his head, and buy the corresponding drink and give it to him. since once the cook is done cooking, he can't cook anymore (busy fondling the girls I guess) so you want to use him as minimal as possible, and when you want to cook something. Cook a lot!

Last edited:

AnotherTrainee

Reputation score
So whoever you don't choose gets NTR'ed then? What if you don't choose any of them, it's a "Harem NTR ending"?

Karagee

Reputation score
So whoever you don't choose gets NTR'ed then? What if you don't choose any of them, it's a "Harem NTR ending"?
hmm, it depends. Even if the girls says ("In love: MC") they can still be NTRed. the main key of this game is, don't spend too much time and don't give your girls out too much.
for example the cook Roi(ロイ), if Aoi (アオイ) affection for Roi is 999 then she'll be NTRed by him. The same happen to the pink girl. If both girls affection for Roi is 999 they both will be stolen for him and get Roi NTR harem end.