What's new

RPG NTR [毛ガニ研究室] Hな酒場へようこそ (RJ287865)

ogre772

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Im going to guess that they're already lovers with someone else. If they haven't been fucked by someone else, and you meet the requirements, I don't know.

popel117

Reputation score
Im going to guess that they're already lovers with someone else. If they haven't been fucked by someone else, and you meet the requirements, I don't know.
Well, i know i did a try to get both keep being virgin without the cheats and was only able to date one, with the 1.30 that released today. So either it got "fixed" or now has some other requirements i don't know, cause i did have both being lovers with the MC in the trial.

Hoggy

Lurker
Reputation score
I try to translate the game file for myself, so far the menu and the simple words are done (pure google translation with a bit of brain) and on a level to play relaxed for me.

Some information:
- don't switch the language in the "LanguageSettings.txt", keep it on Japanese (because I swapped the positions inside the csv-File)
- first, make a backup of the "UiWord.csv" found in INSTALLDIRECTORY \TavernH_Data\StreamingAssets\
- replace or unpack the translated UiWords.csv
- You can edit it with Notepad and make corrections, improvements for yourself
- in the Fodlers "MemoryEvent" and "GlobalEvent" are all the other events
- If you edit them, then ALWAYS have 3 commas (not more, not less) PER LINE! They separate the languages (Variable,Japanese,English,Chinese)
If you write a typical sentence, then avoid commas. The game does not crash, but it is irritated and descriptions/scripts/... dare not shown properly (example: Savegames are not shown but quicksave).
- a /n is new line (remove it and make a new line instead if you translate by google)

- Found a mistake? Tell me, I will correct it (and improve my english)

As for the Tutorial: ( [...] = talking and explaining of NPCs/MC)
- blablabla, Click on Customer [...] click on watch for next day
- [...] click on one (or both) girl and interact with her - next day
- [...] click on Customer, to serve him the drink first, followed by his favorite meal (blue text color if available) [...] - click on watch for next time of day and again to end the day (don't forget to improve your relationship with your chosen girl)
- [...] MAP - unlock the Village south-east of your tavern with 50 Scrolls (Reputaion) and buy stuff untill you're below 50 Gold (not sure if this is the limit) [...] RMB to get back to your tavern and end the day
- [...] Your Rival Roy appears as your cook - prepare a meal (Lobster) and choose a girl to help him - finish the day
- (Roy propably has taken your girl, he likes to choose the one with thew higher affection)
- Rexard appears to collect the debt [...] click watch for next tine of the day and click the customer with a Sex-Order (striping) and choose a girl [...] next day!
- [...] Storage and Management has appeared, click on MAnagement to move on to the next day
- (and Roy stole my girl again)
- [...] You got some Reputation, switch to the map and LMB your tavern to open the Skill menu -unlock the 2 skills (masturbation and Food Improvement 1) ...next day
- btw...top right corner appeared a heart for the Sex Statistics of your girls
- skip the days until the deadline is reached (you see that in the Management window)
- Rexard appears again, gives you another chance (I think) and about 15k more debt which ends the tutorial
[/SPOLIER]

Have Fun!

Translation for game Version 1.6 (Last edited Date 2020.08.12)
- Translation done (except for one of Mizuki's commentary during sex with Roy when she supports him cooking -google makes absolutely no sense in this case)
- needs polishing

Attachments

Last edited:

popel117

Reputation score
How do you use cheat?
If you mean the ones on the screen where you also pay their debts like "free debt repayments", you unlock them once you've finished the game once, regardless of endings. Same as the previous games (although you had to actually beat the final bosses there, something that doesn't exist here)

sinjid

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Does the latest 1.5 version of this get leaked on any site?
im not asking for a link, but at least throw me in the right direction

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Does the latest 1.5 version of this get leaked on any site?
im not asking for a link, but at least throw me in the right direction

Asking for or alluding to asking for links to game downloads is prohibited. This includes asking for download links to the games, or asking where to find a game (especially if it is already purchasable).

hybras

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The way to not "cheat" and legit go for "true ending" is to click the exploration map (or trading map), click your own pub. it should bring up the skill tree. purchase the furthest icon on the right, second row from the top (The icon should look like a piece of parchment with a eye icon on it). It should cost about 1000 gold? for first upgrade that enables you to buy a new npc "whore" so you can do H scenes without exploiting your own girls. Unfortunately, NPC whores generate "shit" sex points for the skill tree, it's a price you pay. but doesn't really affect much, so long as you don't go full out NTR. Buy as many whores as needed, budget yourself (it gets real expensive real quick, because debt repayment is expensive).

Don't try to aim for two heroines at once, since you can only confess to one of them (the game blocks you after you confess to one). And you should save scum before next day, just in case the girl gets cock blocked by the chef and you waste a turn. Why does wasting a turn make a difference? Because horniness matters, you want to avoid reaching 999 horniness to avoid your girl getting boozed up and fucked (unless you want to cheat and turn off drunk sex, which makes it impossible to NTR at 999 horniness). Horniness builds up slowly during turns. Also, use the other heroine to "help" the chef cook, don't use your main heroine (which one girl you wish to confess to, is your *main* heroine), cooking causes intimacy with the chef to rise, and you don't want that, but NPC whores cannot help you cook, so you need to use the "useless" heroine.

Useful tip, to avoid 999 horniness and drunk sex, use the first option during DATING turn, and the last option. It feeds your heroine the horniness removal drug. It's 500 gold for the first potion, 2500 the second one.... It gets expensive super quick, so you would only feed that potion at about 800-900 horniness, and also only for the confession girl.

Here's the tricky part, confession requires 500 affinity points and... 900 horniness. So make sure you do your calculations properly and don't overdo it and cause a drunk sex. So save scum hard, and plan ahead.

Oh, and remember to pay your debt to avoid getting owned by that debt collector, although I think that one is pretty obvious.

Since I mentioned NPC whores give shit sex skill points generation, whenever you don't need to cook meals, you can pimp out your "side" heroine girl. Just don't fuck up and select the confession heroine.

Also even if you confess to your heroine, do NOT pimp her out afterwards. Just because you confessed to her and fucked her, if you even do a single sexy event with anyone else, the pregnancy fails. You can check if the pregnancy fails, if you have sex with your heroine, your MAIN CHARACTER will wear a GREEN CONDOM.

Sort of helpful hint for near end game players, don't buy the skill tree second skill from the right, on the bottom row. It's the icon with some indian turban guy (not the cloaked one with face mask). That's the "noble" customer increase skill tree. If you buy it, nobles appear more often, then you have to play this stupid mini game (SUCCESS heart icon on the top left, during PUB turn), and it's up to RNG whether or not your "Confessed" heroine gets picked as the game player. If she gets picked as the player, and loses, it still counts as betrayal and it fucks up your pure route. This is the problematic part, if you IGNORE the mini game altogether. There is a hefty fine of gold and honor, and you can't sacrifice your side heroine to block the nobles, since the nobles pick which girl to play, not YOU yourself.

Love this game, except I wish there was more commentary when they get fucked during the nobles mini game... It's a three some, but we never see or hear any commentary about the heroines downfall. The only commentary about their downfall is the one liners they say during the rock paper scissors game, but they don't say anything after the sex starts behind the curtains. Bummer, a real wasted chance.

Last edited:

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Actually, how winning this game works? I managed to confess to the girl. Still couldn't impregnate her. If I do so, what now? Will game end?

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Actually, how winning this game works? I managed to confess to the girl. Still couldn't impregnate her. If I do so, what now? Will game end?
without cheat: u use one girl as a bait and let her make food with roy and satisfy customers (she will become a whore), at the same time u need to grind favorability point towards the girl u have chosen and in the end u can confess to her. if anyone fuck her in the meantime u will not be able to confess to her, so that girl must be protected at all cost until then, and thus she absolutely must not make food with roy or do customer service, otherwise she will become a whore too.
after a succesfull confession now that girl is your lover, and u can fuck it and try to impregnate her. the problem is the % is really low (2-3%) so it will take a while.
even if that girl is your lover and u let her do customer service or food she will fall and the uncle will start to fuck her in the second part of the game. she must not do anything sexy stuff until the end.

Hoggy

Lurker
Reputation score
If quick saving and loading is okay for you, then use it at the last loaction, before you have sex with her. If she doesn't get pregnant, quick load and try again. Game will end, with the last debt paid.
The debt collector starts to whoring out the two girls (with that tutorial guy) with the last two debts. This is hard to avoid (you have to save the day before and load until your lover isn't chosen).
At the same time, you (and the chef as well) have to use a rubber, if you have sex with your lover.

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
OK, so I impregnate her. And then what? End titles?

Comelyfay

Lurker
Reputation score
I tried playing it many times. The simple conclusion is that winning this game is
Must make the girl we like to get pregnant before others
By avoiding her being stripped of other people besides us until she was pregnant with us
If she gets cocked by someone else She would always put a condom with us and was immediately depleted of her pregnancy

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
So the author announced that he's working on the next game already: a time-loop NTR game.

tl;dr is MC use time loop and the retained knowledge/experience to eventually become da best
but the heroine's sexual experience also carry over, so if you take too long she'll just end up a slut

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
So the author announced that he's working on the next game already: a time-loop NTR game.

tl;dr is MC use time loop and the retained knowledge/experience to eventually become da best
but the heroine's sexual experience also carry over, so if you take too long she'll just end up a slut
Oh nice! Played through all their games so far, and liked all of them for their unique art style and mechanics! I'll make a thread of this game sometime later if no one's gonna make it.

P.S. If they follow their past release schedule(which i'm most likely going to be wrong with this prediction), we could expect it sometime around January or August of next year.

Last edited: