What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR Shota [GapTax] 爆災雷鋼ライオウガー (RJ241553)

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Wasn't the previous fan translation a machine translation?

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Didn't this game got translated already?
I mean, yeah it was "just" a fan translation but still...
Please don't tell me that they just took that fan translation and sold it themselves...
The fan "translation" was a machine translation, the Kagura translation was translated by humans.

Sitas

Reputation score
The fan "translation" was a machine translation, the Kagura translation was translated by humans.
Oh, it was just a MTL?
Then it's alright that they've done this game I guess.
Even though personally I'm waiting for a lot of other games on their list and this wasn't one of them that I was waiting for.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Oh, it was just a MTL?
Then it's alright that they've done this game I guess.
Even though personally I'm waiting for a lot of other games on their list and this wasn't one of them that I was waiting for.
Same, there's lots of them still there, i heard that dungeon town has been for a year stuck there

Funny thing is that some of the games that are "Upcoming releases" have been already translated by other people if i'm correct, while others must be changed on the design(?) (Demon lord melissa = Loli)

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The problem with Kagura Games is that they call dibs on way too many games too early.

Bryanis

Reputation score
Well, for dungeon town, it seem they lost nearly 6 months + getting used to the engine use for the game before really getting into the translation. But sadly, that's about the only amount of info we got out of Kagura discord CM.
They tend not to gave info about the completion statut....

And, for the thread subject, they officially rework a fan translation if they use them.

And them taking many games isn't necesirally a problem since they seem to be on a 1 - 2 men translating per project to avoid inconsistency in the translation.
So if they got like 20 translators working for them, they may work on 15-20 project at the same time. But since we don't know their manpower... it's all in what you want to think (but yeah, lack of communication for game announced 6... 12 or more months ago really hurt).

HoraLover

Lurker
Reputation score
Guess some of you guys didn't play the fan translation. It was a legit english translation. Similar to Thug Hero Party, the Kagura Games version has differences in the translation but nothing unexpected since the fan version was basically fluent to begin with.

The big difference is probably the uncensoring of the game. The Kagura version is also tailored to cover the new version of the game that has more events (~5-6) so there is that.

Sarav

Reputation score
Guess some of you guys didn't play the fan translation. It was a legit english translation. Similar to Thug Hero Party, the Kagura Games version has differences in the translation but nothing unexpected since the fan version was basically fluent to begin with.

The big difference is probably the uncensoring of the game. The Kagura version is also tailored to cover the new version of the game that has more events (~5-6) so there is that.
The one I got my hands on must of been a MTL because it was terrible, the one in the translation sub-forum here is a legitimate translation. Now I'm wondering where I got mine.

Sitas

Reputation score

So I was right then?
That makes it kinda pointless that KG translated it.
I mean...uncensoring is nice and stuff...but I'd like it if they would prioritize games that didn't got any translation at all.
But seeing "Public Defense Corp" on their list makes me somewhat worried, and so does "Ambrosia", even though that one only got a partial translation.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Kuro

Lurker
Reputation score
And them taking many games isn't necesirally a problem since they seem to be on a 1 - 2 men translating per project to avoid inconsistency in the translation.
So if they got like 20 translators working for them, they may work on 15-20 project at the same time. But since we don't know their manpower... it's all in what you want to think (but yeah, lack of communication for game announced 6... 12 or more months ago really hurt).
Yeah, it would be nice if they could share a status of their list of ongoing projects once a while just so we know those aren't on hiatus or something. I was interested in Princess of Zeven when it got announced long back but it seemed to get overtaken by newer and newer projects. So I ended up completing the game on the original Japanese version instead. But then, I think there were a lot of text in that game so maybe that's what's causing delay.

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
lot of text, image translation if there is a lot of it, uncensoring/decensoring images, some of which might require some redrawing as well, any copyright issues for things the game use (like part of a soundtrack), etc.

Kuro

Lurker
Reputation score
lot of text, image translation if there is a lot of it, uncensoring/decensoring images, some of which might require some redrawing as well, any copyright issues for things the game use (like part of a soundtrack), etc.
Sometimes I wonder if by taking on so many back then, they might've bitten off more than they could chew. In any case I'll most likely still get Zeven if it finally releases so hopefully they'll be able to make it.
In the meantime, maybe I'll try out this game.

Edit: Oookk, just 2 days after mentioning about it they actually released a tweet today to prepare for Zeven 😅

Last edited:

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
I wonder if their will be related to this one?

Kuro

Lurker
Reputation score
I wonder if their will be related to this one?
Wow, didn't know about the upcoming game they have. From machine translation it looks like this time it will be heroine transformation instead of piloting a mecha.
Due to story she actually becomes a futanari and can get erection in city itself. Wonder if that's going to be tied to events only or something which can be triggered freely. Also seems like there may be some combat-H if she gets erection during battle and she'll lose the battle if she ejaculates 3 times.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
So in the latest ci-en post, the author have post a zip of some images that apparently didn't make it into the game.

It seems to be 2 scenes with the police uniform (same pose)

CeoClinton

Reputation score
does this game include shota scenes?

i wentto Hitomi and didnt find any, version 2.01