What's new

[Complete - Full] [GapTax] 爆災雷鋼ライオウガー/Thunder Steel Raiouger v1.03 ENG Translation (RJ241553)

OP
dcmatr

dcmatr

Lurker
Reputation score
4. This section is not for game discussion. Use the corresponding H-Games section thread for game discussion.
I have 1.03 translated from f95 (been there a while, too). Does 2.01 have more content and scenes? Or just fixes etc?
There's 7 new scenes in the recollection room, and new outfits that she can wear afaik. Mostly post-game stuff if I'm right, I do plan to replay the game when it's officially out so I didn't bother checking everything, just had a skim through some of the new scenes.

Riger

Reputation score
There's 7 new scenes in the recollection room, and new outfits that she can wear afaik. Mostly post-game stuff if I'm right, I do plan to replay the game when it's officially out so I didn't bother checking everything, just had a skim through some of the new scenes.
f95 says that 2.01 had 10 new scenes. So will that be 7 more on top of that?

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
4. This section is not for game discussion. Use the corresponding H-Games section thread for game discussion.
I'm pretty sure that the "order" in which the upcoming releases are on their website does not necessarily truly represent the order in which the games are gonna get released.
Like the Tower of Liz one, which is scheduled for the 14th, was in the bottom third until a few days ago, iirc.

Though they seemed to have picked up the pace, fortunately, so that mid-2020 might be a good estimate, still.

OP
dcmatr

dcmatr

Lurker
Reputation score
Oh? Didn't know about that, I just assumed they were going to be released in order. Always nice to have lowered expectations to not get disappointed I suppose.

Nicolasc2003

Reputation score
Ignoring public warnings. 1 week ban.
Hy, i played the game but i coudnt found the KEY for the librarie to open the staff room, someone found it?