What's new

[Complete - Full] [GapTax] 爆災雷鋼ライオウガー/Thunder Steel Raiouger v1.03 ENG Translation (RJ241553)

dcmatr

Lurker
Reputation score
ORIGINAL THREAD

*While old save files will work, you will notice that some text in-game will remain untranslated for some reason (like the status text of Raiouger and Varuda when opening the menu), these are fixed when you choose to start a new game.*

After years of leeching and lurking from here, I've decided to actually contribute for once - Here's a fully translated version of this wonderful game by GapTax based on the v1.03 version that can be purchased from DLSite .

First off, special thanks to user Hurrican016 @f95zone for not only helping out with parts of the translation, but also testing out bugs/crashes and the many mistakes that are present in the initial stages of the translation. Thanks again!

Please let me know if there are any issues with the translated version of the game like game freezes, spelling errors etc. We've both tried our best to make sure there aren't any mistakes but there might still be a couple of them that we might've missed. Unless it's a major issue, I will only be fixing those when the creator releases the 1.04 update that apparently adds more scenes to game.

There's a currently known bug where interacting with the Makoto sprite outside the Mayor's house shows the dialogue speaker as Yoshiki instead. I'm leaving that in for now until the creator changes it, hopefully in the next update.

Nothing much else to say really, just support the developers if you really like the game. Feel free to share this around, don't charge for this free translation and fap responsibly!

-dcmatr

Preview1.JPG Preview2.JPG Preview3.JPG Preview4.JPG Preview5.JPG

EDIT (28/05/2019) : There's a crashfix when viewing ??? records with Satake attached to this post. Simply overwrite the original file with the updated version. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Attachments

Last edited:

Afezeria

Reputation score
Error while playing as Kouta and selecting "View ??? Record" with Satake.

OP
dcmatr

dcmatr

Lurker
Reputation score
Error while playing as Kouta and selecting "View ??? Record" with Satake.
Hey, thanks for pointing this out - I'm attaching a hotfix to the original post, please replace the original file with the one I've attached. Sorry for the inconvenience and pls let me know if you find more errors!

Kosaki

Lurker
Reputation score
Not sure if its just my old save file but it bugs out when i switch out her outfit i'll just have to play through again to see if its that

flytothemoon

Lurker
Reputation score
Thank you for this transition, can't wait for the dev to put version 1.04 XD

Static1218

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Error found. When you reach the end of the game, and you try to change your outfit (either Erotic, or None), it doesn't detect the image, which results in a continuous loop of retrying to find the image..

OP
dcmatr

dcmatr

Lurker
Reputation score
Not sure if its just my old save file but it bugs out when i switch out her outfit i'll just have to play through again to see if its that
Error found. When you reach the end of the game, and you try to change your outfit (either Erotic, or None), it doesn't detect the image, which results in a continuous loop of retrying to find the image..
That sounds like a save file version mismatch issue, it's working fine on my end and someone who had uploaded a full save from another forum had no issues with it too...

Dr Caligari

Lurker
Reputation score
Thank you! I just played this all the way through and I enjoyed this much more than expected!

There were a few minor errors; nothing that would usually be worth pointing out, but if you are collecting fixes for the 1.04 patch, I might as well post what I remember:

Kouta's bus event occurred on day 1 instead of 2, as it should have been.
Makoto's depravity never reached 100, likely due to the first scene not triggering an increase (it wasn't necessary to get his ending anyway).
The recollection room hint for the 3rd video rental event incorrectly states day 4 instead of day 6.
Satake's day 10 event recollection seems to be unlocked by the day 9 event.
In the recollection room, the third green crystal from the top is labeled the same as the first.

I hope this helps, and thank you again!

OP
dcmatr

dcmatr

Lurker
Reputation score
Thank you! I just played this all the way through and I enjoyed this much more than expected!

There were a few minor errors; nothing that would usually be worth pointing out, but if you are collecting fixes for the 1.04 patch, I might as well post what I remember:

Kouta's bus event occurred on day 1 instead of 2, as it should have been.
Makoto's depravity never reached 100, likely due to the first scene not triggering an increase (it wasn't necessary to get his ending anyway).
The recollection room hint for the 3rd video rental event incorrectly states day 4 instead of day 6.
Satake's day 10 event recollection seems to be unlocked by the day 9 event.
In the recollection room, the third green crystal from the top is labeled the same as the first.

I hope this helps, and thank you again!
Thanks for those catches! I believe some of them are actually listed as such from the japanese version too, and I've kept it the same - don't wanna risk breaking events etc. Hopefully these are addressed in the patch when it is released!

Themilkman1

Lurker
Reputation score
Does anyone else have an issue where changing outfits causes the game to freeze and that also, apparently the game is missing the files necessary?

vessalius

Reputation score
ORIGINAL THREAD

*While old save files will work, you will notice that some text in-game will remain untranslated for some reason (like the status text of Raiouger and Varuda when opening the menu), these are fixed when you choose to start a new game.*

After years of leeching and lurking from here, I've decided to actually contribute for once - Here's a fully translated version of this wonderful game by GapTax based on the v1.03 version that can be purchased from DLSite .

First off, special thanks to user Hurrican016 @f95zone for not only helping out with parts of the translation, but also testing out bugs/crashes and the many mistakes that are present in the initial stages of the translation. Thanks again!

Please let me know if there are any issues with the translated version of the game like game freezes, spelling errors etc. We've both tried our best to make sure there aren't any mistakes but there might still be a couple of them that we might've missed. Unless it's a major issue, I will only be fixing those when the creator releases the 1.04 update that apparently adds more scenes to game.

There's a currently known bug where interacting with the Makoto sprite outside the Mayor's house shows the dialogue speaker as Yoshiki instead. I'm leaving that in for now until the creator changes it, hopefully in the next update.

Nothing much else to say really, just support the developers if you really like the game. Feel free to share this around, don't charge for this free translation and fap responsibly!

-dcmatr

View attachment 22685View attachment 22686View attachment 22687View attachment 22688View attachment 22689

EDIT (28/05/2019) : There's a crashfix when viewing ??? records with Satake attached to this post. Simply overwrite the original file with the updated version. Sorry for the inconvenience!
excuseme, about this game. i extracted the png file and found these, but i coudn't find them in the game.

Attachments

Sinom

Reputation score
Thanks for the translation. I played this game when it first came out, and I am glad to replay it in English. I didn't know there were more scenes planned for version 1.04. A source to it would be appreciated if anyone knows where to find it.

OP
dcmatr

dcmatr

Lurker
Reputation score
Does anyone else have an issue where changing outfits causes the game to freeze and that also, apparently the game is missing the files necessary?
Make sure you are patching the v1.03 version of the game!

excuseme, about this game. i extracted the png file and found these, but i coudn't find them in the game.
They are probably placeholder art until the next update hits.

Thanks for the translation. I played this game when it first came out, and I am glad to replay it in English. I didn't know there were more scenes planned for version 1.04. A source to it would be appreciated if anyone knows where to find it.
Check out the author's blog posts here:

mattsan

Reputation score
I just play the game using this translation data recently. So far the only bug I encounter is the loading time at the start of the game. It loads for a while. Aside from that, the translation is smooth. I can read the line whole without cringe from the machine grammar or anything. All in all, this is definitely a good translation.

Kudo to you dcmatr!! You are one of the reason why degenerates like me are able to sustain ourselves in this world.

OP
dcmatr

dcmatr

Lurker
Reputation score
I just play the game using this translation data recently. So far the only bug I encounter is the loading time at the start of the game. It loads for a while. Aside from that, the translation is smooth. I can read the line whole without cringe from the machine grammar or anything. All in all, this is definitely a good translation.

Kudo to you dcmatr!! You are one of the reason why degenerates like me are able to sustain ourselves in this world.
Heh, thanks for the kind words. As a fellow degen myself I can't stand/enjoy poor translations hence my small contribution. Makes me feel better about myself too lol.

As for the issue you had, is it a thing with all RPG maker MV games? I had a similiar issue and found out it was my controller plugged in with ds4windows that caused the issue. Not sure if it's the same for you though.

tama

Reputation score
are you going to translate ver 2.01 content too?

OP
dcmatr

dcmatr

Lurker
Reputation score
are you going to translate ver 2.01 content too?
Since Kagura's doing their official translation now I don't see a need to translate further. Based on what I saw from their website, there are 7 more releases before this hits steam, so if we are lucky we might get it by mid-2020? Maybe. Idk. All I know is I've fa- read through the new updated content and its absolutely fantastic. My advice? Hope you forget about having played this game before and come back to it once it actually releases and experience the entire game + the new content again. It's going to be worth it.

Side note: Knights of the Messiah by Doujin Circle Gyu is 4th down Kagura's release list so that's something to 100% look forward to if you like their previous work, Treasure Hunter Mai which I feel is on par on, or even better than this one in terms of ntr H-scenes. Gameplay-wise that one wins for sure as it's an actual rpg, although I do prefer gaptax's artwork and simplified gameplay.

Last edited:

Riger

Reputation score
4. This section is not for game discussion. Use the corresponding H-Games section thread for game discussion.
So this is going to have more scenes compared to the 1.03 I've kept in my game folder for a while?
Seems a bit odd that the tag on the creator site has 'futanari', though. I can't remember that being in it, so it must be part of the new content.