What's new

ADV [Gear Stone Software] Nラブ-ネ取りネ取られ生きるのさ- / N Love ~Life is full of stealing and stolen~ (RJ215701)

OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
@KHTA if you have timee.... maybe you can update the guide for the current version on op.
Except mentioning that you need to get Toko and Airi together to get extra scene, there's no need to. The game introduced no other changes.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
yep, 4 months to add only "2" events (and practically is only 1 event copied and pasted with some difference) it's really a (HUGE) disappointing thing.

Zohanz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I once read that once a sub-heroine is "conquered" then the guy related to stops showing up. How do you determine when a girl is conquered?

OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I once read that once a sub-heroine is "conquered" then the guy related to stops showing up. How do you determine when a girl is conquered?
Her sprite on the map and in status menu changes , it's very noticeable. And it's all heroines, not just sub.

OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Can you please tell me what to look out for?
I already did. A very obvious, highly noticeable, unmistakable sprite change. And the fact that the male figure doesn't appear with her on the map.

Zohanz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I already did. A very obvious, highly noticeable, unmistakable sprite change. And the fact that the male figure doesn't appear with her on the map.
Well, I wasn't exactly asking about that but I did find what I was looking for so thanks fo the help.

dark1193

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
is this tled? also how would you rate this game from 1 to 10?

OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
is this tled? also how would you rate this game from 1 to 10?
Go to the translation sub-forum and type in it's name in the search bar for that information. I haven't been keeping up so it might have one, it might not.

I personally rate this game a 6-7 but easily could have been a 8 or 9......but my taste are probably not the same as yours so my rating is ultimately immaterial. Play the game yourself and come to your own conclusion.

Little Jack

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I would give 10/10 if there is no day limit and no NTR, I'm "If I can't have you, no one can" kind of guy. hahahaha

fastfalcon

Reputation score
I have a few questions I hope someone can help.
1. The blue and red rectangle you can toggle on/off on the title screen that unlocks the gallery. Is that also new game+ mode or is it just to unlock the gallery?
2. When you finish a game and it asks you a question where both choices take you back to day 1, which should I be choosing?
3. How do you get to the day 10 stuff? I've done all the NTR paths and also did the love route for Toko, but it always ends at day 9. What might I be doing wrong?

Edit: Looking back a few pages I saw about using the blue sphere. I got the day 10 NTR with the bottom of the 6 choices. I'll play around with all the choices, but if someone happens to know what each one does already please let me know.

Thanks!!

Last edited:

Little Jack

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I have a few questions I hope someone can help.
1. The blue and red rectangle you can toggle on/off on the title screen that unlocks the gallery. Is that also new game+ mode or is it just to unlock the gallery?
2. When you finish a game and it asks you a question where both choices take you back to day 1, which should I be choosing?
3. How do you get to the day 10 stuff? I've done all the NTR paths and also did the love route for Toko, but it always ends at day 9. What might I be doing wrong?

Edit: Looking back a few pages I saw about using the blue sphere. I got the day 10 NTR with the bottom of the 6 choices. I'll play around with all the choices, but if someone happens to know what each one does already please let me know.

Thanks!!
1. no it just unlocks the gallery, turn it off and any scenes you haven't unlock will be gone.
2. my first playthrough was so long ago I can't remember if there is any choice.
3. first choice- I call it virgin route, you're still a cherry boy and no girls get screwed.
second choice- Toko's love route.
third choice- AIri's love route.
fourth choice- 3p route.
fifth choice- harem route.
sixth choice- NTR route.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Why's there so much more NTR then normal scenes in this game?

Aesthetic

Reputation score
because it's the main fetish of the game
Lol I feel stupid. I thought the NTR was just punishing you for fucking up. Didn't know he intended to make a game where you're meant to fuck up, since that's where most of the scenes are. That's kinda dumb, but to each their own.

OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Lol I feel stupid. I thought the NTR was just punishing you for fucking up. Didn't know he intended to make a game where you're meant to fuck up, since that's where most of the scenes are. That's kinda dumb, but to each their own.
For the record, NTR - Netorare AND NTR - Netori are the main fetishes.

For why there's more Netorare than Netori and PL.....well it's one main character versus 3 other males. Simple math, the dev is actually reasonably fair with scene spread.

Ivanoich1993

Reputation score
Could someone help, I still can´t get my hands on ver. 1.05, I´ve visited the website (DMM, DLsite, etc) and tried to open all links in those pages and all I got is the demo and the store purchase page. Even in English translated site, I still can´t find the link for the latest patch.

OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I´ve visited the website (DMM, DLsite, etc) and tried to open all links in those pages and all I got is the demo and the store purchase page.
Go back to the DMM page, and scroll down until you see their other works....you should see the game again but this time it says "Free of charge" that's the update only download. It gives you what you need to update to 1.05 from whatever version you're using.