What's new

ADV [Gear Stone Software] Nラブ-ネ取りネ取られ生きるのさ- / N Love ~Life is full of stealing and stolen~ (RJ215701)

Ivanoich1993

Reputation score
Go back to the DMM page, and scroll down until you see their other works....you should see the game again but this time it says "Free of charge" that's the update only download. It gives you what you need to update to 1.05 from whatever version you're using.
Thanks for the info.

Deleted member 243388

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
OK guys, I play this game long time ago, and now I want to replay version 1.05.

I read the log, that game add new sub heroine.

My question is, are netorare route stay the same as the guide in the first page?

o yea, in the map, there are blue option in the upper left, there are option there, can someone explain what that do?

Last edited:
OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
OK guys, I play this game long time ago, and now I want to replay version 1.05.

I read the log, that game add new sub heroine.

My question is, are netorare route stay the same as the guide in the first page?

o yea, in the map, there are blue option in the upper left, there are option there, can someone explain what that do?
That's cool.

No, it did not.

Yes, the guide works just fine.

Please read the thread. At the very least, the last page or two.

Bidjie

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
someone have link download for this game ?

Magdragons

Reputation score
Probaly against the rules to post a link so ill just give a hint. Try the torrent site Su****i.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Link is again the rule IF the game contain loli / shota or if the dev specially ask the forum to take them down.

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Guys, I have my own 1.05 (latest). I don't understand mechanics.
1578835520258.png

I wonder what `!` means.

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
  • January 09, 2019Bug fixesFixed some inaccessible routes in the ending.
  • January 05, 2019Bug fixesaddedFixed ending and added end roll animation.
    Added multiple H scenes.
  • September 05, 2018Bug fixesaddedSome bugs have been fixed in addition to some inaccessible routes.
    Along with that, we changed some events and added functions.
  • September 01, 2018Bug fixesaddedIncreased play days, various events, and new features.
    Fixed some bugs.
  • April 14, 2018Typographical error correctionBug fixFixed some bugs and bugs where lapping was not possible.
    There is no compatibility of save files in some H scenes.
Not sure if 1.05 was top one or second from top.

Anyway, could any1 describe me this game's mechanics?

jinkong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Guys, I have my own 1.05 (latest). I don't understand mechanics.
View attachment 28716

I wonder what `!` means.
If you go to options there should be a option for semi-english, The ! stat is excitement I believe.

Rough description of the mechanics. The girls and guys will appear at points on the map. If a girl is by herself you will interact with her alone usually. If she with a guy then you can either watch or interrupt their interaction. Your choices there will cause different increases in the stats. From what I gathered you have to at last interacted with a girl once positively in order to take advantage of the excitement stat. If shes excited shes more likely to H. Goal is to get the pregnancy stat to 100, the bottom circle.

Theres a guide back on like the first few pages which has basic walk through if ya need it.

OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Rough description of the mechanics. The girls and guys will appear at points on the map. If a girl is by herself you will interact with her alone usually. If she with a guy then you can either watch or interrupt their interaction. Your choices there will cause different increases in the stats. From what I gathered you have to at last interacted with a girl once positively in order to take advantage of the excitement stat. If shes excited shes more likely to H. Goal is to get the pregnancy stat to 100, the bottom circle.

Theres a guide back on like the first few pages which has basic walk through if ya need it.
Thanks for taking the time to give a rough description.

A few things wrong though:
1 - If a girl is by herself early game, it just means you haven't had any interaction with the guy and/or other girl present in the scene. Late game this changes if you completely won over the girl, the guy will not appear. However before that point there is always a guy with her.

2 - The part "From what you gathered" is incorrect. Excitement is increased when something sexual happens to her, in order to take advantage she has to have at least 15 affection for you. This means you can take advantage of Toko and Airi from the get go. An is the one exception, requiring 25 aff or waiting til day 9.

3 - To have sex you need following stats: 15 affection (first stat), 60 excitement (second) and 20 development (third). Anything lower and she will just punish you instead when you ask. Again exception with An who requires 30 affection or waiting til day 9 where her requirements become 15-60-20.

4 - This one isn't really wrong but more like incomplete. One of the goals is indeed to impregnate the girls but simply having sex with them, fully winning them over and keeping them away for the other guys are the other three. The game gives you something of an evaluation at the end that changes depending on what you've done with the girls. Complete with bad results say if you impregnate a girl without winning her over.

Last edited:

jinkong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for taking the time to give a rough description.

A few things wrong though:
1 - If a girl is by herself early game, it just means you haven't had any interaction with the guy and/or other girl present in the scene. Late game this changes if you completely won over the girl, the guy will not appear. However before that point there is always a guy with her.

2 - The part "From what you gathered" is incorrect. Excitement is increased when something sexual happens to her, in order to take advantage she has to have at least 15 affection for you. This means you can take advantage of Toko and Airi from the get go. An is the one exception, requiring 25 aff or waiting til day 9.

3 - To have sex you need following stats: 15 affection (first stat), 60 excitement (second) and 20 development (third). Anything lower and she will just punish you instead when you ask. Again exception with An who requires 30 affection or waiting til day 9 where her requirements become 15-60-20.

4 - This one isn't really wrong but more like incomplete. One of the goals is indeed to impregnate the girls but simply having sex with them, fully winning them over and keeping them away for the other guys are the other three. The game gives you something of an evaluation at the end that changes depending on what you've done with the girls. Complete with bad results say if you impregnate a girl without winning her over.
Thanks for clearing that up for me! I've been playing blind because I rarely take the time to change my language settings so the stats #'s show up. Going to give it a go now that I know what to look for. Heres hoping gear stone release another game this year!

brucewillford

Reputation score
does anyone know if its possible to manually set the size of the window screen? I wanted to play this with textractor but the window version of this game is too small and I cant use the textractor when the game is in full screen

OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
does anyone know if its possible to manually set the size of the window screen? I wanted to play this with textractor but the window version of this game is too small and I cant use the textractor when the game is in full screen
I use a program called Window Watcher which creates a re-sizeable window and can be attached to any running program. However, I can't really recommend it for this game since it has features that you have to use a mouse for so you'll be constant going from the new window to the original window. In game though? Sadly no, there's only two options.....the preset window or full mode. If you could edit the game files I'm sure there's a way to change the native resolution but I've personally never attempted to.

Lith1313

Reputation score
Is it possible for one of the girls to get impregnated by one of the guys while still winning her over?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
In the world of NTR, winning the girl over is called "losing"....

OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Only with Toko and Airi as far as I know.
The other girls have such a smaller window of time to win them over that while it may be possible, the actions you'll have to do would have to be VERY precise. Hmm, I think the easiest one to do this for would be Izumi (teacher). She appears more often than Kano and has less requirements than An. Kano MIGHT be possible but I don't think you'll be able to do it with An.

Off-topic but Dev finally updated blog after a year with announcement of new game called Clear Girl. Dev was hoping they would have the game completed this year but said they will have to aim for next year. Also said that it's suppose to be a love simuation (kinda like first game I guess?) and from what I can tell of the really sort gif....only one heroine so far. No real information released.