What's new

ADV [Gear Stone Software] Nラブ-ネ取りネ取られ生きるのさ- / N Love ~Life is full of stealing and stolen~ (RJ215701)

1qwerty

Reputation score
well author-san just released a bug fix for the game. Maybe thatl solve it

OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
well author-san just released a bug fix for the game. Maybe thatl solve it
Best way to fix that is to cut out Ai from the day 6 event, make it Izumi and Kano instead and have the player choose who the H scene is done with.
lol he did almost exactly what I said he should do! He added Kano to the day 6 event!

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I'm so lost in this thread XD
Is 1.05 out or is 1.04 the latest version?

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Thanks! Now wait for @KHTA Save file. <3

plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz
plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz

OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Thanks! Now wait for @KHTA Save file. <3

plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz
plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz
Points for using Illya but...

With the new additions added to the game plus the guide, I won't be uploading a save for 1.04.
I absolutely hate wasting time just to repeat myself.

Also 1.04a (the bug fix) is available, which makes it even more pointless for a save file since you can now just unlock everything from the start.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score
Points for using Illya but...

I absolutely hate wasting time just to repeat myself.

Also 1.04a (the bug fix) is available, which makes it even more pointless for a save file since you can now just unlock everything from the start.
and you unlock everything by doing....?

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Too bad we gotta wait 6+ months for the Touko+Airi 3some :cautious:

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score
Big ol blue button on the main screen
Playing 1.04
After starting a game I see the blue button... I don't see one on the main screen.
But all the options just make the game reload with one of the girls "really liking you" and the very last option is 100% ntr mode...

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
^ Get 1.04a and there's a giant pink icon on the bottom left (that turns blue when you click it), then go to recollection and have everything unlocked

Last edited:

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score
^ Get 1.04a and there's a giant pink icon on the bottom left (that turns blue when you click it), then go to recollection and have everything unlocked
Must be something you did to a previous version of the game saved to the registry or something...

Don't see this "pink or blue button that unlocks all CG" in any recollection page, config, new game, starting or continue.

New game has a blue button but...!

The top 5 options, when selecting one makes one of the girls have 100% favorability toward you and will basically rape you on sight. The bottom and 6th option makes them go 100% NTR. You could basically sit and play the game... constantly through each girl, both favor/ntr mode for like an hour or two and maybe unlock everything through all the possible random options of "NPC routes" to go through... but I don't see this as a quick "unlock all CG button" >.>

Pretty sure my game is V1.04 (as you can see in each screenshot)

No idea if its 1.04a or not, but its the newest "1.04" from nyaa torrents o_O

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Weird, either my legit DMM copy haxed itself or my already 100%-ish unlocked copy/pasted saves from earlier versions made the secret unlockall appear. Or your downloaded from random shady place fucked itself

Zyc

Reputation score
Nyaa's one is 1.04, so it's normal. However you just need to download the patch to get 1.04a.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score
Where would one find this patch?

does not seem to have the patch, it talks about it... but just has links to dlsite/dmm/digiket

The blog shows the button

but has no download links
and its not on nyaa torrents.

OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Where would one find this patch?

does not seem to have the patch, it talks about it... but just has links to dlsite/dmm/digiket

The blog shows the button

but has no download links
and its not on nyaa torrents.
Please read the OP. If there's anything you don't understand afterwards......please read the OP again until you do.