What's new

ADV [Gear Stone Software] Nラブ-ネ取りネ取られ生きるのさ- / N Love ~Life is full of stealing and stolen~ (RJ215701)

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
You know there's this thing called BUYING the game ....... You get it forever and you also get free patches

OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
You know there's this thing called BUYING the game ....... You get it forever and you also get free patches
As much as I agree with you.....in this case it's even worst since you can freely get the patches without buying. I honestly don't know why I waste my time uploading the files. Yes, DMM (now FANZA) is a pain to navigate...but they only apply to the bought content. So everyone here has total access to these files. The asking with 1.04 was justified since DMM (now FANZA) was like 2 days slower than DLSITE...but 1.04a came out practically at the same time.

It's like going to a free buffet and waiting for someone to serve you.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score
As much as I'd love to buy every hentai game I've had interest in over the 18+ years I've been browsing dlsite... it can be pretty costly. So like most people, I visit this site to get some of the games that look interesting.

As much as I agree with you.....in this case it's even worst since you can freely get the patches without buying. I honestly don't know why I waste my time uploading the files. Yes, DMM (now FANZA) is a pain to navigate...but they only apply to the bought content. So everyone here has total access to these files. The asking with 1.04 was justified since DMM (now FANZA) was like 2 days slower than DLSITE...but 1.04a came out practically at the same time.

It's like going to a free buffet and waiting for someone to serve you.
Thanks for the PM earlier KHTA

Unfortunately, many people (like me) cannot read japanese, and google translate is pretty terrible. Most people wouldn't even be on this site "for English speakers", if we didn't need translations, walk throughs, guides, or even require a forum to ask questions... if we could read Japanese, and navigate the sites so easily. It would just be like Nyaa torrents where you just click to download.

Its more like a bland man going to a buffet, and overwhelmed by the smell of food coming from everywhere, so he's at a loss of where to go. :p
All you get is a "welcome to the restaurant, the food is over there.. GOOD LUCK, you can find the food eventually..."
Anyway thanks for the replies

OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Unfortunately, many people (like me) cannot read japanese, and google translate is pretty terrible.
KHTA = practically no Japanese reading ability.

I navigate Japanese based websites, games, etc. mostly through trial and error, memorization and observation.

Using the same analogy, I'm the person who goes to a buffet not knowing the foods, sample those that attract my attention and seeking opinions for those that don't. I don't have time to be overwhelmed. Going in ignorant is understandable......leaving ignorant is unacceptable. Is basically my motto.

mememe

Reputation score
Man, I wish this game had an endless mode. It ends way too early. I love to see the stat changes and everything.

Last edited:

Shigimatsu

Reputation score
Can't play the game. There is no video in menu, no characters in dialogs (though cg works fine). Only small black cube on upper left corner. Locale japanese. Please help.

2018-10-04 23_08_48-Nラブ ―ネ取りネ取られ生きるのさ―.png 2018-10-04 23_18_57-Nラブ ―ネ取りネ取られ生きるのさ―.png

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
You got text, so it's not jap Windows. You don't have chars, which points out to video codec problem. Try downloading CCCP or K-Lite codec packs and check back. Otherwise, dunno

Shigimatsu

Reputation score
You got text, so it's not jap Windows. You don't have chars, which points out to video codec problem. Try downloading CCCP or K-Lite codec packs and check back. Otherwise, dunno
Yep, downloaded K-Lite, it said i got video codec problem and that its fixed, does not even need to install it. All works fine, thank you. Damn, I feel stupid :(

OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
New perhaps final update.

1.05 was just sent in for review. Apologies for time it took as well as lack of information and dev says he's playing with unity and L2D....so if there's a game in the future, he might be using those. Hmm...personally, if there is a third game....I wouldn't mind going back to the style of the first game. Only 2-3 heroines, full touch and fully animated.

edit: oh forgot to add, but dev has a picture in the final update that shows all the girls in their full form. So if you ever wanted to see what An or Izumi looks like non-SD. You can see....and curse that they have no full form scenes.

Last edited:

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
New perhaps final update.

1.05 was just sent in for review. Apologies for time it took as well as lack of information and dev says he's playing with unity and L2D....so if there's a game in the future, he might be using those. Hmm...personally, if there is a third game....I wouldn't mind going back to the style of the first game. Only 2-3 heroines, full touch and fully animated.

edit: oh forgot to add, but dev has a picture in the final update that shows all the girls in their full form. So if you ever wanted to see what An or Izumi looks like non-SD. You can see....and curse that they have no full form scenes.
glad to see the game finally complete, although there is always stuff leave behind like this full form scene lol
another game with less heroine and much focus on the late game relations between chara (both for pure love and ntr paths) will be a reeeeeeally nice gift. dreams doesn't cost anything after all.

Nostalgiac

Reputation score
I wonder if there is anything added about that sub-heroine winning the popularity poll, or was it just that mini-game made by fans?
Ah, nvr mind, it says smth about adding after credit animations, and under certain circumstances 3P animations (with and without pregnancy) for main heroines I guess (wtf is end roll...)
エンディングの修正、エンドロールのアニメーションを追加。
エンドロール後に一定条件下(メインヒロインの妊娠有無)で発生する3Pシーン(ボテ腹あり)を追加しました。
But yeah, I bet a great portion of his fans really wanted more scenes, even if not in full stature, for the subs. They're just as good as (or even better than ;);)) the mains

Last edited:
OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I wonder if there is anything added about that sub-heroine winning the popularity poll, or was it just that mini-game made by fans?
Ah, nvr mind, it says smth about adding after credit animations, and under certain circumstances 3P animations (with and without pregnancy) for main heroines I guess (wtf is end roll...)
エンディングの修正、エンドロールのアニメーションを追加。
エンドロール後に一定条件下(メインヒロインの妊娠有無)で発生する3Pシーン(ボテ腹あり)を追加しました。
But yeah, I bet a great portion of his fans really wanted more scenes, even if not in full stature, for the subs. They're just as good as (or even better than ;);)) the mains
end roll is an unusually way to say end credits or credits roll. First time hearing it said like that. Hopefully each girl get their own animation.

The only thing we got for Kano winning popularity poll was a short, full form animation of her at the beach.

OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
D-d-d-double post!

Update is live. Unlike before, I will not be hosting the files since it's nearly 2 gb in size.

However, here's the link to the free updates the dev give. This feature is one of the few things I prefer DMM (Fanza) over DLsite.

I'm in the middle of finishing F/GO: Act I as my first act of the new year (Not looking forward to a certain scene I know is coming). But once I'm done (and some sleep) I'll get straight on adding the new details to the guide. Hopefully the dev added in days so that it's actually possible to access ending without using the little cheat.

PhantomZero

Reputation score
Thanks for this. Just finished up Part 1 of F/GO as well. Looking forward to some more things to come this new year.

malsi

Reputation score
If anyone is having trouble with text display, you can use this this also has a lot of uses for other games that crash and stuff when you aren't using windows Japanese menus

OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Welp, I said I would update guide.....but there's nothing to add.

How to get extra scene: Successfully win over Toko and Airi, one scene is if they are pregnant by end of game and the other is if they aren't pregnant by end of game. Difference? If they are impregnated the scene will reflect that....otherwise it's the same exact scene.

New options: Yes. There's an English Partly added to game. It goes over character names and simple bio as well as name of stats. That's about it.

Any new scenes besides that: None.

Any days added: No.

NTR ending available without blue sphere option: No.
Due to how Day 8 works, there's no plausible way to get Kano, An and Izumi's affection for the 3 guys high enough. At most, you can have each girl have sex with one of the guys but that's about it. The only one you can get pregnant is Izumi as the other girls won't have nearly enough time with the guys to get pregnant. For the dev to naturally make this path viable, he would have needed to add in extra two days almost exclusively to the 3 sub heroines. Or have Day 4, 6 and 8 events trigger for all girls involved instead of only one girl (which becomes random if you don't watch) as well as have take out the need to lower main heroines affection to start NTR.
This means:
Day 1/3: Can actually watch Toko/Airi's event instead of interfering to lower affection or watch another girl's.
Day 4: If the girl has 15 affection for the guy, her NTR events start. If there's another girl with her, have them start for both.
Day 6 morning: Kano's NTR scene with Krokawa (janitor) would take place along side Airi's. An's NTR scene with Kanade (2YB) would take place along side Izumi.
Day 6 afternoon: All 3 sub girls would have scene with Krokawa.
Day 8: All 3 sub girls would have scene with each guy.

Harem ending available without blue sphere option: No.
Though it's closer to possibility than the NTR ending. With the way An is flawly designed...there's just not enough time to build up all the girls. Kano takes 4 encounters to start H, Izumi takes 5, An takes 7. That's way too much time taken. To make this path work, is really simple.
In all: First two H scene with sub girls doesn't affect affection at all, change this to gain 10 points on first and gain 10 points + lower 10 of their highest guy. This will make easier to get you to highest.
Day 3: Kano - Take out An's afternoon scene and give it to Kano.
An - Transfer scenes from day 5 to day 3 since she should have the stats for them.
Izumi - Give one of her interfered scene development points so that by morning you can start H. Her first one makes most sense since she gropes herself.

Day 4: Make all scenes interrupt-able! This will also allow dev to use those 2 girls groping scenes that were made but never used. And can make 3P scenes without adding days, alternatively you can just 2P both girls back to back.

Day 5: Can pretty much be spent gaining affection and pregnancy instead of trying to get An's scene.

Day 6: Add in the ability to H girls.

Day 8: Let any of sub heroines able to be H'ed have scene not just ones already H'ed. Also, you can have back to back H scenes for girls that apply instead of just choosing one. Let either main heroine play out like normal instead of on rails. Currently, you can't ask Toko or Airi for sex if you haven't already had sex with them on this day. He just gropes them and leaves.

Day 9: Can play out as normal.
Do the above in spoiler and should have all the stats needed for harem ending. Alternatively could just added more days.

Any new sprite mini scenes or able to see the ones where Toko/Airi just disappears: No.

This update in all honestly, should not have taken nearly 4 months to complete.

Last edited:

jinkong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
KHTA pretty much nailed it. Outside the 2 main girls ending preg/non preg theres like nothing else really note worthy of this update.
I wish he would have at least made the attribute bars show up on the english side. Ah well. Hopefully the next game will be like the first but with NTR. Lets hope he made enough profit to justify another venture. :)

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I don't mind the sub-heroines not having as much content, they are sub-heroines after all. Actually, that's one of the problems I have with this game, the sub-heroines. If he had just focused on the two main heroines, he could had put in more and higher quality work for them, like quality that was in the first game. Guess he had to add in all the other heroines for the sake of the vanilla/harem aspect of the game.

OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I don't mind the sub-heroines not having as much content, they are sub-heroines after all. Actually, that's one of the problems I have with this game, the sub-heroines. If he had just focused on the two main heroines, he could had put in more and higher quality work for them, like quality that was in the first game. Guess he had to add in all the other heroines for the sake of the vanilla/harem aspect of the game.
A response from Cupio that doesn't idiotically throw around the term "wish-fulfillment" like a elementary student who just learned a new word from reddit? And actually has a valid point?? This new year is starting off pretty strange indeed.

Pointless jabbing aside.
I do agree, much as I like Kano, the 3 sub heroines lower the amount of work that could have been spent on Toko and Airi (maybe should have made the game 3 heroines with Toko, Airi, Kano!). But quality? Not so much. Outside of the SD scenes, the quality of this game is obviously higher than the first game. Same with quantity. First game, all scenes were in full form, each girl had 7 scenes and 2 combined scene for a total of 16 scenes. This game they had 3 PL, 6 NTR and 1 combined (it's the same scene so I'm not counting them separately just because one has bote and the other doesn't) so that's 19 plus if you count the opening and I guess the one that plays after 9 days (again not counting the different versions)....that's a total of 21 scenes. So looks and count this game surpass the first......

Where it loses is in flow. You can tell that the dev knew where he wanted the game to go in the first game, everything flowed nicely. Something you did in one scene would affect the next and the multiple endings were varied and nice (even the bad ones, they were funny). This game....it feels like he was just thinking up what to add in the game after 1.0 landed as he went. So much was added that basically broke the game or disrupted the flow that there's no way he planned that out from the get go. 1.0 didn't have NTR period, nothing for sub heroines, and only 6 days (7 if you count the date scene). Every day should have already contained what was planned, and just later be expanded on. Instead, he had to do a lot of back tracking to add in and fix stuff because it wasn't previously there. I know people were getting antsy about the game's release (me included) but all the back work killed the progress of the game. It went from adding new stuff (Demo to 1.0) to adding in what should have been there (1.02-1.05).

Wow, this was more than I planned on writing.....just wanted to poke at Cupio and agree.....*sigh* anywho, this dev definitely should try to gather some helpers if they decide to make another game. Or at the very least a manager to keep them on track so that the game progress from beginning to end without the need to put important parts in the middle later.