What's new

ACT Loli [屋根裏ゲームズ / YaneuraGames ] Abyss crawlers (RE209669, RJ209669)

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Didn't see this game anywhere here. Seems like a good sidescrolling action type game. With sprite sex and some pretty good art.

No screens due to loli. There's a CG on DLSite with a pixie that's depicted as a loli. Although it's not tagged

Description:

The game is really fluid, and I haven't completely gone through the demo. But from what I played, it's almost good in quality as Kyrieru's games. The animations have 5-6 frames, but they're really well animated and the pixel art is amazing.

Supposedly coming out today. If anyone cares enough to share a link, please do it via PM.

Controls:

Standard arrow controls for navigation/in-game movement

Z - Jump
X - Gun
C - Sword

Blocks are breakable with the sword

Last edited by a moderator:

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [ACT]Abyss crawlers

No screens due to loli. There's a CG on DLSite with a pixie that's depicted as a loli. Although it's not tagged
Petite != loli

alphaikazuchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is the demo just that one tiny level and this hub world?

CountMoxi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The game's animation reminds me a lot of Eluku's stuff actually. It also plays pretty well. I personally don't like the limited vision, but it definitely could be worse. There's also a photo door you can step into in the hub area and see some of the game's CGs. They are pretty pixely, but there at least seems to be a lot of them.

Is the demo just that one tiny level and this hub world?
I think so. I personally couldn't find anything else. Also fun fact, you can cling to walls and jump off them. So at least that's fun haha

OP
kiko

kiko

Reputation score

It might as well on this forum. You need to appear really fucking tall in context if you wanna show your puss AND be apart of the itty bitty titty committee.
I personally don't have anything against loli, I think she looks like one. I might be wrong though

JuKJuKlyt

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This game was a surprise. It actually plays good. If anyone has a link could you please share it with me.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It's on EYNY. Though none of the dlsite tags says loli but eh better be safe eh?

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

There's no "Loli" tag, so...maybe it's okay?

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

There's no "Loli" tag, so...maybe it's okay?
someone PM the mods? Then PM me I'll get something cryptic ready. I can't PM because the system is screwy for me at this time of day.

OP
kiko

kiko

Reputation score

Finally played the game.. Really well done. A bit lacking on the H side, because even though it's well drawn, it lacks quite a bit of frames to be good. Fun game though, it's even a roguelike with randomly generated levels. Definitely a good play

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Ah crap. My harddrive just broke. So I've lost all the files and will be busy setting my computer back up the way I wanted it. Someone else will have to upload (assuming that's even allowed in this instance.).

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I personally don't have anything against loli, I think she looks like one. I might be wrong though
I'm honestly weird on this one. Usually, games will have other phrases that describe characters as loli without saying it, and this game uses phrases like that for the main character, who clearly isn't loli. And I feel like there's clearly different artists or art styles for different parts of this game, as when you go into the photo part of the hub, you can see the pixie picture that's on DLsite, but then when you go to the image to the left, you see the same character, looking decidedly less loli.

OP
kiko

kiko

Reputation score

I'm honestly weird on this one. Usually, games will have other phrases that describe characters as loli without saying it, and this game uses phrases like that for the main character, who clearly isn't loli. And I feel like there's clearly different artists or art styles for different parts of this game, as when you go into the photo part of the hub, you can see the pixie picture that's on DLsite, but then when you go to the image to the left, you see the same character, looking decidedly less loli.
So is it okay then for me to include images and link in the first post?

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Alright got my harddrive fixed up and I've got files again. Everybody stop spamming the thread and PM me I guess. Sorry about that delay. Also didn't help that we were playing pass the phone regarding the sharing status of this game (I got PM'd by another member telling me that the OP of this thread was going to PM the mods and that no action was needed on my part... DOH).

So either way, for those you that have already PM'd me. Link is on its way.

Edit: it uses the method I always use (the one that's technically "Cryptic"). PM me back if you can't figure it out. Just remember Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V.
I've also PM'd anyone who posted in the thread but yeah in the future, don't do that, it gets threads locked.

Last but not least: you can easily cheat in this game using cheatengine by selecting unknown initial value and then scanning for changed values every time you die or gain money. However no matter how many stat increases you manage to buy, you will always die in 4 hits to spikes. Everything else though can't kill you quickly.

Last edit: I just PM'd everyone who requested in the thread. If I missed you or you didn't request in the thread (because you like following the rules), just PM me. I've got work in an hour but I'll get to you as soon as I can.

Last edited:

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

In other words.....

Synopsis: Questionable.

Get a jury of mods on this to decide then? :p

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

i do have finished it, but dont know where the save file located.. so if u can show me where then im upload it (lol)

keep doin it guys.. and lets hope the thread will be closed by mods...
(seriously did you guys didnt have common sense? there already someone have the game and just PM him rather than just keep posting begging here)
username>appdata>local>abysscrawler0928

this game was really fun.
H does more damage then falling into spikes lmao.

Attachments

Last edited:

Yuyami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can't extract the file says I need a password, anyone know what the password is? :(