What's new

Gemini Revisited (Castea and Pollusia)

Pale

Reputation score
Re: Gemini Revisited (Castea and Pollusia)

Pollusia took a moment to jam the key into the keyhole, and leave it there. Just in case. However.. there was another one.

"Ok, sticky-face. Time to chew on China."

And with that, she threw both the dolls she was carrying in the direction of the slime, and turned to flee - not bothering to watch and see what happened. On the way past, she grabs Castea by the arm and tugs, taking her sister along for the ride, even if she had to carry her.

"Time to leave, honey, we're going to be late!"

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Castea is more than happy to move away from the room without hesitation, although with the danger gone, she began glancing around the place, trying to work out where they were.

"Hey Poll... where are we?" she asks a little hesitantly. "And what are we going to be late for...?"

OP
Keylo

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

The dolls thrown into the slime itself, the blob found itself struggling to spit out the inedible substances it had swallowed, finding it much more difficult when there were two things as opposed to one. Leaving it no time to chase after the girls who easily fled from its range of perception...

(Castea and Pollusia are now Level 2! You each have 3 points with which to allocate into stats! Please state where you would like to add points/if you would like to save your points, then update your character sheet accordingl)

Upon exiting the hallway, the two girls find themselves in some sort of reception or processing area, highly reminiscent of the ones in police departments. It should be noted however, that the area outside of the police department was completely pitch black, without even starlight to help illuminate it if only slightly...

Pale

Reputation score

(2 spent for Dex, 1 saved.. and sheet updated.)

Pollusia checks the room quickly before replying.. glancing over the edge of the receptionist's desk to ensure nothing is concealed behind it.. and checking the ceiling, too fresh from the last close call. Finally, she turns to her sister.. and blushes.

"Well. I woke up on the other side of that window, naked.. saw you and..!"

Quickly, the girl spins around in a complete reversal of her no-nonsense manner. There is a long moment to collect herself, then she continues.

"Saw you.. and found this."

One arm waves to the side, displaying the ceremonial dagger, before quickly returning to cover herself.

"There was a letter. Some sick... person calling herself the Lady. I figure she's responsible for this.. and.. I think we were drugged. I woke up fuzzy, and I.. I'm not sure what I rememb.."

She whirls, modesty suddenly forgotten, dagger up and extended towards her sister.

"You... your name? What is your name? And what is your relation to me?"

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

(2 spent on Mind, 1 saved. Sheet updated)

Castea blinks and flinches back slightly. "B-but Poll... you were calling me by name just before... it's me... Castea..." she says, biting her lower lip slightly as she eyes the dagger pointed at her.

"I... er..." she begins, looking for some sort of connection she could prove. "I made you wear those leg warmers, remember?"

Pale

Reputation score

Blue eyes hold, searching.. for a long moment, before Pollusia exhales in relief. The dagger drops to her side, then clatters on the floor as she pulls Castea into a hug.

"Cas! Cas.. Cas Cas Cas Cas Cas. I'm so.. I'm sorry.. I just.. everything is.."

Something about their embrace.. be it the intimacy, or the fact that they were both naked, sparks a memory. It rears in her mind, then drops back out of sight, leaving only a shadow of what had been. The girl frowns.

"...We... we're sisters. Right? Twins.."

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Castea holds the girl close and gently caresses her hair soothingly. "Yeah... yeah, we are," she says softly. C'mon, we'll have time to work this all out later, we need to find some clothes and work out where we are," she adds.

Pale

Reputation score

After a long moment, Pollusia extricates herself, and retrieves the dagger on the floor.. bending down to pick it up, of course.

"You're right. So. I figure, since leaving this station might not.. work out.. We should head thata-way."

Without waiting for a confirmation, the blonde starts in the indicated direction.. the only one remaining, since they couldn't go back the way they came.

If she's my sister.. why do I feel like she's watching my ass..? And.. why do I like it?

OP
Keylo

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

After wandering around in the direction indicated for a while, the girls stumble upon an open room where a 16th century styled rapier was planted in the middle of the room, an odd sight given the fact that their location "should" be a police station. What was even more strange however, was that the blade was painted blue, and letter hung from from a chain attached to its hilt...

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Castea followed after her sister, taking in whatever details she could noticed about their location and gasped when the pair came across the room. 'It looks like someone was expecting you..." she remarks dryly, eyeing the sword from the doorway suspiciously.

Pale

Reputation score

Pollusia spares a dry glance for her sister.

"You're a funny girl. Enough with the wit and help me see if this thing's trapped. If not.. then we have a sword."

After circling the weapon a couple of times, the blonde steps in to take the letter, careful not to touch the metal at all. One could never be too careful..

OP
Keylo

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

The contents of the letter read the following:

Exodus 20:16, the faces of a clock...Doors doors everywhere, wherever shall you go in your little pink socks?...

P.S: Here's a new toy for you after seeing how utterly useless you are with a knife, fufufufufufufu...~

Then, almost as if on cue, the lights in the station suddenly went out completely, a red glow now seeping into the otherwise pitch black room from beneath doors to the west, east, and north...

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Immediately shrinks as the lights go out. In an unsteady voice, attempting a dry tone but too affected by fear to pull it off, she managed "Poll... found your trap..."

"Could... could you repeat that again?" she asks, and listens carefully to the repeated riddle. After a moment of thinking, she nods, "We want 9... door nine... nine o' clock... but... which door is that? Without some kind of point of reference..."

Pale

Reputation score

Ah.. hell.. since we triggered it anyway.

After a moment's hesitation, Pollusia snatches the rapier, and waits. When nothing happens, she exhales.

"Phew. Oh... the riddle? Um.. Exodus.. 20...17? 15? Something like that. Faces of a clock. Doors, doors, everywhere, wherever shall you go in your little... pink... socks?... P.S, New toy.. utterly useless with a k-- Hey! Who the hell writes "Fufufu" anyway?"

A moment's pause, while she looks at her sister.

"16! It was 16..... What's Exodus 20, 16? And how did you get 9? All I see are three creepy glowing doors!"

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

"Exodus 20:16... it's the ninth commandment... I think... I can't exactly look it up right now, but I'm pretty certain..."

Castea manages a weak laugh. "I guess all those bible classes weren't a complete waste of time after all..."

Pale

Reputation score

Eyes darting around, counting dim shapes in the gloom.. doors upon doors upon doors.

"What kind of a police station -is- this, anyway.. I.. think we should go -away- from the scary red glow."

Backing away, led her towards the door they entered through. All without ever taking her gaze off the creepy glow. A quick glance was enough to let her know she'd reached the door.

"Cas? Over here. There's writing on the door."

For some reason, the ex-security guard is talking in a hushed whisper..

OP
Keylo

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

The writing on the door was done in some sort of freakish "red paint", still fresh and dripping, as if "something" had just wrote it recently.

"The hour of the beast will not come for many moons...try another door."

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Castea wandered over, and as she read the text, a chill ran down her spine.

"The hour of the beast... 666... will not come for many moons... " she echoed.

"This is our reference point, but what does it mean... Is this door 6? Or is it door seven... the furthermost from door 6 going clockwise." She glanced around the room and bit her lower lip.

"Well, if it's door 6, than door 9, the one we want, is a glowing one. That one," she said, pointing. "If it's door seven... it's not a glowing door... and as intimidating as those glowing doors look... I think we want one of those..."

Pale

Reputation score

Without taking her gaze off the doors in question, Pollusia passes the dagger back to her sister.

"I think.. you ought to take this. Just in case... as for those doors..? Which one?"

The rapier's tip wobbles from one door to the next.. just waiting for anything to come through. Let it come.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Castea accepts the dagger a little hesitantly. "Th-this way... I think..." she says, pointing at the door with the red glow beneath it. "Door... nine... I think... assuming we came through door six..."