What's new

Gemini Revisited (Castea and Pollusia)

Pale

Reputation score
Re: Gemini Revisited (Castea and Pollusia)

"If you think it's that way.. then that way it is. Stay behind me."

Stepping carefully in the darkness, Pollusia crosses the room to the indicated door. She pauses a moment beside it, drawing in a deep breath, then reaches for the handle. Should it prove unlocked, she'd fling it open and jump back post-haste. She was in no mood to fall for some sort of trap.

"Stand back.. here we go."

OP
Keylo

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

The door opens to reveal a small office of sorts, complete with spinning leather chair and desk. Upon the desk however, is the source of the red glow that seeped beneath the door way, a glass orb akin to those that fortune tellers use, radiating red light...

Pale

Reputation score

When nothing explodes out of the doorway but more of the eerie red light, Pollusia sighs with relief. Waving a hand at her sister, indicating that she should stay back, she enters the room, sword-first. Eyes sweep it once, then she approaches the desk, checking behind it..

"Ok, Castea. It's clear. Come on in.. you'll know more about this freaky-looking ball thing than me."

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Castea hesitantly follows into the room, and frowns slightly as she peers at the orb. "Sorry sis... can't say I do..." she says finally. "But if his is the right room... oh, I don't know..." she says in a cross between despair and frustration.

OP
Keylo

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

"To think you'd make it this far in our Lady's game...unbelievable."

The door closing as the voice spoke, Pollusia and Castea would turn to see a woman materialize seemingly out of nowhere, bat-like wings on her back and a tail to boot. From her appearance alone, it was clearly obvious that she was some sort of demon...or a particularly attractive cosplayer that had lost their mind.

Twirling her long red hair with a gloved finger as she continued her musing the "demon" appeared to be pondering her next course of action, now that the twins had "gotten" so far.

"I was so sure you'd end up as toys for the tentacle pits hmmm...What to do, what to do?..."

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

As Castea spun, she shrunk back slightly from the new figure. "Who... who are you?" she asked, trying to keep her voice steady. "What do you mean, game? Where are we? What is this place?"

Pale

Reputation score

A step put Pollusia between her sister and the obvious opponent. Demon or cosplayer.. the woman was clearly not particularly friendly.

The blue sword tip holds firm in mid-air, pointed at the redhead's eyes.

"Time to answer some questions. Who the hell are you, who is the Lady, and more importantly, WHERE are our CLOTHES?"

OP
Keylo

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

The red-haired woman seemed unphased by the blade pointed at her almost seeming to snicker to herself at the threat before answering.

"The Lady is the host of this simple and most elegant little game... and you're nothing more than toys for her chosen, that's all you need to know really. As for clothes...mmmm, I don't really think you need any."

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

"Then what are you?" Castea asked, growing a little more confident due to the presence of her sister, and the lack of hostility from the... girl?

Pale

Reputation score

Despite the woman's apparent disregard for the blue blade pointed at her, Pollusia keeps the weapon up, and ready. Just in case.

"And.. more importantly.. why take my clothes, yet leave.."

Blue eyes drop to her feet, then back again in an obvious question about the legwarmers.

OP
Keylo

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

The woman seems to snicker at Pollusia once again as the pink footwarmers were brought up, apparently finding them to be terribly amusing.

"Oh those? Apparently the Lady thought it would be funny to let you keep those despite taking the rest of your clothes away, especially while running away from the slimes. And I must say, it certainly was as amusing the Lady said would be, especially when you ran so "heroically" to save your sister plodding about with those."

For now however, it should be noted that the red haired being still refused to comment in regards to "what" she was...at least for now.

Last edited:

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Castea smiles slightly as she gets an idea and takes a different approach. "Oh, I get it now. You're just a pawn for this "Lady" of yours. Just a little servant of no real importance..."

Pale

Reputation score

"Apparently.. it was heroically enough. Here she is beside me. I wonder if there's anyone you ever tried to save, or if you just couldn't understand the concept.."

More muttered than anything else, she'd decided to let her sister do most of the talking. She'd do most of the stabbing, later.

OP
Keylo

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

The woman seemed to be partially taken aback at such a statement, before donning a smile.

"My dear,even a mere servant of the Lady..."

Disappearing and reappearing behind Castea, the "demon"'s voice became more sensual and sultry as she finished her statement by whispering it softly into the girl's ear.

"...Is worth far more than one that is only a toy for us to enjoy..."

Beginning to caress the girl's breast with one gloved hand as she spoke, the red-haired lady began moving her other hand towards the blond haired girl's nether regions...

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Castea gave a squeak as the girl appeared behind her and grabbed hold of her. With a quick, panicked motion she brought the knife in her right hand over her left shoulder to stab wildly at roughly where the girl behind her's head should be; hoping more to cause her to back off than any hope of doing damage.

Pale

Reputation score

"Where did you.. Castea"

Pollusia whirls, sword ready... but could do little against the woman using her sister as a shield. Instead, she tries to circle round for a clear shot.. a difficult achievement in this narrow space.

"Hold on sis.. I'm coming for you.."

OP
Keylo

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Despite leaning back to avoid the stab, the woman kept her hold on the woman, a strange power seeming to surge forth from her finger tips...

"Now now...knives are dangerous you know?...Why don't you be a good girl and put that down?...Just drop it onto the floor..."

These words seemed to have more effect than simple persuasion however, Castea begins to feel her strength leave her... almost as if the 'demon' was draining her very life from her.

(Castea Stamina Status: Yellow)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Meanwhile, Pollusia finds that the woman is too preoccupied with her sister to focus on her for the moment, allowing her to move into a position where she'd have a clearer shot at the demonic entity.

Last edited:

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Castea groaned as she felt her body weaken. "No... I won't let you... do this..." she managed to gasp out, as she continued to struggle, doing her best to keep her grip firm. "Help... me..."

Pale

Reputation score

"Time to put my sister down, bitch..!"

With brave words, the blonde surges into action, rapier tip leading in a decisive lunge aimed at the succubus, looking to impale her with the blade.. or at least, scratch her.. maybe stab her in an important limb.. She didn't know how sharp this weapon was, but she'd do her best for her sister!

OP
Keylo

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Lunging at the succubus with her rapier, Pollusia manages to leave a nasty cut across the demon's side, causing it gasp out in pain as it swung around with a struggling Castea in tow, looking a bit irritated.

"You know...if you wanted to join in you could simply ask..."

A blackish substance seeping down from her bra, onto her wound, the gash appeared to heal over almost instantly. However, it is evident that such an action managed to exhaust the succubus slightly, if only by a bit.

(Succubus Stamina: Green)

Last edited: