What's new

[Complete - Full] Get Violated By EVERY Girl You Encounter RPG ~MAX Volume!~ [v 1.0.3] [B-bishop] ENGLISH PATCH 1.00

MediocreTranslation

Reputation score
RJ265923_img_main.png
Overview:
You've ben isekaied to a world where women are dominant over men.
The first girl you met, her sisters, village NPCs, female enemies...
All of them take great joy in violating every part of your masochistic body!​

Developer:

For game version: 1.0.3

Language: English

Installation:
1. Get the game.

2. Make sure you have the RPGMaker VXACE rtp.

3. Unpack the exe with EnigmaVBUnpacker or another enigma unpacker.

4. Delete game.exe and rename Game_unpacked.exe to Game.exe.

5. Unpack the game rgss with a RPGMaker VXACE decrypter.

6. Delete the rgss.

7. Unzip this patch in the game's folder.

8. Run the game in japanese locale.

Changelog:
02/06/22 - Patch 1.0
>Initial release

Translator notes:
I added a small FAQ and a cheat weapon.
I changed the scat scene because I don't like scat at all and it wasn't that explicit. Just letting you know.
I mistranslated how the Princess speaks, I realized it too late and left it that way. Still fits her.

What was left untranslated?
I'm sure I translated everything the player can see, but if you find any japanese text or a crash please post a screenshot and where it is so I can fix it.

Unlocked gallery anyone?
I added an extra folder, "-optional- full gallery" just move that "bb" folder into the game's folder and overwrite.

Small review:
I like this game, the art is nice, most of the events are hot and the voice acting is amazing.
More than a game, I think that interactive ASMR is a better term, doesn't have much of a story, just a setting to get abused by cute and hot mean girls while enjoying their sexy voices.

If B-bishop releases another game I'll translate it for sure.

DOWNLOAD

A small FAQ is included.

TRANSLATION SCREENSHOTS:
001.png 002.png 003.png 004.png

Last edited:

kafi.p

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm so happy to see this game getting picked up for a translation, best of luck Mediocre! :p

OP
MediocreTranslation

MediocreTranslation

Reputation score
20% of the game has been translated so far, WIP patches are only available to my

madman32

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I really dislike this game's art, characters, and completely out-of-this-world insane choice to change the menu button to D (who does that?). But I'll give you a couple bucks this month anyway, cause I like femdom :p (FYI, the game looks for a wrong file name and crashes after your first loss, before being "punished" - )

OP
MediocreTranslation

MediocreTranslation

Reputation score
I really dislike this game's art, characters, and completely out-of-this-world insane choice to change the menu button to D (who does that?). But I'll give you a couple bucks this month anyway, cause I like femdom :p (FYI, the game looks for a wrong file name and crashes after your first loss, before being "punished" - )
Thank you very much.
I haven't tested losing yet, so I didn't know. It will be fixed in the next patch.
And I agree, putting the menu on D is just weird.

OP
MediocreTranslation

MediocreTranslation

Reputation score
I regret to inform that Patreon says that my translations are against their terms of use and has demanded that I delete nearly all my posts.
I'm looking for a solution, but for now there's no link to get this translation, so this thread will probably get locked.
I just hope they aren't breathing down the neck of other translators.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Sorry to hear that, i heard that other content creators and translators have not been posting screenshots of games to avoid being warned regarding the content. Patreon especially scrutinizes the Japanese art style.

OP
MediocreTranslation

MediocreTranslation

Reputation score
45% of the game has been translated so far, WIP patches are only available to my via email (it may be in the spam folder) for the time being until my profile is approved.
To make sure that this thread remains open to be able to post updates, I added the 0.20 patch to the op.

Last edited:
OP
MediocreTranslation

MediocreTranslation

Reputation score
50% of the game has been translated so far, WIP patches are only available to my via email (it may be in the spam folder) for the time being until my profile is approved.

OP
MediocreTranslation

MediocreTranslation

Reputation score
55% of the game has been translated so far, WIP patches are only available to my via email (it may be in the spam folder) for the time being until my profile is approved.

OP
MediocreTranslation

MediocreTranslation

Reputation score
60% of the game has been translated so far, WIP patches are only available to my via email (it may be in the spam folder) for the time being until my profile is approved.

Still no word from subscribestar, I hope they give me an answer soon.

OP
MediocreTranslation

MediocreTranslation

Reputation score
70% of the game has been translated so far, WIP patches are only available to my via email (it may be in the spam folder) for the time being until my profile is approved.