What's new

[Complete - Full] Get Violated By EVERY Girl You Encounter RPG ~MAX Volume!~ [v 1.0.3] [B-bishop] ENGLISH PATCH 1.00

OP
MediocreTranslation

MediocreTranslation

Reputation score
75% of the game has been translated so far, WIP patches are only available to my via email (it may be in the spam folder) for the time being until my profile is approved.

OP
MediocreTranslation

MediocreTranslation

Reputation score
85% of the game has been translated so far, WIP patches are only available to my via email (it may be in the spam folder) for the time being until my profile is approved.

OP
MediocreTranslation

MediocreTranslation

Reputation score
90% of the game has been translated so far, WIP patches are only available to my via email (it may be in the spam folder) for the time being until my profile is approved.

OP
MediocreTranslation

MediocreTranslation

Reputation score
95% of the game has been translated so far, WIP patches are only available to my via email (it may be in the spam folder) for the time being until my profile is approved.
Next patch will be last.

OP
MediocreTranslation

MediocreTranslation

Reputation score
The game has been translated.
For the time being the patch is only available to my via email, I'll release the patch to the public in 2 weeks.

So, I've been sending emails to SubscribeStar for months and I haven't got a single reply, I guess they don't want me there. I give up.
I'll announce my next translation soon.

kkiceninja

Lurker
Reputation score
The game has been translated.
For the time being the patch is only available to my via email, I'll release the patch to the public in 2 weeks.

So, I've been sending emails to SubscribeStar for months and I haven't got a single reply, I guess they don't want me there. I give up.
I'll announce my next translation soon.
Congratulations on the hard work to translate a game that must have been a massive undertaking.

lolicrusaderuwu

Reputation score
Indeed, the game has so many events. It's the game with most events I've translated so far.
Hi i made account just to thank you for such a great work.
I also have one problem, how in the hell do you take quests from the guild? i've even cleared cave (defeated boss) and it still says not available... Is there something i'm missing?

OP
MediocreTranslation

MediocreTranslation

Reputation score
Hi i made account just to thank you for such a great work.
I also have one problem, how in the hell do you take quests from the guild? i've even cleared cave (defeated boss) and it still says not available... Is there something i'm missing?
The first quest becomes available after talking with the Princess, I think it's number 33 or something.