What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Ghost_SM] BITCH PRINCESS ~Catherine's Manhunt~ / BICTH PRINCESS ~キャサリンの種男狩り記~ RE170392 RJ170392

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [RJ170392] BICTH PRINCESS ~キャサリンの種男狩り記~

another poorly game with "ntr tag bait"... annoying. u,u

perakurakarakerot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Description says 12CG or something like that :p

Idk if that is decent for you, but it isn't for me! :p
meh, i've seen twice much more worse both in size and original content.

OP
T

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Description says 12CG or something like that :p

Idk if that is decent for you, but it isn't for me! :p
Well, the description says 12 basic CG + differences + 3 dynamic CGs, each for 4 different costume CGs, so yeah, probably it means 12 scenes more or less...

Still can't wait to try it tho..

I mean, even with Mage Weapon Maguterusu, even with small content of CGs, I had a quite satisfying time playing it out, y'know...

Last edited:

geebster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know what to do after the East Trading company part? Totally have no idea what to do.

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Anyone know what to do after the East Trading company part? Totally have no idea what to do.
go infront of inn talk to sign not the INN sign but the bluish one

BlackStalion

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I cant seem the find the last cg guy (the most right row in the cg room) I have all the others, but only that one. Can anybody help?

Last edited:

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Small Guide
Henry
Go down to castle then go upper left on castle then talk to maid and old man then you will unlock a guy named henry on INN on the upper left of the 2nd floor, then just proceed doing Henry till he clears at some point he will be ambush by 2 guys on that area you get ported too talk to the farmer doing work on upper right of that area.

Right Hand of king or Earl and mercenary B
Find your butler and the right hand of king you get a scene , You wont get the next scene until she gets a Heart on the menu , but once you do his 2nd scene will be on the Right of castle 1st floor right of throne room , then after that once u leave the Castle you will find him near an house you cant open keep doing him and as you do him you will get mercenary then keep doing it until you reach the 2nd Heart and you should be clear once you can have sex with on the castle while you can return to the old house to keep doing it with mecenary B.

Unlocking the First Heart , Red Head Guard, Prostitution and Prisoner and your husbands Brother, Bath house
Go outside go to the very bottom until you see a guy looking at a poster,
Talk to him then talk to the guard in the south of the house thats being guarded by 2 people,
then at night talk to him again then talk to the guy at north,
You will unlock the red hair guy as ur sex partner ,
then enter the house go upstairs take the key and enter the lock room then next day have sex with the red head again then go back to the lock room and get the the item inside,
Then head to East on the building called East something then go up to the 2nd floor on the very left and talk to the guy after that you will meet the same guy that was looking at the poster,
After that go infront of the Inn talk to blue poster it should unlock the prostitution you keep doing the guy there until one day
,The best whore is getting married so she recommending you to service their best customer you will obtain a bath card as a parting gift then the bath house should be open and your husband and his brother visit and you have sex with the his brother than viola 1st heart unlock .
With 1st heart unlocked red head guard is now gone but is now the ward on the prisoner , go to the toilet near the poster guy then you will find him there he will ask you to save his brother the prisoner then head to prison and talked to the new ward sex him then meet the prisoner keep having sex until he gets away(Not sure but you need to unlock 2nd heart to make him get away) you will know he got away once you see a new guard replace red head then head back to toilet and you will now see the prisoner on the sewers.

after that i dont know so if anyone can find anymore post them

Last edited:
OP
T

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

AHHHHH, I GET THE STORY NOW!!!

Well, cmiiw, but this is the outline of the story :

>The King is already old, and he have to choose which of the two prince will be his successor
>Both of the prince already have their own spouse, Catherine (MC) with Edward, and Iris with Blues(?)
>The requirement is the one who sire a heir first will be the one to succeed the throne.
>Edward, on top of his impotency from the last war, have to go to the battlefront to quell a rebelion
>Catherine, hoping to get the throne, choose to try getting pregnant first, in a sense, she's cheating.

Well, I dunno about this, but there's certainly a ntr vibe around, although not that much.

In the end, whether Catherine really have any feeling for Edward is the factor to ascertain whether this game is ntr or not.

Sorry for my bad english.

-edit-

Ah, yeah, the part where Catherine wants the throne no matter what is true...

Guess this makes her a bitch princess in the real sense...

As in, she's a bitch, not just a slut...

Last edited:

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

>The King is already old, and he have to choose which of the two prince will be his successor
>Both of the prince already have their own spouse, Catherine (MC) with Edward, and Iris with Blues(?)
>The requirement is the one who sire a heir first will be the one to succeed the throne.
>Edward, on top of his impotency from the last war, have to go to the battlefront to quell a rebelion
>Catherine, hoping to get the throne, choose to try getting pregnant first, in a sense, she's cheating.

Well, I dunno about this, but there's certainly a ntr vibe around, although not that much.

In the end, whether Catherine really have any feeling for Edward is the factor to ascertain whether this game is ntr or not.

-edit-

the other princess has been sleeping with the soldiers of the castle if you try to clear the earl

OP
T

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah well, the game is kinda rough in the edge, but considering this is their first game, I guess it's understandable.

Also, the CGs are repetitive, but the scene are pretty well-written, so I can let it off.

Still, one thing that bugs me is the fact that there's no end to this game. As in, the only way is to get the pregnancy rate by one of the guys to 100, and then the game is over. No multiple ending whatsoever, or what happened between the princess and the guy who impregnate her, only 'they live happily ever after, even though the prince is still clueless'.

I hope they'll release an update or whatnot.

Finfin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

- -a can it really be considered NTR if she's a sex addict?

(haven't played the game, but that's my first thought seeing the NTR tag + the title)

I mean, if she's gonna end up fucking everyone, shouldn't that include the guy who's her lover?
Turning into a slut is almost a requirement for NTR, as if she only doing it against her will through the entire thing, its just rape. If she starts out already a slut, than its trickier but it can still be considered NTR if she's fucking her love interest over and/or hurting him. The main key is inducing a sense of betrayal and sympathy/empathy in the audience for her love interest.

Also - and sorry if I'm wrong here since I don't know much about NTR - how can it be NTR when we're playing as her? ( we are playing as her right? <.< >.>)

In any case, the art seems great!
Yes, you can still empathize and sympathize with the guy even if he's not the character being played. In most NTR, you play as the girl or mostly see tings through the girl's point of view. In some cases where the story is short enough, the guy don't even show up at all.

Finfin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

-edit-

Yeah its NTR. I find the game itself pretty decent but I'm just here for the sex and not the "gameplay" like how so many people here seem to be.

Sounds like the standard advertising. Throw the NTR tag on there because it's vaguely related, and people will buy as a result of the tag. Always annoying.

The hell? You make it sound like NTR is some kind of hard to make gem and therefore you have to lie that you have it or something. NTR is not hard to make and if it does bring people in like you said, than you can easily just make everything NTR. The reason why they don't is because NTR not nearly as popular as wish-fulfillment, just look at anime/manga, its full of that stuff.

Last edited:

Tollan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

... After that go in-front of the Inn talk to blue poster it should unlock the prostitution you keep doing the guy there until one day...
Ok, this part I am lost on, I did all of the previous mentioned, saw the guy outside of the East "Place" and now the blue sign in-front of the inn disappeared.
Could I please get some clarification.

*Edit* I should also mention that I cannot find him again, no matter how hard I try.

*2nd Edit* Wait--wait--I'm an idiot, never mind. You just have to enter the Inn at night.

Last edited:

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

anyone got any idea how to unlock this last 3

parklis2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone else having trouble with translator aggregator on this game?

It doesn't translate messages every now and then, they show up in the AGTH window but the text doesn't reach translator aggregator so it doesn't get translated.

If I ctrl+v after a skipped message it does paste the skipped message so I guess the bug is TA skipping it for some reason.

Edit: found out on Translation Aggregator thread that killing "Radeon Host Application" process fixes the problem and so far its working

Last edited:

BlackStalion

Demon Girl
Reputation score

anyone got any idea how to unlock this last 3
I could try to find out, if I only knew where to find his first CG to start it of.

Hakor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

try it at the inn 2nd floor last room

BlackStalion

Demon Girl
Reputation score

try it at the inn 2nd floor last room
Thanks.

I finished it. The last 3 scenes are with a student. When you go to his hotel room at noon, there will be an enveloppe saying to go to the school (most upper left house). This unlocks a scene. The next one is when you visit the school during night and the last one if you visit it again at noon.

All this time I had 100/100 libido and 2 hearts. Hope this helps

Last edited: