Intro Site :

Release Date :
26 July 2016

Tags :
X-ray View
Netorare
Creampie
Huge Breast

Remember that simple, a bit underdeveloped ntr games title 'Bicth Princess' (no, that's not a typo)? This game is a new one from the same developer.

Yup, I'm not hoping too much this time, especially since I've made a thread about this game, but it got ntr, so yeah...

If there's one good thing worth mentioning from this game, it's of the creator's decision to use RPGMaker VXAce to make it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Iceforge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [RJ181456] ESCAPE FROM Z CITY ~忘れられた映像~

Jeez I wonder what that Z stands for.

perakurakarakerot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

ZORG, ZOMG, zumbee, zqual zeonhart, zloud ztrife, zerakurakarakerot, zeaz zceforge, zukaribaba, zare you watching zhang'e?

pervin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Nice find man! Link not working so :

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Zer iz no way zat protagonizzt could luze ze girl!
He iz a born zalphaaaa!

And with that, sadly, my suspension of disbelief has left the room. Not hoping for much.

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Here I was hoping to finally have a good Zombie game... :c

demidemon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

umm the circle's last game has 12 basic cg but the file size is 200+mb
this time the game has 15 basic cg, 150 including variants but only 100+mb
hopefully they used less/smaller sound files instead of reducing the number of hscenes :(

ments

Reputation score

umm the circle's last game has 12 basic cg but the file size is 200+mb
this time the game has 15 basic cg, 150 including variants but only 100+mb
hopefully they used less/smaller sound files instead of reducing the number of hscenes :(
i think math was not your strong side - they clearly stated that this game has 15 base cg's, do you think they say 15 cg's will be in game, but o hell let's give only 5, otherwise game will take to much space on hard drive.

demidemon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i think math was not your strong side - they clearly stated that this game has 15 base cg's, do you think they say 15 cg's will be in game, but o hell let's give only 5, otherwise game will take to much space on hard drive.
Im just thinking why they have more cg this time but smaller file size. Maybe they are reusing the cg less and have less hscenes this time?

ments

Reputation score

Im just thinking why they have more cg this time but smaller file size. Maybe they are reusing the cg less and have less hscenes this time?
base scenes don't count if they are reused- they would be counted as variants

demidemon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

base scenes don't count if they are reused- they would be counted as variants
A lot of games can produce more hscenes than the amount of base cg they used. Say they can have a few hscenes from a base cg of certian sex position but in different scenario, background or with different people. But I don't have the full game so I can only guess they might have reduced the number of hscene in the game since the file size is half of their last game.

Playing the trial right now, the cg quality is decent with some animation. I can only find a school, a hospital and a shop, just 3 places. Lots of houses are blocked/locked, maybe its just the trial version but I wouldn't expect much content in this game.

Last edited:

vrtrtr

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I actually liked Bithc Princess (or however it was spelled) - but since it seems like you're playing the dorky manlet this time, I don't think this is going to be any good.

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I actually liked Bithc Princess (or however it was spelled) - but since it seems like you're playing the dorky manlet this time, I don't think this is going to be any good.
Same here, though I will give this a try. Bitch Princess was one of the better games I played lately and I don't mind if devs reuse a handful of CG to give me dozens of spicy situations. ;)

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Zer iz no way zat protagonizzt could luze ze girl!
He iz a born zalphaaaa!

And with that, sadly, my suspension of disbelief has left the room. Not hoping for much.
Kah'zix is that you?

zipetya

Reputation score

Kah'zix is that you?
Sorry to disappoint, but nope. Though if he is also someone brimming full with sarcasm, I like the guy already! ;)

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So you're playing as the guy in this one huh? Awesome, that makes for much better NTR. Games where you play as the girl tend to fall pretty damn hard on their faces when they try to NTR. Its part of the reason why Bitch Princess failed for me in terms of NTR. The other part of the reason is that NTR + Bitch without Corruption just don't mix well for me at all.

However, most other fetishes are better from the girl's POV.

Last edited:

vrtrtr

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So you're playing as the guy in this one huh?
At least I think so. It's hard to tell from the preview material - and machine translating the dlsite-text wasn't very helpful.
Concerning the rest of your post - can't really argue taste. Off the top of my head, I can name 3 titles where NTR worked very well with the female POV.
Bitch Princess wouldn't be among them - I had the same criticism as you regarding the necessity of gradual corruption to make a good NTR title.

Lakolian6

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

has someone a mega link?

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

megalink? i would like if at least a very slow or trash link that its not fake appear at least haha

amiluganio

Banned
Reputation score

out