What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Ghost_SM ] ESCAPE FROM Z CITY ~忘れられた映像~ RJ181456

luffyboy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ181456] ESCAPE FROM Z CITY ~忘れられた映像~

please let us know if ntr is avoidable. i played the trial and it wasnt, not sure if the full would be the same. Only play ntr for the challenge of preventing it :p

Azumi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

please let us know if ntr is avoidable. i played the trial and it wasnt, not sure if the full would be the same. Only play ntr for the challenge of preventing it :p
That's hardcore

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'm stuck in the supermarket. After turning on the light, I took 2 bread and didn't know what to do after that.

Azumi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm stuck in the supermarket. After turning on the light, I took 2 bread and didn't know what to do after that.

Additional one extra bread, on the shelf to the left side of the supermarket. Same floor

Reactions: GOR

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Additional one extra bread, on the shelf to the left side of the supermarket. Same floor
Thanks. Didn't notice that shelf. Rep+.

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So, is there any sexual intercourse with zombies in the game at all? Or purely human? :confused:

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So yeah, you collect those films to see the NTR scenes and in by doing so you lose some % of something, I'm assuming sanity. You can go through the entire game without seeing the films but, if you beat the game with some % left you'll Game Over at the game ending. I guess the real ending is reveled once you see enough of the NTR events.

Game was quite literary a CG event finder in a nutshell. Also it seems Ver 1.0 doesn't have NTR event 2? I looked at the game files and couldn't find it.

Last edited:

Nr123

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

lol this game not much about ntr its about dirty slut that cock hungry, well after you done first mission, see her masturbation with big toy dildo you understand i dont need safe thoes two jerk but she oder to safe them for some sex fun for her self and you are just side kick.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

lol this game not much about ntr its about dirty slut that cock hungry, well after you done first mission, see her masturbation with big toy dildo you understand i dont need safe thoes two jerk but she oder to safe them for some sex fun for her self and you are just side kick.
There is at least a happy end if you don't see a single NTR event whatsoever. The game is avoidable NTR for the most part but, the vanilla content is lacking if you just want a fap.

Nr123

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There is at least a happy end if you don't see a single NTR event whatsoever. The game is avoidable NTR for the most part but, the vanilla content is lacking if you just want a fap.
first NTR happens at begin when two dude move in house blonde dude, you cant do much about but all ready know he bang her but you know next morning, im not say game bad anything i dont play game like this to fap if want to fap JAV are for thing to do.

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

what film u saying?.. where u get those?,.. how to see those ntr events, i know thyre banging her but why cant i see or atleast peek at them

OP
T

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Whoa, this game is just bad...

I mean, yeah, the CG's bad, but that purity value there's kinda misleading, because it only decreases when you manage to found the memory cards and view it in the gallery from you pc...

Like, this game shouldn't be called Escape From Z City.. It's more like CG Hunting in Z City, amirite?

Also, putting aside the purity, the heroine's already a slut from the get-go, something that I don't really like...

That being said, anyone mind uploading a full save>

Nr123

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Whoa, this game is just bad...

I mean, yeah, the CG's bad, but that purity value there's kinda misleading, because it only decreases when you manage to found the memory cards and view it in the gallery from you pc...

Like, this game shouldn't be called Escape From Z City.. It's more like CG Hunting in Z City, amirite?

Also, putting aside the purity, the heroine's already a slut from the get-go, something that I don't really like...

That being said, anyone mind uploading a full save>
here

Attachments

Nirakei

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I hope I speak for everyone when I say fuck that sewer level in particular, sending me back the way I came for the key to the exit that was just there.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

1) They make you play as the little brother of the husband instead of the husband himself. Why? Hell if I know.

2) She does show a little bit of resistance at the beginning but there's no build-up at all. Since the H-scenes are just clips of video that the MC comes across, you're not shown a single bit of context as to what led up to those situations.

ianli0928

Reputation score

So what happend at the end? I'm half way through the game but i'm kinda getting tired of finding these clips. could someone please spoil me on the ending?

Nr123

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

you safe 2 fucker and slut bitch then before you walk in Z safe zone with all he say to her slut bitch something yeah i know everything happy byhyy, game over, if you dont watch thoes clip or any maybe differends result but hell you can play game with god mode an run aournd 3 hour beat game if you want.

ianli0928

Reputation score

Ran through once with purity level max, didn't watch a single clip. ending i guess is.....alright. nothing much to be honest.

Last edited: