What's new

Girls Dorm and Communal Room

Pale

Reputation score
Re: Girls Dorm and Communal Room

Alazais stares at the hand pointedly until it is retracted... then the albino manages a brief, if fleeting smile.

"Likewise. You'll find I keep odd hours.. but I'm very quiet. I don't tend to wake people.."

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

From the smirk on Sho's face, yes, she is a heartbeat away from letting said nickname get out but she's obviously far, far too amused at *not* using it yet.

"I still maintain you set yourself up too, too perfectly for that one, dear." She giggles. "But, never fear. I'll make sure to keep it between us." A pause. "For the right price."

Given the spot on delivery of that last line, it's hard to tell if she's being serious or not. Those that know her know likely not, but it might be hard to tell for the newbies.

"Think there's some still on the table, Aya. Good luck, though. Was slim pickings by the time I got here and that was early." Mention of the pizza seems to bring her train of thought around. "So who was being a skeevy perv now?" she puts her attention on Isabella.

Pale

Reputation score

Alazais casts Sho a dirty look that says "Shut-up-now-or-I-visit-you-at-night-and-you-won't-like-it". She always was expressive with simple glances..

That achieved, she turns back to her new roommate with a barely hidden sneer of distaste.

"Did we at least get a decent room...? 2nd floor, maybe? That'd be appreciat---... Wait.."

Alazais picks up on the wrong two words in an overheard conversation, and spins round ready to panic.

"..Skeevy perv who what now?! Has Sho finally been caught molesting the newbies..?"

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"I, uh...I didn't use quite those words..." Isabella replied to Sho. "I think his name was, Art? I guess he seemed alright, he just acted like he liked girls a lot...I don't really deal well with boys..." She adds weakly.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Sho simply flutters her eyelashes at Alazais and looks to be a heartbeat away from blowing her a kiss when instead, she sticks her tongue out at her for the molestation comment.

"I am not skeevy," she declares, not bothering to deny the other portion of the statement. She puts her attention back on Isabella. "I know of Art. You'll find most of the boys around here are...mostly harmless. More bark than bite, mostly because they know they'll get in trouble if they do more than that." She chuckles. "They should have sense enough to leave you alone if you don't want bothered and if they don't, well, suffice to say there's enough of us around that don't take well to people being harassed. Like my dear, sweet P--" she draws out the sound before finally stating "pale friend there." Smirk.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Stella thinks to herself as she puts her keycard and paperslip back into her pocket, reminding herself to prepare her other clothing just in case later, as well as mentally hoping that this girl didn't keep the same odd hours as she did...
"I never really have problems with boys bothering me. It tends to be the other way around..."

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Aya barely suppressed an amused smile at the antics going around, though there was a slight frown at the mention of Art. She knew about his flirty ways, she'd accidently burned him slightly a while back when he'd startled her with one of his flirty moves.

She finished her slice of pizza, then sat down to listen in more, for once feeling like she actually ... belonged somewhere.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"I hope he is..." Isabella says more to herself than to anyone else. She puts the empty pizza box down and takes out a sketchbook, this time a normal looking one as well as a couple of pencils of various hardness. She then begins to sketch the room at large, as if to document the events and the people around her for the day.

Pale

Reputation score

Alazais fights an internal battle to control her upcoming amusement, and wins it - constraining her would-be laughter to a small tug at the corner of her mouth..

"Well.. you see.. I've never really had any problems with -boys-... but you know, there are some girls.. who.. well. Let's just say their tastes aren't in the same vein as everyone else's.. One of them seems to have latched onto me, I just can't shake her.. she follows me around and calls me Pumpkin! Would you believe it? Like I'm just as weird as she is!"

The grin she directs as Sho can very nearly be described as brattish.. but not quite. The albino just had a little too much dignity..

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Stella slowly looks at the two girls, her new roommate and the girl who had commented on her eating habits, she thinks for awhile as her gaze goes back and forth a few more times, then she looks up, her mouth opening to say something before she closes it, thinking about something,

Then she opens her mouth again, "Are you two... dating each other...?"

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Aya damn near choked on the soda she'd been drinking at Stella's question. This time she couldn't stop herself, she started coughing on the liquid, half choking half laughing. Her face started to turn red from a distinct lack of oxygen for a few moments, before she finally managed to calm herself.

Notably, she kept silent after that, shaking her head with an amused look.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Aya's distress distracts Sho for a brief second, heading over to make sure the other girl is breathing again, though she's laughing the entire time.

"Good gods, no. We'd probably kill each other if we were. Let's just say that Alazais presented me with too good of an opening and I'm too much of a brat to let things just drop. Besides, she's cute when she gets flustered." She shoots an impish grin over toward the albino. "Besides, I like outies, not innies, though some people might wish otherwise." Seems someone's not above going there, but it's all in fun. So long as Alazais is slinging barbs back at her, Sho seems to take that as a sign she hasn't crossed the line.

Pale

Reputation score

Alazais not -only- fights a blush at the very -concept-.. After all, she'd been joking about those strange girls... right?... but also, protests loudly and vocally about the particular choice of pairing..

"W-w-What? Me.. and her..? Are you. insane? You actually..... Wait, cute? What do you mean, "cute"? And the only person who might wish otherwise is Art, with his creepy fantasies!"

Naturally, this all comes out in something of a rush, though the albino has managed to force her cheeks back to their usual snowy white by the end..

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

"There's nothing wrong with being cute, Pale. I'm comfortable enough to admit when I think another person looks good, boy or girl." Sure Aya's not going to pass out from lack of oxygen, she snags up a drink for herself and makes her way out of the room, passing the albino in the process. "And I dare say you look positively darling right now." With that, she's heading off to her room, giving a wave to folks as she goes.

((Sleepy. And I think Al told Sho it was okay to call her Pale. Didn't really want to do Pumpkin and she doesn't like "Al." If not, insert proper nickname and be done with it.))

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

She looks around, a little unsure of what to say. She hopes that her new roommate wasn't going to murder her while she sleeps...

Feeling rather bad about the comment, she slowly slips away to the drinks table and grabs a soda, almost forgetting to pull her flu mask down as she presses the can against her lips.

Last edited:
OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Now that the line art has been finished Isabella takes out some of her artist coloured pencils and begins to add colour to the sketches of all of them.

Pale

Reputation score

Alazais covers her face with her hands for a long moment, then exhales. The hands drop to reveal a perfect, if irked, composure.

"..I swear, that girl infuriates me.. Sorry you had to see that, uh... roomie? Sorry about that. What's your name anyhow..?"

Addressing, obviously, the rotting corpse in the flu mask beside the drinks table, though Alazais didn't know that.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Stella looks up at being addressed as she instinctively pulls the flu mask back up,
"Stella... Stella Bittenfeld. I hope we don't end up killing each other." She smiles trying to joke lightly.

Bartnum

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"I don't know if ALL of Art's fantasies are creepy."

Maria, who had been in the corner smoking out of the window for a while, now made her way over to where the other girls were gathered.

"For instance, he seems to think you *she glances at Alazais* and Corax would make a lovely couple. Not that I'm endorsing his suggestions, but you can see the logic."

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

"Hey people! Aww? Is the pizza gone already?" Grace says strolling into the room. "I help out with the dance preparations for just half an hour and it's already been devoured. There's no justice..." She protests half heartedly.

Ellisia follows behind her, carrying this years sign up sheets for the martial arts club which she proceeds to pin on the notice board. "The pizza wasn't for you anyway you know. And you've already sneaked food from the dance. Don't think I didn't see you." The taller girl calmly states.

"Don't be mean. I never got any pizza on my first day, and those were only little snacks, there's plenty left..."