What's new

Girls Dorm and Communal Room

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Girls Dorm and Communal Room

And not shortly after, Sho makes her way into the room as well. Not having partaken of any of the alcohol, she seems to be doing quite well and heads over to the fridge for milk to go with some of the sweets that managed to survive in her room until morning.

"So that's the special for today," she says aloud, not really directing it towoard anyone specifically as she stands a little to the side of the notice board, eyes skimming the newest announcement. Of course, the subject had those here talking, curious as to what the Dean would have to say, chatting, too, about the uniforms, which brought up something about mini-skirts from the dance last night.

Shaking her head, she absently went to settle into one of the nearby seats, only to find it occupied already. "Whoops," she laughed. "Not fully awake yet, it looks like. Sorry about that."

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

"H-hi." Autumn stammered, clearing her throat before continuing. "It's alright, I'm kinda sneaky I guess. I'm Autumn." She says, extending a hand.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Isabella slowly makes her way into the communal room, her headache still pounding away. Trying to not draw much attention to herself she makes her way to the fruit that was left over from yesterday and grabs a banana. She sits down in a vacant seat away from the largest group of people and grandually eats her fruit.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

"Shoni," the other girl reaches out and grasps Autumn's hand. "I'll remember to check my chairs for ninja's from now on," she grins. "So, looks like you survived the first day. Barely."

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Autumn gave a bit of a chuckle, rubbing her head again. "Yeah, I only had one or two, but it really got to me. I didn't think I had spi-" she started to say, then clamped her mouth shut with a look of horror on her face. "So, uh, what's with the commotion at the board there?" She asked meekly, trying to change the subject.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Even if she did finish the word, the sentence could have been left open about the whole 'spiking the punch' thing. Far as anyone knew, rumor was it was Matt, anyway.

"That? We've got a meeting at noon with the acting Dean. Probably going to give a speech or something. Then we can get our uniforms and then the club court is going to be open and we can look into signing up for them."

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

"Oh, okay. Are any of the clubs any good? I remember a couple schools, where every club was just a group of friends that used it as an escuse to hang out inside a building..." Autumn says, a little surprised that she wasn't called on her slip-up.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

"Depends on what you like. Some of them are a little more active than others, like martial arts and the like. Then there are those of us who happen to like hanging out in buildings..." Liar. "And reading and discussing books. You'll have a chance to get to meet those that run them and learn a little more about what might spark your interest soon enough. Bit of advice, though, is to not spread yourself too thin, especially if you're not used to doing this sort of thing."

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Autumn shook her head a bit. "I've changed schools nearly twice a year for some time now, I just have problems with making friends, the workload always turns out alright." She says with a bit of a smile. "So, uh, are you going to sit down or anything?"

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Isabella had been half-listening in on the conversation between the two girls, though most of it she didn't care about right now. She was more concerned with her splitting headache. Though she did think about the clubs a little bit, even if it was just idle wondering about an art club.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Yawning tiredly, Trixie walked into the room, dressed in her usual furs, going immediately for the fridge to look for food.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

"Huh? Oh, eventually, I guess." Sho'd been caught up in the conversation and hadn't bothered with trying to sit again. "I suppose changing schools does make socializing hard, but then, the clubs are there to help with that, too, I guess. You've already got something in common with the people there."

She finds a place to perch, likely sitting on the arm of one of the chairs rather than in it at the moment. Her attention gets drawn to Trixie as she wanders in, arching a brow slightly at the girl's attire, but not saying anything at the moment.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

"Yeah. I'm not much of a people person, makes it hard to meet people. You're right though, I'll have to join a bunch of clubs. Do you plan on joining any?" She asked.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

After finding some fruit to munch on, Trixie flopped to the couch, munching the food as she looks around the room at the different people.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

((Lurker, what exactly is Trixie wearing? I played off the "furs" in the first one, but if she's not wearing somethign that looks like regular clothes, that'll get more than just a double take.))

"Probably the lit club. Haven't decided if I'm going to do anything else this year. I don't do martial arts and the like. Not built for it and it tends to fill up pretty quickly. And I'd suggest not being too much of a wallflower. People tend to try and drag them away from their posts."

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

((Lurker, what exactly is Trixie wearing? I played off the "furs" in the first one, but if she's not wearing somethign that looks like regular clothes, that'll get more than just a double take.))
((Yup, her only good sets of clothing is the fur-made set and her dress, though school uniforms will possibly help too. As is, it's more 'fur-lined' then actual furry, but beings it was made of skins, it's still pretty primative))

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

"I like reading. I was thinking of probably joining some sort of acting club. And I'm not really much for fighting, So yeah, you won't see me trying to get into that martial arts club." Autumn says with a chuckle, shifting in her seat a bit.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

((Yeah, that'd still get a couple of looks. Sho knows when not to open her trap, tho.))

"Not sure about theater. Might be something to look in to. It's funny. I like clubs that'll get me out-of-doors, but don't ask me to do too much while I'm there." She chuckles. "Maybe I should look into painting landscapes." Her eyes trail over to Trixie again, trying to study her without being obvious about it. She was all for not being a slave to fashion, but sometimes a little conformity wasn't a bad thing, even when it came to pajamas...or whatever those were supposed to be.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

"Sounds right up your alley." Autumn says with a smile. "I'm a horrible artist. I see such beautiful pictures in my mind, but something is lost between my head and my hands, ya know?"

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Ellisia walks into the room, well awake and ready for the day. Wearing her casual blue jeans and simple white tank top. Checking the board and making a mental note, she then heads over to the communal kitchen area she takes out the box of eggs with her name marked on it, sausage, beans etc. Before long she's done cooking and serves up two plates, taking one to a table and leaving the other on the counter. Right on cue Grace emerges still half asleep, seemingly guided by her nose to the food. She takes the plate and goes to sit opposite her room mate.

"Thanks Elly... your a hero..."

Ellisia just smiles.