What's new

RPG [ gjbindels ] Alone Amongst Demons - Final, English RPGMaker

OP
K

keith3

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Alone Amongst Demons - Final, English

How many H-scenes are in the game (not an exact number, but around. 5? 15? 25?)?
I'd say 15+, though not sure how much more, since I skipped two H-related side quests. Probably less than 30.

Do note this is most likely not a pure-fap game, though there is 1 battle where you're trying to make the other person cum before you do. It's quite long, and the scenes are spread out. Also, this is an opinion, but I think quality is better in the second half.

Edit: since everyone's terminology is different, I defined H-scenes as the number of times any kind of sexual image appears on-screen.

Last edited:

khaledraw

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hey there
now i suppose that i must find Derek before opining the gate of soles
where is it ???

update : found it

Last edited:
OP
K

keith3

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hey there
now i suppose that i must find Derek before opining the gate of soles
where is it ???
I suppose you're around . . .

where the castle is under siege?

If so, I recall the gate of souls is where you fought the undead queen.

khaledraw

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I suppose you're around . . .

where the castle is under siege?

If so, I recall the gate of souls is where you fought the undead queen.
thank you
I'm there now

Sergejim

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

There's no way to defeat this game but use cheats.

I'm fighting lich queen, you have to defeat 4 skeleton then without a break 1 dragon then without a break the (real?) boss who does some 700+dmg attacks to your 50-800hp lv6-7 characters.
How more unbalanced could it be?

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Stop whinging mate, the game is perfectly beatable without cheats.

xvolverk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There's a trick to the lich queen: if you got the Succubus Scythe for Miria, she can be paralyzed with it. You'll need to use armor curse first so Miria can damage her, but that's a 2-turn play to auto-win that part of the fight. Skeletons likewise are vulnerable to status ailments (!), which should leave just the dragon.

Censuur or anyone who beat it, how do you get to the Dragon Queen area? This being after the first date with Merick and the orc fort, when Morlanda says to go to the Dragon Queen's lands. I find a teleporter surrounded by dragon icons that does nothing, and all the other areas look like dead ends (got the maid from the orc desert, that's about it though).

GSBmodders

Reputation score

having trouble with the dragon queens second quest where you have to make your your way to the cave north of the start point?, how do i complete this? also how in the world do i fly, i still have not figured that out?

xvolverk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How'd you get to the dragon queen area? Sounds like you're just ahead of me, maybe I could figure out the cave

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You learn to fly later in the story, and I'm honestly not sure I remember most of the game correctly, I do remember one thing that's really important and that's that you help the fire elemental at some point, which greatly buffs your character.

Sergejim

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

How do you defeat merik?

He's immune to every effect (or the chance is so low, on 5 battles nothing worked) and his darkness attacj does 700+ dmg to each party member -_-

Capid

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

*sigh* This game.

I loved the concept, really, and the pacing wasn't that bad, but there were gamebreaking bugs EVERYWHERE (seriously, I ended up to saving separately before doing anything, because any misstep, like talking to someone from the wrong position, will stuck the game) terrible, terrible grammatical and orthographically mistakes (That word, dei, over and over AND OVER AND OVER!!)

I didn't mind that much the fights, nor the school setting (for a school, you sure spend little time doing school things, like studying or attending class) because other than that, there were some scenes that I enjoyed a lot, the character progression was cool, and the other npcs were likeable.

In the end, an automatic loss after a fight in the center of your mind against your succubus self paired with a game over was the final straw, and decided to left this game for impossible. Truly a shame.

Sergejim

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

How do you defeat merik?

He's immune to every effect (or the chance is so low, on 5 battles nothing worked) and his darkness attacj does 700+ dmg to each party member -_-
I manage to do him more damage and got him to trigger his nuclear attack.

It's an attack that does 3 (or more?) x 500+ dmg to each character. It's an attack you can't survive to (I can think it any way I want, 4 characters with 800-1400 hp getting +1500 dmg each, the result is dead for all).

I have no idea of the intent of the author here but it really feels like a "game not finish, you're not allowed to know" trick.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Again, you can absolutely complete this game without any kind of cheats or other nonsense. It can be done, but I do remember the gameplay being more tedious than it had any reason to be, so just cheat away if you must, it certainly isn't worth it for the gameplay.

Sergejim

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I found how to defeat him

1) poison him
2) guard/heal/survive (don't attack)
3) soon after the nuclear attack, give him the final blow (1 hp left)

glacier

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It looks like the dev is making a sequel in MV. It looks pretty underwhelming from what I played, though.

GJbindels

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It looks like the dev is making a sequel in MV. It looks pretty underwhelming from what I played, though.

QUOTE]

Yeah I am working on a new game.
I would have loved to post it here. however I can't
post the links, So I need to rack up here 15+ posts
kind of a strange rule

But if you read the post of glacier be sure to play my game.

Greetings GJbindels

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i got the rope after i beat the ghost girl, what do i do with it now LOL