What's new

Gold and Blood (Archer) (GM = xivvix)

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Gold and Blood (Archer) (GM = xivvix)

Mistellah regarded each of Mina's new companions with a look of gentile welcome, smiling and inclining her head to each in turn. "I welcome all of you," Mistellah says gracefully, then winks and adds, "Even you, my dear Akah. I invite you all to remain on my lovely vessel for as long as you desire." Each of the introduced returns Mistellah's greetings, the nuns softly, the gruff with his usual grunt, and the stalker with a rumbling guttural sound. The two women stood in such a way that they were obviously uncomfortable in the presence of so many demons, while Akah stood behind Eloise with a hand on her shoulder. The stalker, true to his nature, stood behind Tabitha, sniffing her hair while occasionally looking up at Mina and Mistellah.

"A new sheep to our flock," Mistellah says, regarding the stalker, "And it seems he's already found a favorite morsel." Looking over, Mina saw the stalker had already returned to his groping of poor Tabitha, one hand under the nun's light upper covering, the other moving around beneath her pants as she squirmed and whimpered softly, trying not to draw attention to herself while in the company of so many demons. "My dear, his kind are very much fans of both dominance and submission," Mistellah says with a twinkle in her eyes as she moves closer to Tabitha, one hand stroking the nun's flushed cheek. "Either you tell him to stop and make sure he understands, or he will continue until you are begging for his cock." Tabitha gasps, her face turning more red than ever, then nods and hangs her head, whispering a quick "Thank you," though it seemed she couldn't yet find the strength to remove the demon's playful hands.

Eloise was a bit more composed, her jaw set firmly as Mistellah stood before her. "Thank you for the invitation, but I believe we will be wishing to leave soon, as Mina said. At your earliest convenience, miss..." The succubus finishes the implied question with, "Mistellah. You may call me as such, or Mistress, if the desire strikes you." Eloise clears her throat a bit nervously, but nods and falls silent. "I'm afraid we won't be able to stop for some time. My followers and I are quite eager to put some distance between this city and ourselves, but you may feel free to make yourselves at home here until we may see you of safely. You as well, of course, Akah, though you may have trouble convincing young Jerr to follow you."

A sudden clomping sound announced the approach of the young gruff, his cloven hooves clattering on the wooden deck. The hair on his face and legs was ruffled and unkempt, and he looked as if he had just woken from a peaceful sleep, or other activity. "Mina!" he said, moving forward to place the mercenary in a hug, "I'm glad you made it back safely. I wish you hadn't left without me though, I was so worried. It was quite rude." The gruff smiles at the mercenary, his relief outweighing his announced disapproval. Only a moment later, though, the sight of Akah tears Jerr's attention away. "Old man, you're alright!" the young gruff says, walking closer to his comrade. "And I see you've found a lovely companion." The gruff's and the nun trade pleasantries for some time, while Mina finds herself confronted by the succubus and her pet again.

"Mina! MinaMinaMinaMina!" Cherry yells, happily bouncing up and down. "I can't wait to play with you! And Jerr, and uncle Akah, and your pets, and your new friend! Maybe Mistress too!" she continues, listing off each of Mina's companions in a way that implies that the corrupted girl was not speaking of any particular order, but piling all of them together. Mistellah smiles and pats the girls head, then turns to Mina. "My dear, I am so glad you have returned." The succubus leans towards the mercenary, quickly pulling her into an embrace, holding her tightly, the demoness' hands pressing against the small of her back. After a few moments, the succubus whispers, "Your friends wish to leave. But what of you? What is it that you want?"

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Mina coughs a bit as Jerr crushes her, "It's good to see you again too Jerr, trust me, you would not have enjoyed some of the stuff I went through out there." She chuckled and returned the hug before he left to go talk with the others. When Mistellah approached her Mina embraced her as well, "I don't believe I can return to simple mercenary work after all thing. I think I'll stay and help you with your future plans Mistellah. The least I can do is sharpen your band's combat skills." She glanced behind Mistellah before breaking the hug. "Please excuse me, I have one last thing to do." She walked over to Tabitha and lightly swatted the stalker's hands away before pulling Tabitha below decks into a private cabin.

"I thought perhaps you would feel more comfortable back in your normal clothes. Personally I've never been one for headgear, I like my hair blowing in the breeze." She chuckled as she bent over and pulled the nun clothing off and straightened back up blowing some of her hair out of her face. "So I guess you'll be leaving with Eloise right? I have to admit I'll miss you......you're umm....you're a pleasure to be around." Mina cleared her throat a bit with a slight red tint to her cheeks. "I understand though, a nun wouldn't want to hang around a bunch of demons and a tainted mercenary." She offered Tabitha her clothes trying to avoid eye contact with Tabitha for some reason. "I'm glad I took that path through the cathedral though, even though it was harrowing, missing out on meeting you would have been terrible." Mina glances up a bit to Tabitha, hoping she wasn't making the young girl uncomfortable.

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

The demon flinches away from Mina, reluctantly letting go of Tabitha's flesh, to the young nun's relief. When they come to a stop in the small room downstairs, Tabitha looks at the quickly disrobing Mina with a slight blush, then begins to remove her own borrowed clothes. "It was refreshing to wear something a little less... restrictive, actually. And yes your hair looks lovely out of that silly hood." Tabitha giggles, then hands over the clothing, using one hand to cover her naked breasts.

"Actually," Tabitha says, while taking the habit back and beginning to slip into it, "I've been thinking about something Eloise said. That joining the convent while I was still young was a bad idea." The young woman keeps her eyes down as she begins to button up the dress, though she leaves the front of the skirt unbuttoned rather high, leaving a high slit that came up to her upper thigh. She holds the hood in her hands for a moment, staring at it while her fingers run over the fabric. "It was scary. Sneaking past those demons, and escaping across the river and then that mad dash to the boat. But at the same time..." She struggles for a moment with her words, then turns around and places the hood down, before turning back to Mina. "I spent all my life in the city. The trip through the woods is the furthest I've ever been. And ever since I joined the convent, I've barely set foot beyond the cathedral's gates. I realized that I haven't seen much of this world. Traveling with you," she pauses and smiles nervously, wringing her hands together, "I think I enjoyed it a little. I was wondering... if you'd let me stay with you. For a while."

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Mina smiled and walked up to Tabitha taking her hands after putting on her own clothes again. "You can stay with me as long as you want. I'll make sure you're safe and happy." Mina put her arms around Tabitha sighing before leaning in to gently kiss the shy ex-nun on the lips, her arms holding her firm and protectively.

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

Tabitha, having visibly tensed up after asking permission to stay with the mercenary, smiles and breathes out in relief, her entire body relaxing at Mina's assent. She tenses up again when Mina leans in for the kiss, though she doesn't pull away. Instead, Tabitha nervously attempts to return the kiss, her inexperience obvious as her lips fumble about. After a few moments, she awkwardly pulls back, her face flushed and her eyes turned away from Mina. "S-sorry, I've never..."

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Mina smiled to Tabitha, "It's alright, you have all the time in the world ahead of you now, I think I'll have to teach you how to be a bit more stern if you're going to be hanging around a bunch of demons for now though."

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

Relieved once again by Mina's words, Tabitha smiles back at her and nods. Hesitantly, she leans forward again, her lips trembling...

Half a day passes before the ship approaches a suitable dock. It is a small fishing port, it's people surprised to see the opulent aristocrat's pleasure boat. They mill about the dock, eager to see who will disembark, watching as the figures aboard shuffle about. They would be fleeing in terror if they knew the ship was filled with demonkind, but all those save for Mistellah and her other succubi had been ordered to hide below. Jerr and Akah would also cause quite a stir, if not for the heavy robes draped over them to conceal their forms. The two friends clasp each others' arms, Akah calling Jerr a fool, but still wishing him luck, while the younger gruff merely laughs and returns the goodbye. Turning to Mina, both Akah and Eloise thank her, telling her they can never repay her for saving their lives.

"Are you sure you wish to stay here?" Eloise asks her younger companion. Tabitha waves off her concern, then says, "I'm with Mina. I'll be fine." She leans in to hug the nun, then kisses her on the cheek and bids her farewell. The older gruff puts an arm around Eloise as they walk down the ramp to the dock, turning to give one last wave, before the ship continues down the river.

"Mistress Mistellah," Tabitha asks, "Where do you intend to go?" Mistellah, standing at the bow of the ship, leaning into the wind, smiles and says, "Wherever we wish, my dear."