What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Golden Fever] [ ゴールデンフィーバー ] You'd Fight For Me, Lose For Me, Get X'd For Me!? / ボクのために戦って負けて犯されて!? RE150014 RJ150014

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: RJ150014 ボクのために戦って負けて犯されて!? (sabotage / induced gor?)

seems to be already 1.02
can not keep up with you have severe flu.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Even Etigoya can't figure out the trigger for the Sage.

This is going to cost me a bit in retrenchment fees, but the brute force method of talking to everyone in town with girls in tow is going to be necessary.

OP
CrazyPerson

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

how to save?.. it always says save failed O.O
If you're actually getting an error message, make sure your disk isn't full and permissions are correct - it writes savefiles to the Save/ subdirectory, and updates the "savec.rvdata" file in the game folder.

Aradude

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

guide :
(not sure which one is bunny [wise man] flag...)
I believe that's the girl seated at the right table (not the other girl at the top right) of the magic academy/library, then the bartender at the bunny's inn/pub building, then finally the bunny herself.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I believe that's the girl seated at the right table (not the other girl at the top right) of the magic academy/library, then the bartender at the bunny's inn/pub building, then finally the bunny herself.
from game HP
彼女を雇うためには、特定の町人4人に話しかけた後、さらに酒場のマスターに話しかける必要があります。
その4人のいる場所は、
・教会:賢者たる者とは…
・書物館:なぜあんな格好を?
・牢屋:賢者がチクっただと!?
・主人公屋敷の台所:外見で判断しちゃいけない。

church, man in NE
magic house, girl sit near right table
jail, man in NW
home kitchen, woman in NE
after 4npc, talk to master in pub then talk to bunny

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Since Etigoya has posted his guide, there's not much I can add to it since it's mostly complete.

The following is miscellaneous tips to the game which etigoya either missed or didn't write all that well.

1. Unlocking the sage: As mentioned above, talk to the man in the library commenting about the attributes of a sage (closest to the priestess private quarters). Then talk to one of the seated girls in the library. Then talk to the man who was arrested because of the Sage's testimony. Then talk to one of the staff members in the mansion kitchen. Hire the priestess and bring her to the pub. Talk to the owner of the pub. Then talk to the bunny girl twice.

2. Unlocking the poison ability: Interact with the gravestone with no name 3 times. Talk to the Innkeeper. Talk to the sage (need to unlock her first). Talk to the sleeping man in the prison. Talk to the ghost. Talk to the sleeping man again to learn about the types of poison available.

3. Unlocking the clothes stripping ability: Learn both types of magic from the alchemists. Talk to the soldier in the library. Talk to the standing girl on the right-hand side of the library (that or the seated girl, it's one or the other). Talk to the alchemist who taught you the sensitivity spell. Talk to the girl outside the armoured girl's house. Go adventuring (west side is fine); there should be an enemy just as you reach the new map section. Defeat him and return the item he drops to the soldier in the library.

Game over if trust levels go below zero. At 0 you can't do anything except watch the battle which should be fine if you're confident the girl will lose or if you're running the gauntlet for cash.

As for the super-knight, either cobble up enough cash to buy the items necessary to max out the knight's trust level at 200 (you'll need to run with her at least 3 times successfully) or go all out with all the debuffs you can muster. Asking King to make an appearance is required since regular enemies don't stand a chance against her. If going for the "standard" method of taking her down, use all traps available. The weakest poison will probably pass since it has no odour. Sabotaging the weapon might help but odds are almost non-existent. Boost the bandits health and call for the legendary Mohican to extract as much mileage as you can before she faces King.

Recommended NTR order:

Heroines to defeat early: Armoured tank (once she gets more abilities she hits really hard and is almost impossible to damage, best to defeat her when her armour isn't so durable. The sensitivity spell increases damage against her. Chance of avoiding the pitfall trap low.)

Martial Artist (she gets a healing ability at higher levels, so get her early when exhausting her MP is still feasible. If going for her extra scene, earliest you can take her out is at #6. Even the super-strong poison with the pungent odour works on her.)

Sage (I've beaten her at the start and at a low level, but she wasn't that easy. If she gets even more skills and mana she becomes difficult to beat)
Event (courtesy of Hima game): Make contact with the blue bird that flies around in the 2nd half of the western caravan route (where you sleep halfway). Bring the item to the seer with the crystal ball to get a bonus.

Heroines to defeat last: Priestess (even at higher levels I don't think she gets an ability that attacks multiple enemies at once. Her defence isn't all that high so an encounter with many enemies at once slows her down especially if she's injured enough to waste time trying to heal herself. Low resistance to traps.)

Hunter (Very annoying but very doable late on. She likes wasting her mana on the mass attack skill at the start of the round which isn't very damaging; use the MP fatigue spell on her for as long as possible. She also likes using the agility buff which is easily countered by one of the main character's default abilities and wastes time which helps you. Her bow can be sabotaged with a reasonable chance of success.)

Samurai (As far as I can tell not that different from her initial level after 2 heroines have been beaten. She does have a mass attack skill but her vulnerability to anger means sealing her skills in battle should be relatively easy.)

Everyone else:

Apprentice fighter: Laughably easy to beat early on. Very dangerous if you want her extra scene since she does gain a mass-attack skill and a healing buff. Hence do her once when her potential is maximised for the scene and then take her out around the middle rounds if gunning for the last H-scene in hard difficulty. She gets nervous easily, her buff spell at higher levels does remove this condition though.

Rogue: The life draining HP attack restores half of the attack value, so she gets more annoying the later players leave her. Fortunately her MP levels aren't high so keeping her fatigued should drain her MP enough. Traps, poisons and sabotage don't work on her so might as well use the south road against her. Getting her angry and sealing her skills is one possibility, but I find it easier to drain her MP.

Mage: Also easy to beat early on when her MP pool isn't high. If you beat her last before the super-knight she gains two additional mass-attack spells and enough mana to last until the 4th bandit encounter even if you're keeping the fatigue debuff up. Getting her earlier means spending less money on healing potions to keep the bandits healthy when she finally resorts to melee attacks. She's somewhat vulnerable to traps like the pitfall and sniper.

Last edited:

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Ver.1.02

2015年02月15日
不具合修正
Ver1.02で正常にゲームが始められない重大な不具合を修正しました。

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

lol another game if one looks at the solution without is not at play bar.
Such games I find just crap.
yes there with you again destroys any freedom in the game

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

lol another game if one looks at the solution without is not at play bar.
Such games I find just crap.
yes there with you again destroys any freedom in the game
Try that again in English.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Try that again in English.
If I understood well, he simply complained that the game was not playable without looking and following a walkthrough... I think?

Netty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Added a basic translation based on the page here:

hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/404733-Game-over-Rape-II-Second-Penetration?p=3625287#post3625287

Currently translated:

- some of the skill descriptions listed there with a few corrections
- menu items
- some default actions (atk/def etc..)

That's it, should make it a bit easier to play as you don't need to look up or remember which skill does what :)
You can download the 1.03 translation here:

mega.co.nz/#!9A53BT6A!_iiIE0GmAmO3zSRRzS2JhEyodsKhH4DHcKk1V-qUjK8

saga55555

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

How to get Bunny 2nd scene:confused:

I don't understand this part :
bunny --- west area pub --- 1st or 2nd heroine get rape can get 2nd hscene

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How to get Bunny 2nd scene:confused:

I don't understand this part :
bunny --- west area pub --- 1st or 2nd heroine get rape can get 2nd hscene
She needs to be either 1st or 2nd on your hitlist.

saga55555

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

She needs to be either 1st or 2nd on your hitlist.
I beat 3rd that why I don't get scene. My misunderstand :p

THANK :)

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How to make Her trust go up?
Like go to 170 or better yet , 200?
Shit thing is, I got the order mess up
The last is Armor girl in item shop that is...
She is freakishly strong
And looking at guide , I can't poison her
How to mess her weapon?
And , if I start a new game
Will the CG gone?
Thanks~

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How to make Her trust go up?
Like go to 170 or better yet , 200?
Shit thing is, I got the order mess up
The last is Armor girl in item shop that is...
She is freakishly strong
And looking at guide , I can't poison her
How to mess her weapon?
And , if I start a new game
Will the CG gone?
Thanks~
If you haven't saved the merchant who sells the love potion, you'll never get heroine trust levels over 160. Also, you need to befriend the artisan who makes necklaces or you'll never get the option to buy them for 350 gold each.

The armoured girl DOESN'T HAVE A WEAPON. What do you think the ARMOUR does?

If you start a new game, the CG already unlocked can still be viewed.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you haven't saved the merchant who sells the love potion, you'll never get heroine trust levels over 160. Also, you need to befriend the artisan who makes necklaces or you'll never get the option to buy them for 350 gold each.

The armoured girl DOESN'T HAVE A WEAPON. What do you think the ARMOUR does?

If you start a new game, the CG already unlocked can still be viewed.
Well then
Where's the Artisan and how to befriend him?
Where's the Merchant and when to be saved?

Thanks~

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Read the following.

SW house, talk to lady, then back to home talk to father can get item, next talk to lady again can use 300$ to get skill (for destruction heroine equip in camp) = Artisan. She'll sell you necklaces after the skill is taught for 350.

if traveling in west forest, in broken house help merchant home talk to him then talk to father, then talk to him he will start selling item in west side = Merchant who sells love potions and poisons.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Though the game are short
It can be quite frustating to get the CG
Anyway...
Anyone can give Me the full save?

Thanks~