What's new

[Complete - Full] [Google Translate][RJ138973] The Zombie Hazard v1.6

cmacleod42

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Not an error I am familiar with or have seen before. The error implies you are outputting to a folder
H:/Utility/RPGMakerTransv4.5/assembly/The Zombie Hazard 1.6_translated\
Is this the folder you are translating to?

Is the folder writable? ie not read-only?

I must admit I last used version 4.4 not 4.5, I will try that version as well now

Last edited:

Shas'El Nan'Vesa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Not an error I am familiar with or have seen before. The error implies you are outputting to a folder
H:/Utility/RPGMakerTransv4.5/assembly/The Zombie Hazard 1.6_translated\
Is this the folder you are translating to?

Is the folder writable? ie not read-only?

I must admit I last used version 4.4 not 4.5, I will try that version as well now
I just checked the folder where I put both the game and patch, also where the patched game would go... It turns out the "/assembly" folder itself is Read Only... I unchecked it and now it works well~ Thanks for the reps, man~

cedr777

Lurker
Reputation score
Just another game ruined by machine translation.
Move along folks.

renzonokuken2

Reputation score
Is there anyway to cheat the item number? for example the rope, potion, and herb? If anyone has the hex number on cheat engine, greatly appreciated!

Sirgon

Lurker
Reputation score
Is there anyway to cheat the item number? for example the rope, potion, and herb? If anyone has the hex number on cheat engine, greatly appreciated!
You can use . Just upload the savefile, find out the item by uploading the file from Data to see the name of such items and there you have it.