What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ゴールデンフィーバー] 悪魂入りのカティ (RJ305302)

kiwi man

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
From the makers of ボクのために戦って負けて犯されて!? and WE ARE BANDITS!

Presents

(Released Nov. 28,2020)

Gameplay
This could be considered a typical collect-a-thon when it comes to gameplay, especially when the game itself offers you a game mode at the beginning eliminating any sort of challenge that this game offers. However when you do select that mode, you lose the ability to complete a virgin run (if you're into that).
So this game is essentially a time-management game where you are to be exiled in 10 days, and you must complete any quests/tasks in that time frame. The tasks you can do are gated by the time of day, the day of the week, how much time you have left for the day, the amount of money you have left, your current quest progress, and your corruption level. You need to talk to a lot of NPCs, as a huge portion of them have some kind of dialogue or a task for you to do. Note: There are NO bubbles or other indications above NPCs that tell you that they're any different from background NPCs.
Every time you talk to a notable NPC, you get updates on your notes (accessed in the X menu) which tells you pretty much where you're at and how much you've explored/done. You can only save at your home on your diary.

There are some things you need to manage (this list is not all inclusive, only what I've discovered during my playtime):
Time of day:
Every day begins with 6 slots of time that you can use. Normally every encounter uses 1 time slot, however some things such as part time jobs or main quests can consume more.
You get 3 slots for the morning, 3 for the afternoon, and if you are able to access it, 3 for the evening. Some things aren't able to be accessed at certain times of day.
There is also different symbols throughout the week, with some tasks/jobs not available on certain days.
Time until you're exiled:
This is viewed in the main menu as the XX/XX number on the bottom left. Originally this starts off at 10 days, but you can extend this limit by 1 day every time you get a stamp.
To get a stamp, you must either work at your part time job a few times, or complete tasks throughout the city where the completion reward is usually a stamp.
Gold:
This is viewed in the main menu on the top right. You start off with 5 gold.
There are a few things you need gold for, with the main being bribery. You need gold to go out at night, to extend a deadline, or the odd purchase here and there.
You get gold by working your part time job at the general store in the day, or the bar at night.
Corruption level:
This is viewed in the main menu as the number next to the jewel in the center. You begin with 40, and this can increase or decrease by your actions.
Any action involving sexual harassments, exposure and evil will lower this. Sometimes when you get an option before proceeding, there will be a symbol indicating a jewel, a number, and an arrow pointing up or down. The jewel being your corruption level, the number meaning the minimum(if arrow pointing up) or maximum(if arrow pointing down) your corruption can be before proceeding with the option. The arrow indicating if your corruption will go up or down after the event. So far, I have not found much in the way of decreasing your corruption level other than looking up at the stars at night.
Slave deadline:
There is a certain girl who you discover that gets pawned off to help with her father's business debt. This deadline starts off at 12(?) days.
You must pay the slave business brothers with either 5 coins or with your body to extend this deadline for 3 days each time.

IF YOU'RE STUCK
There is a help room here

Controls
Typical RPGMaker MV controls
Shift to run (or toggle with mouse at top right of screen)
CTRL/Z/LMouse to skip (or using mouse at top right of screen)

Story
You play Cathy, a sheltered daughter of the mayor who also houses an evil spirit inside of her that protects her from harm. Her father, the mayor, rebels against the church and with them using that as a basis, exiles her knowing that they can't simply harm her while also throwing propaganda around town labeling her as "an evil monster". Cathy must now retrieve the last remnants of her cherished deceased mother's belongings before she runs out of time.

RJ305302_img_smp5.jpg RJ305302_img_smp4.jpg RJ305302_img_smp3.jpg RJ305302_img_smp2.jpg RJ305302_img_smp1.jpg RJ305302_img_smp6.jpg

Last edited:

Gruuben

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Took me about 3 tries trial and error to get the corruption end. The four main scenario chains you need to clear are about a blonde old lady in your old house, the theatre guy, the innkeeper lady and a green-haired priest in the slums. Each of the scenarios also involve one of the priests from the church on the north side of town.

A lot of the progression seems to involve coming back the next day and at several points you'll need to get passes to allow you to travel to other areas. Those you get from the bottom right building on the south side of town.

Cunct8r

Reputation score
Took me about 3 tries trial and error to get the corruption end. The four main scenario chains you need to clear are about a blonde old lady in your old house, the theatre guy, the innkeeper lady and a green-haired priest in the slums. Each of the scenarios also involve one of the priests from the church on the north side of town.

A lot of the progression seems to involve coming back the next day and at several points you'll need to get passes to allow you to travel to other areas. Those you get from the bottom right building on the south side of town.
Who's the theater guy? Is it the strip club place? I can't seem to progress that scenerio, I've watched the show and talked to the dancer, coming back multiple nights and nothing new happens.

Edit: You just need to talk to him in the afternoon 🤦‍♂️

Last edited:

Kuro

Lurker
Reputation score
Quite interested in this game but I'm a bit bad at the time management aspect. Could I ask if there's anyone who has a walkthrough for this game?

ANL0CK

Reputation score
I don't know if this helps anyone but this are some variables and what they do, just find some save editor and change the value.
11 - day
12 - day limit
15 - money
14 - Purple gem (moral?)

Yan23

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
IIRC sister in the "Help Room" says Dignity Ending needs
a) 4 mother's mirrors from:
Knutt the orphanage priest
Karlotta the old lady in your previous home
Frederica the inn lady in south part of town
Olof the theatre guy. You can meet him inside theatre, northeast

b) good friend with 7 important people in story. They are:
Kei the dancer (middle part of town)
Pia the nurse (middle)
Paul the merchant (middle)
Sarian the money lender leader (south part of town)
Ruu the woman adventurer (south, inn)
Lehmann the mercenary (south, bar)
Aegir the painter (south, next to inn)

c) Liberate 4 prisoners from the jail. They are
The orphanage master
Rannal, Karlotta' son, MC's uncle.
Inn owner's husband
Olof the theatre manager.

d) More than 80 Dignity Points

This game has good art in my opinion, but very dialogue heavy. At least keep a japanese dictionary with you. It will help a lot.
And make sure you use your time well

Last edited:

Luckcrazy

Lurker
Reputation score
This game sounds fascinating, but almost unplayable without a translation of some sort (similar to old rpg2000 games from the past, like Siroma).

But also it's a great goal for those interested in learning japanese as well.

Does the game work well with text hooks like textractor? Asking before buying.

Edit: Textractor works fine, without even need the rpg maker mv hooker. The demo had to be unpacked before though.

Last edited:

Nepko-

Reputation score
Took a bit of running around before I realized the pattern for each of the four mirrors.
Running the humiliation route(and maybe in extension the difficulty that locks you to it?) just means doing H-stuff with whatever the Priests asks you to do for each respective main event. H-events require varying corruption level, so it may be in your best interest to lower it if you're running the Humiliation Route. Lowest I've seen was -22, though I got mine to -50 by the end of it so it isn't too difficult even if you're just doing Main events. You can spam the Clinic event for -1 corruption per day if you're having trouble, but that will use up a slot of time for the Morning/Afternoon.

Didn't really find a problem on time management as I extended the deadline to 30 days through stamps, so you're free to waste time as I did. Stamps come from random side-stuffs(such as the Old Man and the kid in the park) or Main Events that give you a stamp each. Given you're running the Humiliation Ending, you can easily run through each Main Event if your corruption level is low enough.

Here's my gallery file. Just plop it into the save folder. [/www/save]
It seems I missed three CGs, but the game let me unlock everything once I got the Humiliation Route ending, so this is a full save file. Also the menu graphic changes once you have the full album. Spooky!

Attachments

Last edited:

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Man this game's artstyle is awesome, I sure would love a translation of it but the dialogue and amount of cutscenes is insane so who knows if we will ever get one...
A guide would be awesomely appreciated though, I like having a save file but playing it through is satisfying as hell