What's new

RPG [ゴールデンフィーバー ] WE ARE BANDITS! (RJ180795)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

From the author of this netorase game http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=26846&highlight=RJ150014

This time without the NTR tag :v BECAUSE THIS TIME YOU ARE THE BANDITS.
(No seriously, in the sample video the characters from the previous games show up here)

It's a Fire Emblem-em-up game made using SRPG.

And I got a crash in the demo, so not exactly high hope for this .- .

Last edited by a moderator:

Sporadicus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [Golden Fever] WE ARE BANDITS!

From one of the pictures featuring the spoiled noble brat who was in the other RPG, I'm thinking it's more of a sequel than anything.

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

So, a Fire Emblem game that we can play as the "enemy", and have fun with the girls? Count me in!
The third option for difficulty (when you start a new game) is probably the closest to vanilla settings (perma-death, that is).
It looks hard to hook, unfortunately.

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So...what is the H content here? Do you need to defeat girls? Use some special skills? Or is it all event based?

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

So...what is the H content here? Do you need to defeat girls? Use some special skills? Or is it all event based?
I kinda stop caring after the first crash, but it seems you mainly capture girls, H them, and for the combat units you 'convert' them by brainwashing them into thinking you're a righteous bandits attacking an evil country.

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I've been waiting so long for a game like this... Hope they put some Fire Emblem girls in as cameo.

Genome

Lurker
Reputation score

The only content I found in the demo are events at the end of battles. Still, I rather enjoyed it. No crashes on my end.

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The only content I found in the demo are events at the end of battles. Still, I rather enjoyed it. No crashes on my end.
Defeat girl, use them, and brainwash them to fight for you.

lord_toker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So is the brainwashing with hypnosis or is it just rape them until they are obedient?

Scarletz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

any link yet ? :)

Iceforge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So is the brainwashing with hypnosis or is it just rape them until they are obedient?
Hypnosis according to dlsite.
Though I hope it's real hypnosis/suggestion and not some "press F to mind control" device.

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

any link yet ? :)

Mediafire blocks direct clicks from these boards, you need to copy & paste it or right click and open in incognito window for it work.

Last edited:

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score

blocked for violation within 45 minutes :/

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

blocked for violation within 45 minutes :/
Was kinda expecting somebody to post this after seeing a MF link. Mediafire blocks direct clicks from these boards, you need to copy & paste it or right click and open in incognito window for it work.

Iceforge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

GOD
Who thought using the spacebar as a scene skip was a good idea.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Like the previous game, players have to work to get their rewards. Since there's an easy difficulty setting available, most players here can choose that and clear the game for the CG quickly.

I'm sceptical regarding the reward for clearing the highest difficulty level, but I'm currently on normal and it's somewhat challenging thus far. If the last game is anything to go by, there will be updates adding new content in the near future.

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hypnosis according to dlsite.
Though I hope it's real hypnosis/suggestion and not some "press F to mind control" device.
Hypnosis, it's a "emblem" that the MC get in the prologue mission, after he break a opponent mind, he can "rewrite" it, he tested it on the female swordman in the 1st mission, making her believe they are the resistance against the evil noblity.

But he question on why a normal household would have this powerful artifact

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

There's a big bug in ch.1 for the release version
Here's ver.1.1

Mediafire blocks direct clicks from these boards, you need to copy & paste it or right click and open in incognito window for it work.

Last edited:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There's a big bug in ch.1 for the release version
Here's ver.1.1
Invalid or Deleted File. It's not just blocked on ULMF anymore, they seem to be actively pulling files down.

Mega works, but not if you post the link publicly. Seems like the common work-around is to upload to mega, then put the mega link (with key) in a text file, then attach said text-file to a post.