What's new

RPG [ゴールデンフィーバー ] WE ARE BANDITS! (RJ180795)

shengaro

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [Golden Fever] WE ARE BANDITS!

3. : Unlike WE ARE BANDITS which is based on GBA-era fire emblem, this game seems to be based on SNES-era fire emblem. The maps are castle to castle large overworld maps with a lot of enemies. Thankfully you don't need to wipe all the enemies off the map. All the playable units are female and I think you can prostitute them off at towns for funds. Not sure though since I only played the trial (there's no link for the full game anywhere).
i found this file create in 26 june but not sure demo or not

PS: fake link, don't down it

Last edited:

zerotowin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

^Yeah, those are all fake links, unfortunately.

Learn something new every day, but I didn't like the art for those three games which probably explains why I failed to flag them.
Yeah, I'm not a fan of the artstyle for all three games either. The first and the third are too amateurish and the second is too loli.

I don't understand why there aren't more games created with this game engine. Its way better than RPGMaker MV in my opinion.

The post above this one is also proof I'm being ignored by many forum users, but that's not surprising. So long as the question is answered properly, it doesn't matter who's doing the answering.
Sorry, I didn't see your post while I was writing my reply.

Combustion Man

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks to both of you, i'll try those games at some point, this game is enough to entertain me for a while.

zerotowin said:
It's a made using a game engine called SRPG Studio. Sadly it's only in Japanese.
That explains it.
I wish there was an english version, i'd certainly try to develop a game even through i'd prefer a mix between the RPGMaker exploration phase and the tactical engine from SRPG.
Well, maybe patience will pay off.

To talk about the game, i'm not sure which difficulty level i'm playing, certainly the first one or the normal mode as i didn't change anything but it's quite easy, money is scarce at some point, maybe because i'm killing too many enemies, i hate that durability on weapons, some characters destroyed their weapons on the ambush (with rocks) fight, then, i got the game over because i was waiting for more and more enemies to crush. ^^

Edit :
Some players are talking about numbers of attacks, my two swordmen attack twice, as the mounted kinight (except with the tournament lance but that weapon is just deadly, he doesn't retaliate with it, though ), the archers, the axemen, the guy with a wyvern (might got that one because i missed the female knight with her wyvern (feel like i should restart for that) ...

Maybe i'll use cheat engine to fix that, i had 15K Gold, now it's down to 3K and you don't get that much from the missions.

So, at lower difficulty levels, random level ups aren't a problem, people who are used to T-RPG should play the hard mode, at least, if they can find how to change the difficulty setup. :D

Last edited:

johnkhamer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, i'm already make trainer about these 2 SRPG games : witch knight saga and we are bandits.
Download link are on my sig below..
Try it and u gonna love it :D

Combustion Man

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thank you :)

Missions started to give higher rewards, 5K then 10K so i'm not out of cash yet but i'll certainly use it with a higher difficulty later. :)

johnkhamer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok bro, my pleasure :)
It's bloody nice if my trainer be able to make u happy bro :)

sinfire

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anybody has v1.07?

I can't find a download link for it.

Ver1.07
- Since the condition for each heroine's extra scene has changed, added new events (non-H, things like ability enhancement) for each heroine (excluding Vanessa)
- As result, new skills added
- Renette has default skill "Wild Guts"
- Added new event for Zigam (previous events now gives character aid between Tsubaki)
- Added lines between Pickle <-> Rachel aid event.
- Changed skill "Counter" to "Smash"
- Fixed the bug that the skill "Sacrifice" wasn't working properly.
- If you cleared the gain at least for once, you can see the event conditions at the title page.
- Now if you save from your base, the save data shows which chapter is cleared. This depends on the environment file so you would need to save after the patch for this feature.
-If the H-scene is not registered in the gallery due to a crash, you can now just simply load a save data to register the scenes.
- Fixed the bug where the event proceeds even if you kill Ayakashi in one-shot.
- Now you don't die from poison damage.
- Fixed the bug where flying units got damage from traps.
- Fixed the bug where you could protect multiple prisoners in chapter 4
- Fixed the bug where if you block where reinforcements arrive, reinforcements don't arrive and you can't clear the chapter in chapter 11 side story.
- Fixed several CGs and icons.

Last edited:

Aradude

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone has saves for right before the last mission or events before the final events with the blue and purple hair main heroines? The event mode scenes are kinda splintered...

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

There's going to be a new update with new content planned, hopefully released at the end of feberuary

Ver 1.08
4 new chapter with 2 new gaiden, for a total of 6 new story with new characters (5 of them pictured here)

- Pause mid game
- Change how stat is distributed when leveling up, choose between set or random
Various tweaks to weapon, skill, etc.

4 New HCG, and a new CG pack for 100 yen of the 1st place winner in the character popularity contest a while back.(Priestess won)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

6 new maps, some of them featuring a lot of mounted archers. Creator has finished 4 out of 6 so far.

ac124

Demon Girl
Reputation score

1.08 update is live now with 6 new maps
The new female character is related to the next game and doesn't have any sex scenes here

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

1.08 update is live now with 6 new maps
The new female character is related to the next game and doesn't have any sex scenes here
Well, at least it now has a more complete ending and starting point for the next game.

And the identity of the MC isn't a suprise, but the fact the previous white dragon is still alive and she's the MC's true love...

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Reading the threads on other forums on SRPG Studios, it seems like a very doable job. There's a Google doc of almost every screen in the jap software that is used to make / translate the game.

If anyone ever feels the urge to put in a little work, feel free to have a go at it:

Here are the steps
1. Get your hands on a working copy of SRPG Studios
2. Get your hands on a working copy of the game
3. Open the game with SRPG Studios
4. Then read the Google Doc linked in the link above and go through to the panel that you want to translate
5. For example, you can change the display name of shop keepers (there's a distinction between Display Name and the name the software uses for each character, so that kinda blows)
6. Then just recompile the game with SRPG Studios.
7. Check to see if the part you changed work
8. Repeat until you're satisfied.

That's how you can get your partial. If anyone is willing to provide me with 1 and 2, in a zip file. Then we can get the ball rolling. I'm too lazy to hunt down these 2 software.

hentarisa

Reputation score

Ok bro, my pleasure :)
It's bloody nice if my trainer be able to make u happy bro :)

I tried to download the trainer but mediafire said the file was dangerous and blocked it.

Aradude

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does anyone have a save/environmental file for the new events introduced post 1.06?

Skyblade64

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Does anyone have a download link for the version 1.08