What's new

RPG [ゴールデンフィーバー ] WE ARE BANDITS! (RJ180795)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Golden Fever] WE ARE BANDITS!

Okay... I played this chap 10 stage several times now, and the 2 civilians showed up on my first run of it. I can't seem to find out how to spawn them again. I saw that one has a atk up item and the other has a blue feather. First one I've seen.

I thought the 2 spawning had something to do with keeping the 2 hero units alive so ignored them for a while. Let her hit my archer who dodged a lot. Maybe the path leading out of the area needs to be clear so they think they can run for it?

PS: you recruit the woman by simply beating her and the guy by talking with hero.
Played the stage just once. As far as I can tell for the two civilians:

1. You've progressed far enough that it's just the inner sanctum that has enemies remaining.

2. A lot of time has passed. The two civilians spawned for me past turn 25.

Kyle8910

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That's one heck of an easily missed event then! I'd normally be done with the stage by turn 15. (Granted, some of my units are OP so they can beat everything on the map at once if they could reach em. Save-scumming for level up stats man!)

I remember previous Fire Emblem games where some characters were only recruit-able if you had a specific person stand on a specific tile on a map. No indication of that in game, but I knew about it then from strategy guides. Sometimes secrets are a good thing, but I like to have SOME clue as to their existence.

Any other easily missed items or content? I have not found any other feathers yet for example. I have seen units that show up later that have obtainable items on them. Like the stage where your running along the cliffs, 2 or 3 enemies that show later have stat-increasing items on em. Gotta rush them for em though. That stage is turn-restricted.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Any other easily missed items or content? I have not found any other feathers yet for example. I have seen units that show up later that have obtainable items on them. Like the stage where your running along the cliffs, 2 or 3 enemies that show later have stat-increasing items on em. Gotta rush them for em though. That stage is turn-restricted.
Gryphon-riding wizards and Dragon-knights for the win. Boulder dropping units don't move or attack until someone is within boulder range. As for the other units on the cliffs, they're not archers so abuse range attacks.

Kyle8910

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I've found what causes the 2 civilians to spawn finally. It has nothing to do with turns, but that you have someone stand in front of the boss. Confront the boss in any way and they appear. Just don't kill him and leave a unit or two near the left forest path to intercept them. They do move on the turn they arrive.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've found what causes the 2 civilians to spawn finally. It has nothing to do with turns, but that you have someone stand in front of the boss. Confront the boss in any way and they appear. Just don't kill him and leave a unit or two near the left forest path to intercept them. They do move on the turn they arrive.
I guess you never got the trigger since your units were so overpowered they could finish the boss in 1-shot without even engaging in prolonged combat.

Since my units are so much weaker than yours, I had to do it the hard way using the bandit leader. If you're right and I'm wrong, everyone reading this wins since the trigger has been properly identified.

Kyle8910

Demon Girl
Reputation score

As testing, I killed everything on the map except the boss and left my units outside of his atk range (including movement). Then I waited 50 turns. Since nothing happened, I approached him with an archer and let him be attacked. The civilians spawned on the enemy turn right away.

I then loaded a save at turn 14 and did the same. They spawned then too. It's still possible I just needed someone in range (of movement) of the boss but not fighting him. Also possible turn 15 is the earliest time they may appear.

I believe I am very near the end but have not found the 2nd feather. Not done yet so it could still appear.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As testing, I killed everything on the map except the boss and left my units outside of his atk range (including movement). Then I waited 50 turns. Since nothing happened, I approached him with an archer and let him be attacked. The civilians spawned on the enemy turn right away.

I then loaded a save at turn 14 and did the same. They spawned then too. It's still possible I just needed someone in range (of movement) of the boss but not fighting him. Also possible turn 15 is the earliest time they may appear.

I believe I am very near the end but have not found the 2nd feather. Not done yet so it could still appear.
Second feather is the side mission near the end where you have to defend against all comers in an urban setting. One of the civilians escaping from the houses in the south has the feather you need.

Kyle8910

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, I finished the game, but I'm missing events. Now this is not due to me actually missing them, but because of the version updates as I played. I wrote over existing files, so unlocked scenes were lost.

The environment file with 8 missing scenes.

My Save files:

I kept the start of each chapter, so if people want to skip or lose their progress, this may help. I did cheat if that bothers people.

If anyone has a better save, feel free to share.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, I finished the game, but I'm missing events. Now this is not due to me actually missing them, but because of the version updates as I played. I wrote over existing files, so unlocked scenes were lost.
I suppose you didn't read the instructions on how to update the game properly.

既にWE ARE BANDITS!!がインストールされているフォルダ内の「data.dts」に
このフォルダにある【!! data.dtsファイルのみ !!】を上書きして下さい。

=

Copy the data.dts file located in the already-installed older version of the game and paste it into the updated version of the game.

Creator forgot to mention this until v1.03 of his patch readme file but the instructions were always stated on the official website. Since you were late to the party and didn't read the patch notes anyway, no surprise you missed out.

Edit: Complete environment.sys with all scenes unlocked.

Attachments

Last edited:

kazpor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm wondering why do developers think that putting random level ups makes a game better? Are there really people that enjoy spending hours on loading/saving to get good stats? It's just a pointless waste of time while you could be enjoying the game instead. And if you don't do that every time you see a single point going up you get the feeling of being cheated.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm wondering why do developers think that putting random level ups makes a game better? Are there really people that enjoy spending hours on loading/saving to get good stats? It's just a pointless waste of time while you could be enjoying the game instead. And if you don't do that every time you see a single point going up you get the feeling of being cheated.
Apparently the console game called "Fire Emblem" had the same random levelling system, didn't stop people from playing it.

I finished the game on the second hardest difficulty level without saving/loading for level-ups and others besides me have done the same for the hardest difficulty. No one's forcing you to save/load if you don't want to.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I agree, not to my taste to give such random level ups unless there's some system that will regulate your final stats. Like if you're lucky early on and get a ton of stats, you'll get less stats as you reach max level. Or the opposite, if you're unlucky early on, that character will start getting a lot of stat points at higher levels. I'd be okay with it in a game where you're expected to replace party members regularly, like an army raising sim where troops perma die and you can easily replace them. That or in the case of breeding games like Pokemon.

In extreme cases, a random stat level up system like that is like the game randomizing your difficulty settings. Some players may be lucky with stat growth and it's like playing on easy mode, some may be unlucky and it's like hard mode. It would make it difficult to relate experiences with each other. I don't see how it adds anything either other than cheaply extended gameplay for people who like to min/max. I'd rather be able to raise/replace the units completely than have to save scum stats for that.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I agree, not to my taste to give such random level ups unless there's some system that will regulate your final stats. Like if you're lucky early on and get a ton of stats, you'll get less stats as you reach max level. Or the opposite, if you're unlucky early on, that character will start getting a lot of stat points at higher levels.

I'd be okay with it in a game where you're expected to replace party members regularly, like an army raising sim where troops perma die. That or in the case of breeding games like Pokemon.
Play the first two difficulty levels. All of the sex-scenes with none of the angst from watching party members die (they're just knocked out and usable in the next scenario).

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Play the first two difficulty levels. All of the sex-scenes with none of the angst from watching party members die (they're just knocked out and usable in the next scenario).
I didn't say I had any problem playing the game, just don't care for that feature lol. I played for a bit, but I'm hoping for a partial translation of the ui and stuff before I'll continue probably. Lots of other games to play atm. Elona Shooter got me again, might drag me back into Elona+ at this rate, as well as H games.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I played for a bit, but I'm hoping for a partial translation of the ui and stuff before I'll continue probably.
Dream on. Not an RPG VX or MX game so the usual machine-translator script kiddies can't help unless they're familiar with the SRPG engine this game uses.

Both Kyle8910 and myself have posted an env.sys file that unlocks the gallery while the former has a whole list of save files for each and every chapter on the third difficulty level. Take your pick, plenty of stuff to save time.

Combustion Man

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This game is amazing, i've been waiting for a good Tactical RPG for ages.
It would be so great if it was in english, it's playable but we miss the storyline part, well, maybe it's not that good anyway. :D

Is SRPG a game engine, never heard of it, or maybe i just thought it was a king of classification, like T-RPG ?

It's a shame there isn't a T-RPG tag because there is almost no tactical H-RPG and i'm sure many people missed it.
If i'm wrong, i really want to know about those games.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is SRPG a game engine, never heard of it, or maybe i just thought it was a king of classification, like T-RPG ?
srpgstudio.com

If you can be bothered, that's the official page for the company responsible for the game software. Suffice to say this is the only game I've seen on this forum that uses that particular engine, virtually everything else is an RPG Maker variant, WolfRPG or a Unity-based game.

zerotowin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This game is amazing, i've been waiting for
It's a made using a game engine called . Sadly it's only in Japanese.

It's a shame there isn't a T-RPG tag because there is almost no tactical H-RPG and i'm sure many people missed it.
If i'm wrong, i really want to know about those games.
I only know 3 other hentai games made with SRPG Studio:

1. Witch Knight Saga: It's has its own thread here.

2. : This is a really short and unforgiving game. Like the name says it's NTR. But there's only 2 playable female chars and they only have 1 GoR scene each. The author is a sadist. The game is permadeath and you start at level 1. There is no shop on the intermission screen, the only shop on the game is on stage 2. If you forgot to buy weapons there you are fucked. You also only have 2000 gold.

3. : Unlike WE ARE BANDITS which is based on GBA-era fire emblem, this game seems to be based on SNES-era fire emblem. The maps are castle to castle large overworld maps with a lot of enemies. Thankfully you don't need to wipe all the enemies off the map. All the playable units are female and I think you can prostitute them off at towns for funds. Not sure though since I only played the trial (there's no link for the full game anywhere).

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I only know 3 other hentai games made with SRPG Studio:

1. Witch Knight Saga: It's has its own thread here.

2. : This is a really short and unforgiving game. Like the name says it's NTR. But there's only 2 playable female chars and they only have 1 GoR scene each. The author is a sadist. The game is permadeath and you start at level 1. There is no shop on the intermission screen, the only shop on the game is on stage 2. If you forgot to buy weapons there you are fucked. You also only have 2000 gold.

3. : Unlike WE ARE BANDITS which is based on GBA-era fire emblem, this game seems to be based on SNES-era fire emblem. The maps are castle to castle large overworld maps with a lot of enemies. Thankfully you don't need to wipe all the enemies off the map. All the playable units are female and I think you can prostitute them off at towns for funds. Not sure though since I only played the trial (there's no link for the full game anywhere).
Learn something new every day, but I didn't like the art for those three games which probably explains why I failed to flag them.

The post above this one is also proof I'm being ignored by many forum users, but that's not surprising. So long as the question is answered properly, it doesn't matter who's doing the answering.

Kyle8910

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I also don't care much for random stats. Luckily this is on PC, so cheat engine can remedy this if you so choose.

EXP values are easy enough. Once you get a pool of addresses, reloading won't lose the addresses because they only float to other characters. So address 1 you found for the MC is now address 12. Just gotta learn how it works and adjust the exp for faster lvls.

Messing with stats is a bit harder as you need to lvl a character and get stat improvements in the category you want. Search for unknown initial value, then search for value increased by 1 after they lvl. The order in the search field is:

current HP (only shows if up hp without losing or gaining hp same lvl up)
atk
magic
crit
speed
evasion
def
mdef
lvl
max HP

Once you find any of these addresses, the other values for each character will appear in same area. Reloading switches this to another of your characters, you can possibly mess with 2 character's stats with the same codes. Just save in between.

Values for item durability are not in the same area as other codes. Same with money.