What's new

RPG [ゴールデンフィーバー ] WE ARE BANDITS! (RJ180795)

Scarletz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [Golden Fever] WE ARE BANDITS!

how do you use the file to have access to cg gallery

Scarletz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I mean is there a way to have full gallery whiout completing the game

zerotowin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The cgs are stored in environment.evs.
Someone would have to upload their completed environment.evs file.

I think environment.evs file from other SRPG Studio made games would work too. You just have to copy it to the game directory.

Scarletz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The cgs are stored in environment.evs.
Someone would have to upload their completed environment.evs file.

I think environment.evs file from other SRPG Studio made games would work too. You just have to copy it to the game directory.

so guys anyone got that file complete :confused: :)

Kyle8910

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Male Swordmaster(Maybe?, since he knows MC)
ルガーモ

Hmm... Fighting this guy now and trying to see if he can be recruited. One thing you should know is that after you cross the moat into his area, he tries to flee with his 2 girls. You can intercept him by going along the southeast path that's a dead end early on.

I spoken to him while he is fleeing and he seems to be a real playboy. He flirts with every girl you can get to fight him. So all women have special conversations with him. The main character has no special dialog with him though. Odd.

Any idea if he can be recruited?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ルガーモ

Hmm... Fighting this guy now and trying to see if he can be recruited. One thing you should know is that after you cross the moat into his area, he tries to flee with his 2 girls. You can intercept him by going along the southeast path that's a dead end early on.

I spoken to him while he is fleeing and he seems to be a real playboy. He flirts with every girl you can get to fight him. So all women have special conversations with him. The main character has no special dialog with him though. Odd.

Any idea if he can be recruited?
You're supposed to kill him to take control of the fortress, so what makes you think he's meant to join the party?

Rule of thumb: If the character mentioned isn't on the list on the game's official website, that character can't be used.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

One of those games that seems like it'd be much more enjoyable with a partial translation. Way too much dialogue to translate (Though that'd be awesome if somebody was that dedicated), but menus, quest options, names, and skills and such would be nice. I hope it gets picked up, it's hard to find good strategy rpgs. Agth doesn't really do it justice.

That said, I wish the game had more options for how to challenge an area. You always start off in one spot and can usually only advance in one, maybe two directions towards your enemies. Kinda limits the strategy element. Woulda been cool if you could decide which angle to start your battle from. There could be more landscape options too like higher ground and such.

I also found it odd that mages and archers can shoot over walls. Maybe let them shoot over some smaller obstacles like fences that others can't pass, but straight up shooting over building walls seems silly.

P.S: Anybody know of any other good strategy rpgs or town defense/town invade type games (Being the monsters)? I remember there was an rpg where you could build up a city to defend from invaders, I should try to find that again. I think I stopped playing that too because of lack of translations (And the combat mighta been buggy at the time). Ah I found it (RJ143307). Seems there's a partial translation too for it now, yay.

Last edited:

Kyle8910

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You're supposed to kill him to take control of the fortress, so what makes you think he's meant to join the party?

Rule of thumb: If the character mentioned isn't on the list on the game's official website, that character can't be used.
In that mission, you can also let him and his girls go and still win. Anyway, I looked through some official sites but I did not see a list of recruit-ables. I'd like to see this list. Heck, just post their names if your feeling generous.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

In that mission, you can also let him and his girls go and still win. Anyway, I looked through some official sites but I did not see a list of recruit-ables. I'd like to see this list. Heck, just post their names if your feeling generous.
Objective of the mission is to seize control of the commander's chair, so yes letting the coward escape with his girls won't affect the outcome. But it's two civilians worth lots of XP to male characters and a coward of a swordmaster who's better off dead as XP fuel.

There's only one "official site" to this game and I've linked it before on post #76 of this thread. Since you missed it, I'll repeat myself:

for the kingdom's roster. Obviously the prince, princess and the hero trinity aren't recruitable.

for everyone else. Obviously the ruler of the neighbouring kingdom doesn't join the bandit gang.

Like the previous game in this series, simply checking the roster on the webpage with the enemies encountered over the course of the game should have made it obvious which character's a potential recruit and the rest who are fodder for the player's party.

Last edited:

Kyle8910

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There's only one "official site" to this game and I've linked it before on post #73 of this thread. Since you missed it, I'll repeat myself:
I felt bad for somehow missing such a list if it were posted before. I've read through this thread many times as I played because 2 people did write guides for recruitment. Warnings etc. Went through it again to check. Point is, there is no official site link in the thread.

Either your post was removed, or the link was removed.

zerotowin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

One of those games that seems like it'd be much more enjoyable with a partial translation. Way too much dialogue to translate (Though that'd be awesome if somebody was that dedicated), but menus, quest options, names, and skills and such would be nice. I hope it gets picked up, it's hard to find good strategy rpgs. Agth doesn't really do it justice.
Is there an extraction tool for SRPG Studio? I might try if there is one.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I felt bad for somehow missing such a list if it were posted before. I've read through this thread many times as I played because 2 people did write guides for recruitment. Warnings etc. Went through it again to check. Point is, there is no official site link in the thread.

Either your post was removed, or the link was removed.
Posting too early in the morning has its downsides. I meant #76, not #73.

Same website, different section. If you had looked, the list of characters isn't hard to find away from the game mechanics.

Kyle8910

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I see. Thanks for clarifying. Did not expect the link to be embedded. I had searched the thread with the site base address with no results.

I originally tried to find that site from the DLsite link to their company ( ). Seems it's listed in their description of the game though.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I see. Thanks for clarifying. Did not expect the link to be embedded. I had searched the thread with the site base address with no results.

I originally tried to find that site from the DLsite link to their company ( ). Seems it's listed in their description of the game though.
The DLsite product page had this further down the page:

作品紹介HP

That's the game's dedicated webpage, no need to explore the circle's main webpage unless players are interested to see the full list of bugfixes and upcoming patch changes for the game.

Kyle8910

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Lol, it's fine. You're helping us out. Thank you btw!

Kyle8910

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Some more thing
The 2 feather you get from civilian in the green knight stage? and another stage, if given to female sage, she gets a 20 use, 4 range spell, really useful
Okay... I played this chap 10 stage several times now, and the 2 civilians showed up on my first run of it. I can't seem to find out how to spawn them again. I saw that one has a atk up item and the other has a blue feather. First one I've seen.

I thought the 2 spawning had something to do with keeping the 2 hero units alive so ignored them for a while. Let her hit my archer who dodged a lot. Maybe the path leading out of the area needs to be clear so they think they can run for it?

PS: you recruit the woman by simply beating her and the guy by talking with hero.