What's new

RPG [ゴールデンフィーバー ] WE ARE BANDITS! (RJ180795)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Golden Fever] WE ARE BANDITS!

I just hope they add weapon advantage or expand each character's inventory.
They won't, so put up with it. The first part of the game is tough when the units are weak, but it gets easier once players get the hang of the system and the units get stronger.

Not that you'll care since you've already beaten the game based on your posts in this thread.

Last edited:

koutaro

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Any chance for this or the prequel getting any translation love?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Any chance for this or the prequel getting any translation love?
This game isn't made with RPG maker which is why hardly anyone plays this since hooking it for machine translation isn't very efficient apparently.

As for the former, PM the usual suspects on the translation forum. The prequel was made with RPG maker so it can be translated if someone can be bothered.

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Ver1.05
・レベルアップ時、必ずパラメータがひとつは上がるように修正
 (最大値に達したパラメータがある場合は、この限りではない)
・下級職レベル10以下に限り、レベルアップ時、期待値を大きく下回らないよう最低保証。
・スキル「生存本能」の仕様を変更。
 (固定20%発動→直感×2で発動。発動は1MAPに限り1度限り)
・ソクヌキ・シッカリモードにおける気功使用時の経験値を上昇。
・支援関係を強化する交流イベントを追加(五世⇔ベプシ)×2 (ソフィ⇔ルー)
・3章外伝のターン制限システムに関する解説をわかりやすく修正。
・11章の村襲撃に関わる不具合を修正。
・スキル「節約」の不具合を修正。
・狂乱状態に陥った仲間がピックルを襲わないことがある不具合の修正
・ソクヌキ・シッカリにて、仲間にしたレイチェルを負傷退場させてしまうとHシーンが発生しない不具合を修正。

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Aw man they fixed the bug that the first cavalry you got doesn't lose weapon durability. No more abuse with him.

dragon5162

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i cant even get the game to open is there something specific im suppose to have to get it to open
Edit:i have been waiting for more then 5 mins

chozen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

game is getting tough geez im probably half way there. If anyone was close to the end or finished share a save would be appreciated.

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I have been wondering, do the notebook you got in early chapter and golden statues dropped throughout the game serve any purpose, other than just for selling?

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I have been wondering, do the notebook you got in early chapter and golden statues dropped throughout the game serve any purpose, other than just for selling?
Screenshot of the item?

I know that the 2 feather is needed for the female sage to get her 4 range spell.

Statue is probabely sell for money, notebook, need the name of it to be sure.

Aradude

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hmmm... No one has a completed save up yet?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's this one
Don't sell that. Any character given this item may not relinquish it, but in exchange the character gets 20% more XP earned per action.

Last edited:

yankees713

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here is my full game, every save in it is cheated. Not complete CG but the game was beaten, I cannot read so I missed quite a few things that I could not figure out. If you figure out what is missing just tell me and I can go back and complete it. If link does not work tell me and I will retry. The cave and the cavalier that died are probably two of the missing ones.

mega:///#!BhhxHBwI!bEZWTVF5lGf0pS2wGWhr9tKdd7Q1nxAKDC9SIadbSiI

Theakayuki

Reputation score

What Translator (and text hook) do you guys use for this game?

Last edited:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

well indeed no complete cg my friend not even 1 just the missions saves on your file

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

well indeed no complete cg my friend not even 1 just the missions saves on your file
I think it was already the case for another SRPG made game. The save shared ended having only the save and not the gallery in it.

Not a lot of game released made with SRPG, so maybe the gallery unlock is stored somewhere else and we don't know where at the moment ?

cutgold

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think it was already the case for another SRPG made game. The save shared ended having only the save and not the gallery in it.

Not a lot of game released made with SRPG, so maybe the gallery unlock is stored somewhere else and we don't know where at the moment ?
Gallery is environment.evs. It's actually known already, just that not many of you bothered to read information in Japanese.

Kyle8910

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's this one
If that's the book I think it is, it gives 20% better chance of a def increase upon level up for the character holding it. It is soulbound to that person and uses up one of their inventory spots. Choose wisely!

I gave it to the armored girl.

Edit: Harleyquin13 above says it's 20% exp boost. He may be right. I could have misread my translator because it picked up their stats in the text.

As for translator, I still use AGTH as it can stop the looping text.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If that's the book I think it is, it gives 20% better chance of a def increase upon level up for the character holding it. It is soulbound to that person and uses up one of their inventory spots. Choose wisely!

I gave it to the armored girl.

Edit: Harleyquin13 above says it's 20% exp boost. He may be right. I could have misread my translator because it picked up their stats in the text.

As for translator, I still use AGTH as it can stop the looping text.
No, I've made a mistake. I'm certain I was right in earlier versions but something may have changed over the patches or I misread the description to begin with.

Description: Item increases defence level-up chance by 20% but cannot be removed for the rest of the game.