What's new

RPG [ゴールデンフィーバー ] WE ARE BANDITS! (RJ180795)

vrtrtr

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [Golden Fever] WE ARE BANDITS!

So how exactly does this work? You play as a band of thieves, capture girls and make them work for you?
Does that imply that the main character is male?
How do you guys like the game so far?

I really love the art style, but couldn't get into the setting of the first game.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Game clear, all CG get...

To get the second scene, you need to level the girl to lv.3(First Job) and if they are in 2nd job already, then they need to be lv.11
Game website claims differently:

1. Girls on base class: Promote them and get them to level 3 on new class.
2. Girls on advanced class: Get them to level 8.

That was quick. Playing it on the easiest difficulty or did you cheat your way through?

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So how exactly does this work? You play as a band of thieves, capture girls and make them work for you?
Does that imply that the main character is male?
How do you guys like the game so far?

I really love the art style, but couldn't get into the setting of the first game.
You're a leader of a group of bandit who wears a mask, one day while looting a building, you got a artifact that allows you to brainwash people after breaking their heart, once you got it, you use it to start your plan of vengeance against the current ruler(Looks like heros of Fire Emblem)

And by capturing their female heroes, and breaking their heart, you've brain washed them into believing that you're the resistance army fighting against the corrupt noble, against the advice of one of your bandit follower, wondering why not just sell them as slaves.
Main character has a reason for wearing the mask(There's a reason his class is a "Hero", and this is his revenge for wrong they've(Fire Emblem looklike brother and sister) done to him.
So he's a Lawful evil, I guess, the merchant kid is the chaotic evil, he's even more "evil" then the masked bandit leader.

Game website claims differently:

1. Girls on base class: Promote them and get them to level 3 on new class.
2. Girls on advanced class: Get them to level 8.

That was quick. Playing it on the easiest difficulty or did you cheat your way through?
If you're familiar with SRPG, like Fire Emblem or Super Robot Taisen, it shouldn't be hard.
And by advancing the female swordman to master, she becomes really strong.
Red Hair girl(Fighter) can make chara do double move with her chi ability,
male merchant, can open lock, chest, and and while on the map, is the only character that can access the team inventory to remove item and add drop to it, along with the option to trade with people next to you.
The stage you get the priestess and armored knight in, and after that, will have house called house of witch, that sell random high powered item.

And there's quite a few character that you can recruit, if you use talk with specific chara.
I think most chara with face should be recruitable

Male Archer that appear with blue hair mage(Talk with blonde bandit)<Very useful against melee and flying enemy>

Red hair girl<She make chara do double move(Rescue everyone)

Male Mage that appear in red hair girl stage(Talk with main chara

Male duke on mountain path(Maybe?)

Green Hair huntress defeat her, before the sage(Purple hair)

Female Cavalry Knight(Talk to her with her childhood friend the merchant)

Male Swordmaster(Maybe?, since he knows MC)

Male Old Knight(Talk with main character)

The game creator is updating to ver 1.03 already, so I won't upload ver 1.02.
Ver 1.03 has new side qu est it seems.

Only sad thing is no new game+ mode and stat raising seem random(So best get first class to 15~20(max) before advancing them
But new patch maybe?

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks for the hints. Since I'm still in the early stages of the game I'll have to work a bit before the good combinations are made active.

Looking forward to v1.03 when it's released.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Huh. I didn't realize this wasn't an rpgmaker game.

is there some way to hook this? Chiitrans doesn't seem to be working at all.

vrtrtr

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks buddy, appreciate it.
I wish DLsite staff would actually take the time to check the game overview section for usable summaries.

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Thanks buddy, appreciate it.
I wish DLsite staff would actually take the time to check the game overview section for usable summaries.
Well, this one is a sequel to the first game.
A lot of the girl are now higher in rank(Working for the antagonist noble faction or other)
The kid merchant, and his town noble makes an appearance too.

And the kid is more evil then the main character, which kind of scare and suprised him.

The "Brainwash" Emblem, isn't exactly turning them into mindless slave, it's more of changing some of their perception(As MC explained to his underling, why not turn them into slave and sell them) 1. They are very capable fighter, we need more fighter, 2. If this EMBLEM is that great, why hasn't anyone used it to take over the world.

So even though the girl are fighting on your side, you can't get them to kill civilian(Only you and other bandit chara can) and if an "order" goes beyond what their sense of morality is, it might break out of it.

So the game has 2 scene for each girl(Minus noble lady and her dragon knight), when you defeat/recruit a girl, you get the "breaking" their mind scene, through rape or humilation, you change their perception, that you are a good rebel fighting against a corrupt noble and after joining, once they reach a specific level, 3 or 8, you get a second scene, in which you humilate them, by using the mind persesuaion emblem.

For example.
Female mage(Blue Hair) you order her to scout out a neighbor village, while you and your underling dress as guards of that village, then confront her and saying she's suspicious having her prove she has nothing under her robe(She doesn't wear anything)

Or the female priestess, you pretended to be voice of god, and have her mastrubate in front of your man to relieve their sexual tension

Female hunter, when you heard her talking about accidently killing a wolf(Her culture is you kill what you eat<Toriko> and that the wolf spirit might haunt her, your underling heard it and had you prank her, by moving her outside, making her naked and can only act like a dog, like the curse, and you happen to find her and try and break the curse.

Or the female sage, since she's a teacher, and like to teach, have her teach the men about the female body using herself as an example

The game didn't specify whether the MC did what he promised, after defeating the noble, you made a deal with the noble lady, if she complete her side, you'll spare her and her brother, also release all the girl and remove their memory of the events.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The other has the "NTR" tag while this one does not but this one seems more NTR than the other one. Yes, you play as the bandits but most people would probably feel more sympathy for the Mart-looking guy, as you steal his bitches. In the other game, you play an asshole who WANTS the girls to be rape, doesn't really seem NTR to me. Haven't played either game though so maybe I'm missing something.

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The other has the "NTR" tag while this one does not but this one seems more NTR than the other one. Yes, you play as the bandits but most people would probably feel more sympathy for the Mart-looking guy, as you steal his bitches. In the other game, you play an asshole who WANTS the girls to be rape, doesn't really seem NTR to me. Haven't played either game though so maybe I'm missing something.
Actually, they aren't his wife or girlfriend, so there's nothing to NTR from.

And the only really "Evil" chara is the green haired knight, Not-Marth and his sister are just incompetent, same with her dragon knight friend.
And the merchant kid, although he seems to have NTR fetish, which later got accepted by the female cavalry knight aka. his childhood friend.
You also did your end of the deal to the blue hair antagonist.

Last edited:

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Regarding the blocked links, the best workaround is to use the code tags. Forces people to copy and paste and doesn't force them to log in. Like so:

Code:
 insert link here

Aradude

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yikes, according to the author's site, already at Ver 1.04 on DMM... A lot of post-release fixes and add-ons

Last edited:

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Encountered a bug at the last stage, blue haired female boss auto heal all HP but sometimes it depletes all her HP instead and the game freezes.

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Ver1.04
・11章外伝の打ち合わせにイベント「○○○○出陣」を追加。
・戦闘開始前の打ち合わせを、ごく一部を除き繰り返し閲覧可能に。
・4章において、一般人アイテムに関わる不具合を修正。
 (以前のバージョンにてターンセーブがなされているものに関しては反映されません)

Ver1.03 (現在差し替え申請中です)
・シルヴィ⇔リネットの交流イベント「平静と情熱」を追加。
・ソクヌキ・シッカリモードであるにも関わらず、
 終章でヴァネッサが負傷退場すると彼女の追加Hが発生しない不具合を修正。
・3章外伝の勝利条件の誤表記を修正。
・8章の「勝利条件・敗北条件」の記載ミスを修正。
・狙撃態勢に入っても実質射程が伸びていなかった不具合を修正。

Ver1.02
・サブイベント「兄弟の絆」を追加(ポムイ・キムイ・ゴムイのサブイベントに当たります)
・ティンコラスのサブイベントの発生条件を少し緩和。
・04章外伝にて、ムッコロンが仲間にいない状況でクリアするとエラーを吐く不具合を修正。
・終章にて、ある敵キャラクターが仲間を回復した際に処理が止まってしまう不具合を修正。
・拠点イベント「国境越え」にて、仲間にしていないキャラが喋る不具合を修正。

Ver1.01(DLsite様はDL可能。DMM様は現在差し替え申請中です)
・04章において、一般人を保護できない進行に関わる不具合を修正
・08章における入手アイテムをひとつ増加
・03章外伝に、本棚をひとつ設置
・アイテム名をひとつ変更(筋肉経典→俺の拳経典)
・一部アイテムの購入金額設定ミスを修正(回復液Z・超回復液・魔石)
・拠点におけるムッコロンのサブイベントが発生しない不具合を修正
・闘技場対戦相手のシルエット誤表示と、戦闘音楽が変わらない不具合を修正
・ナディアが仲間になった際デフォルトで「挑発」スキルを取得していない不具合を修正
 (交流イベントで「挑発」を取得するよう変更。ナディアが生存していれば、いつでも確認可能)

V1.03

He submitted V104 to dlsite tonight to dlsite, so we'll probabely see it tomorrow

Kyle8910

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Great game so far, and thanks for the uploads.

I am trying to recruit everyone that can be, so my question is about the 2 that have faces in the manor your stealing from. Specifically the old rich man and the younger lazy guard. I see that if you steal from any of the chests, the old man gets angry and tries to kill you. I have not found any way to recruit either so far.

Any method to recruit them or do we just kill them? Perhaps talking to them before stealing?

Any advice for class changes? I guessing 1st sword chick gets the most benefit cause of 3 hits.

Last edited:

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I am trying to recruit everyone that can be, so my question is about the 2 that have faces in the manor your stealing from. Specifically the old rich man and the younger lazy guard. I see that if you steal from any of the chests, the old man gets angry and tries to kill you. I have not found any way to recruit either so far.

Any method to recruit them or do we just kill them? Perhaps talking to them before stealing?

Any advice for class changes? I guessing 1st sword chick gets the most benefit cause of 3 hits.
No idea on them either, but it's possible their recruit isn't implemented yet.

Priestess - Change it to inquisiter, not sage, Inquisiter gain self HP recovery
Mage - Change them to Beast tamer, they get a griffon, and gain high mobility

Cavalry, spear or ranger, that's up to you

Don't forget to use the Witch house, and Collisium

But I'll change sword girl first, since as a sword master, she becomes a powerful attack, then priestess/priest to inquisitator, so they gain HP recovery after every turn, then probabely mage to beast tamer, so they can move faster.

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Out of the three starting bandits, the blonde guy with a smirk seem to be the best. He has enough HP, defend & resistance to tank, hit hard, dodge quite often, and fast enough to double hit enemy as early as around level 7 (and since x2 hit usually kill most enemy at full HP, he gains EXP faster). The other two have either higher HP or strength but usually can't finish an enemy and sometimes get double hits on themselves instead.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I asked before but didn't get an answer. Has anyone managed to hook this game, or is playing blind the only option?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's an old woman by the way.

If you're referring to chapter 3 side story, then the younger guard can be recruited. To do so, walk Eda (the swordswoman you first rape) up to the guard (before stealing from the chests) and talk to him. Because the trigger isn't active, the three of them will do absolutely nothing even at close-range. He'll take a shine to her straight away and immediately join your party.

He's good but I'm still at chapter 4 and have opted not to use him yet. His big selling point is no penalty to chance-to-hit when using throwing weapons. As sword infantry, his natural upgrade is instructor which has quite a few passive bonuses.

HighPriest

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I asked before but didn't get an answer. Has anyone managed to hook this game, or is playing blind the only option?
Visual Novel Reader sort of works with it... sort of. It does do a repetition or two of each sentence, but this is easy enough to ignore if you've read machine translated text often enough. Unfortunately it also occasionally fails to hook text randomly, which is more of an issue.

ITH also sort of works with it, but not as well as it doesn't have a built in way to suppress infinite cyclical repetitions. So you might end up having to manually copy each translated line into Atlas or whatever translator you're using.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Visual Novel Reader sort of works with it... sort of. It does do a repetition or two of each sentence, but this is easy enough to ignore if you've read machine translated text often enough. Unfortunately it also occasionally fails to hook text randomly, which is more of an issue.

ITH also sort of works with it, but not as well as it doesn't have a built in way to suppress infinite cyclical repetitions. So you might end up having to manually copy each translated line into Atlas or whatever translator you're using.
Just about to try NVR actually. I just hate using it. It crashes constantly and barely seems to work. Not to mention the menus seem to be fucking impenetrable.