What's new

RPG [ゴールデンフィーバー ] WE ARE BANDITS! (RJ180795)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Golden Fever] WE ARE BANDITS!

Speaking of patches, 1.6 is now out.

The conditions for getting the second of the heroine's scenes have been considerably relaxed after feedback from other users, provided they survive players should have no problem viewing all of the scenes by the end of the game.

Personally I'm mixed about this since the only characters I didn't bother developing were the three sworn brothers, most of the girls were much better for specific roles so getting them levelled up hasn't been a problem for me. The update also includes a couple of minor enhancements plus another mutual support relationship (Sara and the purple-haired wizard).

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

== 更新予定 ==
Ver1.06
・求道者の標を、中盤以降3000Gで購入可能に
・交流イベント「サラ⇔アヤカシ」×2の追加
・9章ボスの行動パターンを若干賢く修正し、戦闘会話も追加。
 (これに伴い9章オープニングを加筆修正・一部を打ち合わせイベントに移行)
・リーマンが剣歩兵以外だとCCできない不具合を修正
・ヒロインズの追加Hの閲覧条件を大幅緩和。
 生存さえしていれば、中盤より章が進むにつれ仲間になった順に解放されていきます。

多くの方に「追加Hの条件のせいで男ユニットを使えない」とのご意見を頂きました。
条件緩和は、当初の条件を満たすために頑張っておられる方に対して申し訳ないため悩みましたが…。
変更することに致しました。
ヒロイン育成の労力が完全に無駄にならぬよう、代わりにほぼ同条件下で閲覧可能なヒロイン専用の交流イベントを作成し、順次追加いたします。
暫くお待ちください。

支援会話(余裕があれば周回要素)は今後も追加していきたいと考えていますが、
今作の基本的な仕様については、ヒロインズのサブイベント実装をもって確定させたいと考えています。

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Any rebalancing for the cast? It's as if the developers want us to use only female characters. So far I find only the blonde bandit and the two cavalries are worth using, the rest of the male cast are kind of meh, including the main character.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Any rebalancing for the cast? It's as if the developers want us to use only female characters. So far I find only the blonde bandit and the two cavalries are worth using, the rest of the male cast are kind of meh, including the main character.
None. Haven't you beaten the game already and unlocked all the CGs? With the new patch, players are no longer forced to develop the ladies since the extra scenes are unlocked as long as they survive.

Main character's good for opening an assault because of high HP and high physical defence. Dragon Knight has enough speed to attack twice and has hit and run like the land-bound cavalry plus the advantage of throwing spears. One can never have enough healers, so the conman cleric is almost always in my squad. Because the male archer can delay his class change until his stats are improved from level-ups, his final stats after upgrading are stronger than his female counterpart.

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

None. Haven't you beaten the game already and unlocked all the CGs? With the new patch, players are no longer forced to develop the ladies since the extra scenes are unlocked as long as they survive.

Main character's good for opening an assault because of high HP and high physical defence. Dragon Knight has enough speed to attack twice and has hit and run like the land-bound cavalry plus the advantage of throwing spears. One can never have enough healers, so the conman cleric is almost always in my squad. Because the male archer can delay his class change until his stats are improved from level-ups, his final stats after upgrading are stronger than his female counterpart.
Only the 2nd scene of female knight and the female cavalry left (I always forget to recruit her).
In my experience main character gain much less EXP so around chapter 6 or 7 he got outclassed by everyone. It also seem that most male cast don't gain more than 2 stat frequently when leveling up, unless savescumming. I forgot the male archer, he's really good at softening targets in early chapters and gain quite a lot when leveling up, but his class change is sniper which isn't very useful. Dragon rider is okay but by then we already have beast tamer a.k.a griffon magic caster.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Only the 2nd scene of female knight and the female cavalry left (I always forget to recruit her).
In my experience main character gain much less EXP so around chapter 6 or 7 he got outclassed by everyone. It also seem that most male cast don't gain more than 2 stat frequently when leveling up, unless savescumming. I forgot the male archer, he's really good at softening targets in early chapters and gain quite a lot when leveling up, but his class change is sniper which isn't very useful. Dragon rider is okay but by then we already have beast tamer a.k.a griffon magic caster.
Class-change heroes earn less XP per kill unless the target is also a unit of a higher class, I have no problems with my main character right now since he's level 15 and remains my highest levelled hero, none of my other units come close in overall stats (defenders have marginally better defence but deal less damage in battle). The main character's passive is also unique and makes him best suited to following up a defender rush or as the main damage dealer against bosses. The only thing I would criticise him for is his sub-par magic resistance but I have other characters to use for rushing against mages.

The cavalry unit I picked up in the side story has better stats than the bandit version, both due to initial stats being better and having a better rub of the green with the level-ups. Patched versions of the game made it such that level-ups gave more of a minimum benefit than the initial release version. Even so, your experience suggests confirmation bias rather than any particular preference for females getting more stats than the males.

The dragon rider is the physical counterpart to the griffon rider, use him against spellcasters and archers with the griffon rider better against defenders and heavy cavalry. The speed of the former also allows it to get more damage in against slower opponents because of better base combat stats. There's no better unit for chasing down fleeing civilians than the dragon rider (not even the horse-bound cavalry can catch him).

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

To those of you who have beaten the game:

For the level in which you're to take down Vanessa, what loot does the second town on the bottom right provide? I can't get there fast enough and on ぎりぎり mode it's not worth it trying to blitz the area with a sniper well-set. I'm hoping it's not the blue feather since I would really like to have Sylvie's range 4 spell.

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

To those of you who have beaten the game:

For the level in which you're to take down Vanessa, what loot does the second town on the bottom right provide? I can't get there fast enough and on ぎりぎり mode it's not worth it trying to blitz the area with a sniper well-set. I'm hoping it's not the blue feather since I would really like to have Sylvie's range 4 spell.
A spear(名工之槍) and a movement+1 item, if I remember

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Which character am I supposed to give the two feathers to get the spell you guys mentioned? I tried to put those in everyone's inventory but it doesn't seem to trigger anything.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Which character am I supposed to give the two feathers to get the spell you guys mentioned? I tried to put those in everyone's inventory but it doesn't seem to trigger anything.
Put them both in the magic bag. There should be an event in camp that will lead to the creation of the weapon.

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Put them both in the magic bag. There should be an event in camp that will lead to the creation of the weapon.
What is that magic bag? You mean the supply, the character's inventory or an item?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What is that magic bag? You mean the supply, the character's inventory or an item?
The supply of course. It's been called the magic bag/sack since the start of the game.

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

OHHHHH so that's how. Thanks.

Man even though I beat the game in each difficulty once I still feel clueless as fuck. Not even know what to do with any item.

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The supply, it's an actual item, a magic bag with near infinite storage, origionally the main character carry it, but later, it transfer to the merchant kid, so he gets the role of walking inventory for stage.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

OHHHHH so that's how. Thanks.

Man even though I beat the game in each difficulty once I still feel clueless as fuck. Not even know what to do with any item.
What's the bonus for finishing the game on the hardest difficulty?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

All done on ぎりぎり mode, over 550 turns in total to complete (damn I'm slow) and a full gallery. Even without the new version loosening the requirements for the extra scenes, I would probably have squeezed through with all of the girls at the cost of the 3 brothers, both male cavalry and the male archer being sub-par.

I've repeated it 4-5 times but I'm almost certain it's impossible to finish off the siblings without losing at least someone in the squad. 100% chance to hit with super-high damage for both (almost always a follow-up attack unless it's against the two heroes and/or the two swordmasters) and assist bonuses to boot. On the last two difficulty modes, it's probably downright impossible to win within 20 turns if the vampire sword wasn't picked up in the side story.

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

What's the bonus for finishing the game on the hardest difficulty?
I don't remember but it's damn hard. Lots of save-scumming and anyone sub-par is thrown in for decoy. In my playthrough the male cavalry in the gaiden chapter is the MVP: his charge lance is quite good againts the bosses.

Kyle8910

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Any idea if the gang commander with dark blue hair and red eyes can be recruited?

ヤゴン団の頭領。ネグサの兄。

He is the boss of the stage with the 3 sniper posts where archers get 9 range.

I'd really like a recruitment guide for this game. Maybe a complete one exists already? I could write the ones I've found, but I think they are all in the thread.

Edit: The guy does have unique dialog with the main hero, and the strange magician thus far. Add the Shirtless bandit to the list. Boy does he hate that guy. The other bandits do too. I suspect he can only die.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Any idea if the gang commander with dark blue hair and red eyes can be recruited?

ヤゴン団の頭領。ネグサの兄。

He is the boss of the stage with the 3 sniper posts where archers get 9 range.

I'd really like a recruitment guide for this game. Maybe a complete one exists already? I could write the ones I've found, but I think they are all in the thread.

Edit: The guy does have unique dialog with the main hero, and the strange magician thus far. Add the Shirtless bandit to the list. Boy does he hate that guy. The other bandits do too. I suspect he can only die.
Can't be hired, you get to kill him in a side mission. As it happens, there's an arena on his map allowing units to train and earn cash.