What's new

Grain of Sand (Garran)

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Grain of Sand (Garran)

Acknowledging Garran, Anubis seemed pleased. At first she turned away, and made as if to continue, before stopping, and turning back slightly, glancing back at Garran. "I assume you hate me, would you have preferred to not have rescued me from Baphomet?" she inquired to Garran. "Before you answer, know that you will only be punished for lying."

OP
Sponge

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It didn't even take a second of consideration to reply.

She wants an honest answer eh?

"Well to tell you the truth, it was either you or her. Rather be controlled by a woman than being forced to obey a child. The same goes for who I'd rather have rule a kingdom. And it would of made Roa sad if I didn't."

Last edited:

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anubis chuckled a bit at Garran. "You think the Baphomet a child? If you trust your eyes, then you will only find yourself in increasingly horrible situations." she lectured Garran. "That creature, Baphomet, is older than even I am."

Meanwhile, Roa wrapped an arm around Garran's shoulder and molested his crotch with a paw. "Aw! I knew you loved my cunt sucking on your dick!" she announced crudely.

OP
Sponge

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That did make a little bit more sense. Something with a mass amount of power couldn't possibly be acquired over the span of just 12 years.
"She still looks like one. What she tried to do with me earlier didn't exactly make me aroused." He said with a slight shudder.
"I don't know what kind of men she's broken, and for all I know they might enjoy their new life to the fullest, but between choosing you and her, it was the easiest decision I've made since getting here."
He wasn't sure what kind of guy possibly could be into that kind of stuff either. Granted, some had said in the past that the idea of something innocent and pure to care for was what made it appealing. But then why not just become a dad then? Still, that argument was null and void with Baphomet. Innocent and pure were last things Baphomet reminded him of.
"It would only be a matter of time before she killed me. I enjoyed making her angry too much to care."
Having no affection I suppose makes that incredibly easy, despite the known consequences.

Roa's assault quickly silenced him from speaking any further, his cheeks slightly flushing from her bluntly crude statement. There wasn't much else to say anyways, as he made his point pretty clear.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anubis laughed. "You humans can be so strange. You remind me of a slave I was presented when I was young. He shuddered just like that when I asked him to pleasure me." she said, thinking of her past. "Of course, he was useless, so I consumed his soul into a crystal, and fed his corpse to the sands." she said bluntly, laughing as if it was an amusing memory. "Suppose it's fortunate for you that you met me when I was an adult." she giggled.

OP
Sponge

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

He bit his lip nervously. What was more unnerving? The thought that if what she had said was a joke that it had been insanely dark and disturbing, or that if it was possible he could believe she would do such a thing?

He cast his eyes aside, doing his best to not comment on her twisted sense of humor. Giving a small nod in agreement in her direction, he did his best to ignore the Pharaoh's reflection of her childhood memories, lest he start to wonder and inquire even more of the things she could of possibly done within the past of her lifetime. For once, he wanted to end the conversation and get it over with. The thought of imagining himself being trapped forever in a crystal didn't make him eager to continue. Though it did raise unbidden questions in his mind.

A crystal? Peoples soul just being put into storage or something? Baphomet most likely would of done the same thing, at least that what I think she's trying to point out to me. Yeah. Suppose I am lucky. I would prefer to continue to be 'lucky'.

It was pretty certain the Pharaoh was possibly making a vague threat to him. She had no need of anything useless. Either he made himself useful, or she'd throw him away. Maybe she was wanting a response though? Silence was never a good indicator in communication. As he swallowed what felt like a lead brick down his throat, he carefully spoke.

"I-I wish to be of use."

Last edited:

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"And that's good," Anubis chuckled. "I hope that I will maintain this body of mine..." she announced, as her form slowly shrank. Within seconds, it seemed as if Anubis was going through some process of reverse aging, until she was as tall as the Baphomet was. That was when she looked back at him with her red eyes, grinning wickedly. "Because you'll lose all interest in me, won't you?" she asked, taunting him simply by taking a smaller shape.

Roa at least seemed to like Anubis' form. "Wooow!" she meowed, turning to Anubis, and leaning over her, grinning wide. "I haven't seen you like that in such a long time! I forgot how super adorable you were back then!" she giggled.

"I was as appealing at that age as I am now~" Anubis chuckled, her voice high pitched and cute.

OP
Sponge

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A surprised gasp escaped from his mouth before he could cover it. He hadn't been expecting a trick like that to be pulled on him.

Hell, I didn't know she could do that! As he regained his composure, he remained silent. Not really sure if this was some sort of trick question or not, the risk wasn't worth it.

She'll just take my response and try to tease me more with it. Though he was surprised that he now knew that she had in fact HAD been a child in her past. So the only question now was had she always been this malicious and manipulative her entire life, or did something in her childhood trigger it? Not knowing for now was probably for the best. But did this Baphomet was also an adult that just chose to stay in a childlike form? And what of other woman he did not yet know of on this island? In hindsight, he had to admire the genius of them being able to assume of any age. It was almost like the perfect sexual predation technique. No matter what man they encountered, they'd be able to shift into the age group of that which most appealed to the man they were trying to seduce.
It was baffling at how powerful these woman could be. Not only in strength and magic power, but the ability to even manipulate their personal time frame? Man really had no power here. At all.

Last edited:

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I think I will stay in this form for a while. It has been quite a while, after all." Anubis announced, seeming to be quite excited to be experimenting with her new shape.

Then, the three traveled for a bit, through the open forest. For many hours they went, Anubis and Roa making small talk often, usually about something sadistic, seemingly plotting bad things for Garran as they both occasionally looked back and chuckled at him as he followed them. The sky grew dark, and the moon hung in the sky. Despite how dark it was or how tired Garran may have become from all that travel, Anubis would force him to continue, until they came to a little house seemingly in the middle of the forest for no real reason. No other locations nearby would hint at why this house was built here, but it was inhabited no doubt, as they quickly came upon the house's owner, staring the three of them down with golden eyes.

"Greetings, Okori," Anubis announced, smiling as she looked up at the tall fox woman.

"No matter what form you take, Anubis, you are not welcome here." the golden eyed kitsune said firmly. "Your evil belongs to the wastelands of your ruined home."

Anubis chuckled. "Still sore after all this time? I have actually come to seek a new life now that I have been freed from my prison."

Okori, apparently the name of the kitsune, shook her head, glancing only briefly at Garran, "Fate has allowed you to go free by bringing him into this world. I don't know what that woman is thinking sometimes, but I won't support her decision this time."

Anubis stroked her chin with her paw. "I'm not here to be your enemy, in fact, I wish to offer a gift as a sign of good faith." Anubis held her arms out, as if the gift were right before her. The kitsune Okori only narrowed her eyes at Anubis, before the small, evil ruler pointed her staff to Garran. "I will give you him if you put in the good word for me, and allow me to stay here, in this lush, happy land~" she cooed.

Okori's eyes widened, looking to Garran before her eyes shifted, considering her offer. "Such a gift... Why would you of all people give this up? I don't trust it."

"Accept or refuse... I'm sure one of your aspiring neighbors will help me~" Anubis giggled.

Okori gritted her teeth. "You have not changed..." she growled, before turning her head away. "My lands are your's... Leave him in my home." she announced, before she suddenly vanished from sight, the trees and their leaves rattling as if a great wind passed through them.

Anubis tapped Garran's side, before heading to the house. "Let us make ourselves at home, shall we?" she laughed a wicked laugh, as if all was going according to plan.

OP
Sponge

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It took quite a bit of willpower for Garran to prevent himself from rolling his eyes. Of course she would do that.

Continuing to follow in the darkness, Garran struggled half the time to see where he was going. But perhaps that was for the best, as he had to concentrate on it hard enough that he was able to distract himself from the two woman making fun at his expense. Keeping up with them was difficult, and he had tripped several times as he attempted to keep up with their pace. Suddenly, they two of them stopped ahead of them. A house in the middle of the woods totally isolated by anything else lay before them.

All right, time to put on an act... even if you hate it. Got to make a good impression. Plus whoever lives here might eat me if I don't behave well anyways.

When the door opened, at first all he could see was two golden eyes. Moonlight broke through, and he could finally see the figure that stood in the doorway. For a moment, he failed to breath as he admired the dazzling beauty of this total stranger.

The dress she wore reminded him of a japanese kimono, and in pictures he had seen in magazine back at home, it looked just as elegant and defined in real life. Her hair was a pure white, almost reflecting the very light the moon was shining down upon them. She looked regal, almost even of royal descendent. In a way, she reminded him of the Pharaoh. But everything about her seemed normal, like a regular human woman. Only two things differentiated her from a human though. It was then that he noticed that from the top of her head, what emerged from her hair were fox like or dog like ears. Upon further observation, he saw she had a tail, the same alluring color her hair had.
She's gorgeous....

Overcoming his fascination with the new stranger and reminding himself of his place, he learned through what seemed to be a bitter pastime conversation that the woman's name was Okori. As the woman looked him over, Garran gave a polite bow of greeting. After what might of been blackmail of some kind, the Pharaoh somehow convinced Okori that they could stay. As usual, Garran had been played as a bargain chip to be offered.

I wonder what the Pharaoh did to make her so hostile. She even went so far as to call her evil. Is the Pharaoh a true evil monster?

The Pharaoh beckoned him inside with her, and he followed without hesitation.

Last edited:

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

They walked into the house, and the little anubis immediately made herself at home as she went towards a large, plush, silk bag of feathers, similar to bean bag chairs Garran may remember, and flop casually onto it. "Aaaah~!" she sighed happily. "The luxury of Zippangu! wonderful!" she cheered, as Roa was in the kitsune's bedroom, sharpening her claws on the kitsune's bed. "You said it! Nothing like a nice change of scenery!" the sphinx concurred.

Meanwhile, Garran was left to stand there while his two companions immediately abused the house owner's hospitality.

OP
Sponge

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

He gazed about, not really sure what to make of the place. It was so dark, and the only things he could see weren't all that fascinating. Though he was perplexed to notice that this world/place/whatever had an actual bed. If things weren't the way they were, he'd probably be lying down on that bed right now if Roa hadn't claimed it. Garrett reached a hand out hesitantly to Roa as she started to tear the bed apart, despite it not being her property. Biting his lip though, he held his tongue and withdrew his hand back to his side.
A change of scenery really had been nice, as the sweltering heat of the desert no longer plagued him here. Nor the annoying feeling of constantly having sand between his toes.

Standing as patiently as he could, he wasn't sure if it was necessary to ask if he could relax or not from the Pharaoh.

Ok, so if I'm going to practice this... servant thing finally, only for the sake of self preservation of course. How would a butler act? They wouldn't necessarily ask to 'leave' or 'relax' per say. Oh wait, maybe..

A small cough cleared his throat. "Is there anything you require from me Mistress, or should I retire for the night?"
Sleep did sound like a good thing at the time. Maybe it'd prepare him for the hell that awaited tomorrow.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Sleep in that bedroom." Anubis announced, pointing to the room which Roa was currently filling full of cat hair. "And remember, that fox woman is your mistress. Obey her, or I'll rape you while in this form. Do you understand?" Anubis threatened him.

OP
Sponge

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Yes." He nodded. Oddly, he wasn't sure to add "mistress". Had she pretty much given him up and reassigned him? Whatever.

Entering the room, he did notice that Roa seemed to have gotten herself comfortable. Sure enough, the bed looked like it might of been massacred. Or at least, in his opinion.
This is why I never owned a cat.

He sat on the edge of the bed, waiting for Roa to finish her thing before attempting to sleep. Maybe she had claimed the bed or not. He'd probably have to sleep on the floor tonight.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After laying on the bed, some time seemed to pass as the two women made themselves comfortable. At one point, Anubis rose. "Roa," the tan woman called out, before the sphinx turned and followed her master, giving Garran a passing remark. "Enjoy yourself~" she giggled, before vanishing out of the house.

Some time passed, though not too long. About ten or so minutes, before the kitsune he saw earlier, Okori, gracefully stepped into her own house. Swiftly, with her tail, hair, and the sleeves of her kimono flowing with majesty as if even her simplest movements were an art form. With her golden eyes, she glanced at Garran within the bedroom, before wordlessly moving through her house, out of view. Not a minute later and he heard the clanking of dishes, followed by the sound of water being poured into a cup. Okori then came into the room, moving with such grace that it was obvious that she was a supernatural being even if you only saw the way her hair and gown seemed so weightless.

"Would you care for some tea?" she inquired.

OP
Sponge

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As the two left the room, he twiddled his thumbs. This other woman was weighing on his mind, most importantly how to make himself not look like a fool. Course, by over worrying he only improved his chances of doing just that. Almost on cue, he noticed her only barely out of the corner of his eye. She entered the room without making so much as a sound, and this eerily caught him off guard and almost frightened him a bit. He stood up from the foot of the bed, giving full attention to her as she almost seemingly glided through the room.

Shoot! I didn't even hear her come in?!

The woman went to the kitchen, and he nervously bit his lip wondering what his first commands from his new mistress would be. But the woman came back and upon hearing her voice, that worry vanished. His body felt less on edge hearing her just ask him something, rather than demanding or forcing it upon him. Giving a polite nod of his head, gently sat back down on the foot of the bed.
"I'd be most grateful."

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"There is no need to be alarmed." the kitsune assured him, finding a spot and sitting down next to him, while grimacing at the claw marks left by the cat. She handed him his cup and watched him with sharp, almost feline eyes. She made no effort to hide that she was a fox spirit, even when it came to her facial expressions. There were white streaks along her cheeks that looked to be markings of whiskers, and her tail that was slowly swishing back and forth occasionally tickled his back. "The tea is made from herbs that relax one's muscles. It tastes good too. Savor it." she said calmly to Garran, taking her own sip casually.

OP
Sponge

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Letting his guard down, he graciously accepted the cup she offered him. Maybe this was the real deal? He didn't need to be paranoid anymore. Her words were definitely reassuring.

Savor it? Lady you have no idea how much I'm going to savor this.

And indeed he did. Lifting the cup up to his lips, he drank it slowly to take in the aroma and flavor of the beverage. He had forgotten the last time he'd actually had a good cup of tea, or any flavored type beverage. Enjoying a couple sips, he returned a grateful smile towards the woman.

"Thank you very much. It's been a while since I could ever relax." He did notice the odd markings on her face, before finally realizing that they in actuality they were whiskers. Feeling something on his back, he gave an almost startled jump which threatened to spill the tea. Turning his head, he observed it was what must of been her tail.

"Um, sorry. I just wasn't expecting that." He took another sip to calm his nerves, which did help a little bit. Closing his eyes as he inhaled, he tried to remind himself that he was no longer in danger.

"It's just... been a rough time for me." He let out a heavy sigh, his shoulders easing down with his heavy breath.
"I don't think it's my place to ask, but... Are you some sort of fox?"

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

She gave no reaction to his being startled by her tail, though she would smile a bit when asked if she was a kind of fox. "Did my appearance give me away?" she asked him. "I am an eight-tailed fox, you are correct in your observation. What my tails mean is simply a measure of power I have absorbed through my lifetime. Nine tails would specify that I had reached my full potential of power. Though it may seem like I'm close, each tail to gain is much harder to gain than the last. In the time it would take me to gain a ninth tail, I likely would have grown seven of my tails were I starting with one. Which brings me to why I accepted Anubis' offer..." Okori let out a small hum, before her pair of thin eyes glanced over at him and his teacup.

"I gain power through sex with humans. What you have inside of you is enough to give me my ninth tail, and thus... I will become the equivalent of a god in these lands, though I'd be only one among many. I will still be far more influential than I am now. I will treat you well, Garran, but you are my husband now. If you accept your new circumstance, then we can live together as if truly a loving man and wife. If you refuse, you will eventually accept, one way or another. The sooner you submit to my beauty, the better our time together will be.

"You will be mine, in body and soul. You are the property of Okori, the kitsune guardian of Zippangu. That is the truth. Now, my beloved," she announced, rising from the bed and holding the tea pot over to his cup. "Would you like some more tea to drink as we go to bathe together?"

OP
Sponge

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Garran was pleasantly surprised to continue what seemed like a normal conversation, listening attentively about her explanation on how her power was measure through the number of her tails. Sure enough, he glanced back and indeed did a double check to discover she in fact had 8 tails. She said that it had taken her entire lifetime to just reach that number, yet she seemed to have known the Pharaoh in her past. From what he understood, the Pharaoh had been around for decades, perhaps even a couple centuries based on what she had told him. So that must of meant this woman has been around a similar amount of time, perhaps even longer for all he knew. This caused a question to arise in his mind. Do all the woman here have this kind of life span? Was it just the woman, or everything here? Well, with the amount of magic he'd seen for the past while, it wouldn't be too hard to believe that. When she started to explain how that power was obtained, the 'normal' part of the conversation seemed to have ended. But since his time on the island, her explanation seemed rather 'normal' to the rest of how the place seemed to work.

She stated pretty clearly that he was now her husband, which immediately caused him to ponder.
Wait, does that mean I'm no longer the Pharaohs husband? He wasn't sure whether to be giddy or relieved upon his new situation.
No more being treated like a bitch! No more scorpion gang bang rape! No more restless nights of being fucked unconscious and being forced to lie awake with a magic hardon that never goes away! No more enchantment slave words that twist with my head!

It was difficult, but he tried to disguise his grin by taking another sip of tea. In hindsight, if he really was getting away from the Pharaoh, he had to admit that he would miss Roa a little bit. Sure, she was just as ruthless as the Pharaoh in her teasing when she wanted to be, but she never overdid it. Turning his attention back to the fox, he noted the way she claimed him was almost the exact same way the Pharaoh had. But while the Pharaoh had demanded and promised harsh consequences if he did not accept, This woman however, was more suggestive, letting him know how things would be much more enjoyable the sooner he'd come to accept the situation. She wasn't using fear on him, more like an enticing persuasion. Like if a sexy hot teacher told him to meet her for detention after school. He belonged to her, body and soul, almost the exact same way he remembered the Pharaoh saying. Instead of a feeling of intense dread like he would of had beforehand, he felt a deep blush come to his cheeks.

"Would you like some more tea to drink as we go to bathe together?"
He shook his head side to side. Submitting to her beauty wasn't becoming that hard of a problem.

"I believe I've had enough to drink, thanks. But um... before we go, I need to ask. Um..." Inside his head, it was getting hard to think. It was like he was talking to that one girl he had a crush on in High School, trying to ask her out but instead just ending up sounding like a blathering idiot not being able to put a complete sentence together.
"Would Mistress prefer I call her Mistress Okori, or just Okori? Or just Mistress if you wish, I don't know. I'm just wondering what you would prefer me to address you as er.. umm.. yeah?"