What's new

RPG [樋渡本舗] GranEnde (RJ171205)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: GranEnde (RJ171205)

and didn't manage to trigger any of the scenes with the weapon shop owner's son.
I didn't check your save so I'm not sure of all the ones you're missing but to get the weapon shop owners son, go talk to him on the day he is running the shop (blue symbol/water day) and then go back at night time and the door is unlocked, then buy something from him, has 3 scenes.

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I also made it to the top of the Tower of Trials, but the superboss dragon up there constantly OHKOs me, so good luck if you want to give it a try. Maybe someone with a better knowledge of Japanese could figure out what to equip or do to beat that bastard.
lol I also made a few attempts on that guy before I went to bed last night. I was level 41 while using the lightning double-strike sword, the OP shield you obtain from the Ancient Ruins (which you learn about from the guy at the library), the holy necklace from the High Level Brothel, and the 6% hp regen ring. He basically still 2-shot me while I was defending. I can't imagine what type of equipment configuration it would take to beat him. I would venture to guess that it'd be accessory dependent.

Regardless, I'm kind of over it. But a part of me wants to beat him just for completionist's sake.

I liked this game a lot. It's a really strong first entry from this circle.

Some things to improve on for their second game:
1. Make combat more innovative; make magic more useful.
2. Clothing destruction.
3. GOR for some or all bosses. This felt like a missed opportunity; although, they almost made up for that in H-scene events in town.
4. Make Reputation/Fame a little less grindy. I thought Charm and Lust were fine. Maybe I was doing it wrong, but my Fame felt like it was constantly lagging behind the other two stats.
5. Less paizuri? More variation in other fetishes lol.

LoK14

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So i beat this game to like 98% there is still missing the dragon fight in tower and 1 Scene with guards gangbang or something... i have 100 on Fame , Lust and Charme ... i rly dont know how ur supposed to get the last scene :confused: if anyone wants the safe just tell me =)

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So i beat this game to like 98% there is still missing the dragon fight in tower and 1 Scene with guards gangbang or something... i have 100 on Fame , Lust and Charme ... i rly dont know how ur supposed to get the last scene :confused: if anyone wants the safe just tell me =)
need version 1.02 or higher for that hscene

michaelman90

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Would be nice if there were individual endings for some of the event chains. I mean, she gets hypnotized by the creepy dude to such an extent and then just decides "Well, I guess I'll just never go to his house again." I know he releases the hypnotism in the last scene, but come on..

Duruband

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can any1 hit me up with a short walkthrough for the second area, the mansion? I got to the door on the second floor and I cant open it :(

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can any1 hit me up with a short walkthrough for the second area, the mansion? I got to the door on the second floor and I cant open it :(
If you're talking about the area I think you are, there were notes on the table in the room with all of the books you had to pick up for a sidequest; if you read those and then interact with the mirror that's on the wall near the closed door, it upgrades the key and you can open it.

MichelleK2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok... HOW do I get to 30 Lust? I'm stuck at 29 for a very long time now. I did all the dungeons allowed so far (one of them pushed me from 19 to 20, so I was assuming osmething similar here).

The last thing I did was finish the mines/underground with the Harpy boss.

perakurakarakerot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ok... HOW do I get to 30 Lust? I'm stuck at 29 for a very long time now. I did all the dungeons allowed so far (one of them pushed me from 19 to 20, so I was assuming osmething similar here).

the shop beside the "safe"(HAH! HAH!) prostitution house sells potion-sumtin-liek-dat that i believe can increase lust (that is if my translator doesnt shitting with me)
theres others also to increase charm
havent tried using it on her myself tho

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Do you mean lust, or fame? Lust (purple) is easy to increase (and I would think you'd have much more than that if you've completed the game), whereas fame (yellow) is not. Working at the bar always gets you at least 1 lust every night, for example, and any sex scene nets you at least 3, but usually more. Staying at the expensive hotel boosts your fame quite a bit, at least for the first few times you use it; I noticed that it would often increase my fame again a little bit after doing something that lowered it (e.g. working at one of the brothels). Each floor of the tower also increases your minimum fame (at least that's what the machine translation led me to believe was the number in the parentheses), though I don't believe it raises it any if you're already past that amount.

MichelleK2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the answers.

I didn't finish the game (i just opened up the volcano), but for a long time I cant get pass 29 lust (the pink one, that opens new H-scenes). I can only raise Lust with H-scens, but I cant do ANY h-scenes until I reach 30. Thats the dillema. So unless the game forces you to buy a potion, stands to reason to think there's a scene somewhere I'm missing (like the groper outside the ruins when I had 19 Lust). Or that I have to keep playing further to unlock something - in the library I have 5 of the 7 shelves "glowing".

And how do you increase the blue stat?

xoxo

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks for the answers.

I didn't finish the game (i just opened up the volcano), but for a long time I cant get pass 29 lust (the pink one, that opens new H-scenes). I can only raise Lust with H-scens, but I cant do ANY h-scenes until I reach 30. Thats the dillema. So unless the game forces you to buy a potion, stands to reason to think there's a scene somewhere I'm missing (like the groper outside the ruins when I had 19 Lust). Or that I have to keep playing further to unlock something - in the library I have 5 of the 7 shelves "glowing".

And how do you increase the blue stat?

xoxo
Like I said, you can work the pub every night for 1 lust each time, so you're never completely stuck. If need be, you can just keep sleeping at the inn and working every night until you get where you need to be. Staying at the cheaper inn raises your charm (blue stat) by 3, I believe (might have been 2), and the expensive inn always raises it by 5, so it's the easiest stat to raise if you have the funds.

MichelleK2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I cant work at the pub. Apparently it requires 15 Lust and Charm, and my charm is really low. I'll try raising it to see.

Thanks! :p
xoxo

Edit: Well... it worked.... except every H-scene drops my Charm by a whole lot. That makes it very grindy...

Last edited:

michaelman90

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I cant work at the pub. Apparently it requires 15 Lust and Charm, and my charm is really low. I'll try raising it to see.

Thanks! :p
xoxo

Edit: Well... it worked.... except every H-scene drops my Charm by a whole lot. That makes it very grindy...
H-scenes tend to drop charm, but working at the pub doesn't. After the first H-scene you can work at the pub every night, which increases lust by 1. The easiest way to raise all three parameters is just work at the restaurant>work at the pub>sleep in the expensive hotel. Working at the brothel on the right side of the town (after 30 lust) gives you 3 lust and money depending on your fame and charm, but also reduces your fame and charm.

Rhiannon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have problems with the sounds in the game.
Can someone put all the japanese names of the bgm, bgs, me and se here so I can rename them correctly?

Thanks

ZeroGear

Reputation score

I have problems with the sounds in the game.
Can someone put all the japanese names of the bgm, bgs, me and se here so I can rename them correctly?

Thanks
BGM.jpg BGM:[魔王魂]ラストバトル1 , [魔王魂]ラストバトル4 , BGM 甘い香り

BGS.jpg BGS: グチュ音多め(中速)5回 , グチュ音多め(低速)10回 , グチュ音多め(高速)20回 , ピストンやや乾き(中速)5回 , ピストンやや乾き(低速)5回 , ピストンやや乾き(高速)18回 , 手コキ(中速) , 手コキ(低速) , 手コキ(高速)

SE.jpg SE: 入れる・抜くときのクチュ音① , 入れる・抜くときのクチュ音③ , 射精音・中出し(短い)⑤ , 射精音・口⑥ , 射精音・外出し(短い)⑤ , 魔王魂_指

i hopes this help you e.e

Rhiannon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

View attachment 21836 BGM:[魔王魂]ラストバトル1 , [魔王魂]ラストバトル4 , BGM 甘い香り

View attachment 21837 BGS: グチュ音多め(中速)5回 , グチュ音多め(低速)10回 , グチュ音多め(高速)20回 , ピストンやや乾き(中速)5回 , ピストンやや乾き(低速)5回 , ピストンやや乾き(高速)18回 , 手コキ(中速) , 手コキ(低速) , 手コキ(高速)

View attachment 21838 SE: 入れる・抜くときのクチュ音① , 入れる・抜くときのクチュ音③ , 射精音・中出し(短い)⑤ , 射精音・口⑥ , 射精音・外出し(短い)⑤ , 魔王魂_指

i hopes this help you e.e
Yes, it works perfectly. Thank so much ;)

SimplyDex

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anybody have a full save for the new version?

Status
Not open for further replies.