What's new

Greenhouse 3

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score
This greenhouse has a bunch of plant-animal morphs, and is quite spacey around here.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Greenhouse 3

"Well here we are greenhouse 3 for all the plant animal morphs." Jenelle says cheerfully.

Lurker
Reputation score

Norma giggles "So anything interesting here?" She asks looking around with her curious eyes.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

"Well let's see shall we."

(Looks around for something interesting.)

Dyna

Lurker
Reputation score

"I hope these plant-animal-things are not as shy as the animals in Greenhouse 2 and I also hope they didn´t made an carrot-spider animal or something like that. A spider with 8 carrot-legs, scarry if you ask me." she says with a amused grin.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

"He-he, no I'm pretty sure there aren't any carrot spiders." Jenelle says amusedly.

Lurker
Reputation score

Blushing and shuddering in distaste Norma gives Dyna a look that says 'you'll get it for that later'.

OP
lurker

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

No carrot spiders could be seen, though there was a lot to see. It seems a red-petaled Lust Rose had either been planted or sprouted up quickly during her absence, though the trio also saw some more paths further in. Of course, there was also Lily and the one flowerbed of vines...

Dyna

Lurker
Reputation score

She giggles as she sees how Norma look at her and says "Ok, I think I have to make amends for Norma, but anyway these two plants there look interesting." she points with her finger to the Lust Rose and to Lily. "Jenelle, do you know what this things are?"

Lurker
Reputation score

Sticking her tongue out at the receptionist Norma listens to Janelle.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

"Well, Lily is a lust rose who I'm kind of familiar with." Jenelle says blushing. "Just give me a second to think here, and I'll tell you the difference between the two different types of lust rose."

((Plant scan on the newer lust rose))

OP
lurker

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Scan Info: Red Petal (Thorn)

The Red Petal is more agressive then the slightly submissive Pink Petal. Often, they will not absorb portions of the blood they absorb from a victim, leaving some warpaint-style spreads over her skin, increasing her imtimidation. She's also semi sadistic, and has been known to impale enemies with her vines, then releasing the thorns, including on the vines. To compensate, the vine thorns are slightly rounded so they do not tear up the interior of the feed's vaginal and intestinal areas.

The Red Petal still seemed a little groggy from the strange gas that had subdued her, blinking and shaking her head a lot.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

"Well I wouldn't go to close to the red petaled one there even if it is a little groggy still. The pink one isn't really dangerous though, just playful." Jenelle says to the others.

Dyna

Lurker
Reputation score

"Playful sounds nice" Alane giggles. "Well, but if you think it is better to avoid the red one, I will obey you like a little puppy." she says with an smile to Jenelle.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

"Yeah I met Lily earlier, she's definately playful." Jenelle says blushing. "At least she won't hurt you like the red one might. Also watch where you step some of the vine plants like to lay traps. I wouldn't want anyone to get caught by some of them. Maybe Lilies awake now, we can go see."

(Head towards Lily)

Lurker
Reputation score

Norma looks at the roses in awe and follows Janelle toward Lilly.

OP
lurker

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Lily was still awake, and peered out at the sound of feet on the earth near her, and as she saw Jenelle she ducked down shyly.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

"Hi Lily, now don't be shy. These are just some people that I'm showing around the greenhouse. This Norma, a new scientist and Alane." Looking at the other two, "This is Lily the lust rose."

Dyna

Lurker
Reputation score

"Erm... nice to meat you Lilly" Alane says to the plant "... kind of strange to talk to a plant which look like a human..." she whispers to Jenelle.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Jenelle giggles, "Yeah I guess it is a little weird talking to plants, but then a gain I am a botanist. So I'm kind of used to it even though most plants don't respond like some of the ones we have here."