What's new

ACT [GRIMHELM] Alien Quest: Eve (RJ311440)

OP
Jesus

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Thanks for the heads up, updated the OP

XziebertX

Demon Girl
Reputation score
did the madlad just remade the entire map?
I mean this is far from familiar map I used to bitching about...

(aaand still no boss replayability... I just want to give him advice about D-lis styled boss replayability)

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Ugh waiting for this and 305 Labs new game is killing me.....until I forget they exist again.

Mick2000

Reputation score
now it's the time to rejoice!!! but damn, dude make xenomorph into hentai material alongside with the facehugger...

vss189

Reputation score
first three enemies (mushroom-like, mushroom-with-tail and flying ass) still have no animation (

OP
Jesus

Jesus

Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Can anyone confirm that the current demo ends in the Green area? Can't seem to find the Orange card
Nevermind
, I missed the door on the right side of its save-room. The map really needs to indicate card-locked doors.
And it ends after the turret bossfight right there. A lot of content for a public demo, that's basically 3/5 of the game right there.

first three enemies (mushroom-like, mushroom-with-tail and flying ass) still have no animation (
I'm not sure they ever will, they seem to just be "filler" enemies

also, guro/ryona tag???
There are some not-zombie girls cocooned, who've had a chest-burster burst out of their chest.

Last edited:

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
Can anyone confirm that the current demo ends in the Green area? Can't seem to find the Orange card
The green card is the last one you get but it unlocks most of the map. There's a mechanical boss in the top right corner who leads into a big open room that says "thanks for playing this demo!"

There are some not-zombie girls cocooned, who've had a chest-burster burst out of their chest.
You also get a chest-burster scene if you die to a facehugger. Caught me off guard, that one.

Yukikaze

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Do we unlock the whole gallery when we finish the demo? If not, does anyone have a save that has gallery unlocked? Platformers are not my strong point so it's gonna take me many many hours of grinding and spamming defense just to be able to get everything lol

XziebertX

Demon Girl
Reputation score
nope...
I think there's still some monster need to be done there

the Demo End in the Eve Core...
after you defeat the horny turret robot just go right until the end and jump (there's a green teleport there too) after that go to the left

damn my English is ugly...

OP
Jesus

Jesus

Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Well some one had to ask it so here it goes, does anyone have full save for the gallery? If you do could you please share it.
I'm not even sure all the enemies with animations in the game have entries in the gallery. But then I've only glanced through it.

XziebertX

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I have two save in there...
the first only have max level
the second one have max stat too

both of them are finish

wait why I can't post it here?

spanut

Reputation score
I got to the Eve core but i've still got like 6 missing gallery animations in the bottom of the list, are they in the game and if so, where?

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
can't seem to acquire the second animation of spitter guy. i think i have all animation available in this demo except for the spitter guy

vss189

Reputation score
"True" spider and "half-male" spider still don't have animations too.
I'm not even sure all the enemies with animations in the game have entries in the gallery.
I can't find facehugger entry.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
LOL...
I was just checking the blog yesterday and getting nostalgic.
I'm so glad he's back and even with a new version. This'll be gud :D

Edit* Errr... am I missing something here?
I download the alledged v0.13 from his wordpress and when I load up the game I see v0.12? Did he upload the wrong version by mistake?
Also, where's the save folder located? I seem to have misplaced it..

Last edited:

XziebertX

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'll give you horny boiis a gewd news...

How to Unlock all except 5 CGs (I think there's no animation there):
1. go to
2. open your SaveData.dat
3. find H_scene
4. change all H_Scene from 0 to 1
(4.5 if you want to change your stat into super mode just change your Stat... [0] for first save, [1] for second save, [2] for third save)
5. Happy Fappin