What's new

ACT [GRIMHELM] Alien Quest: Eve (RJ311440)

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [ACT] Alien Quest: Eve (GRIMHELM)

I really like the look of the new protagonist, and the animation looks like a serious step up.

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

His games are solid. Nothing special, nothing fantastic, but since fantastic games are few and far between in the H game world, solid games are as good as gold.
I'm glad he's back at it. I was under the impression that his inability to deliver exactly what he wanted/what was clamored for with Dungeon Maid left him bitter, broken, and rather discouraged.

I'm glad he's back.

namomo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Glad to see he's not ... dead.

This guy's superior artwork deserves a little bit more attention.

uguu123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

he's alive!

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

the only animations i don't like from this guy are the idles, they are way too exagerated... a subtle boob bounce, upper body breathing, shoulder weave and a small hip shake would make it better.

EDIT:also boobs raise too high for how little movement the body does and it loops too fast.

156_163_146_167

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I do like the look of the protagonist. But I also like girls with short hair and bangs, so there's that.

The previous two games were not the most interesting when it came to gameplay, but at least the animations were good. And this game seems to be following in their footsteps.

(...) content was finished but taken away. But this time the game was already released. An unofficial version added them back in, but you're silly if you think Dark Star was ever finished when even the developer said it was not done. Dungeon and Maid was finished, but he's been ignoring Dark Star ever since he announced DnM.
We're going off-topic here, but do you happen to know where one could acquire that unofficial version?

nrevolve

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Adding new updates (sorry, its just seems no one remembers this so I took the liberty to update it)

So Grim added new preview on 17 September yesterday.

The sprite looks identical with the previous (D&M, DS) but the new Gallery seems nice, looking forward to it.

CountMoxi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ooooo that gallery looks pretty nice. Seem like the game over scenes are going to be animated too.

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Ugh I love the animations these guys do. I hope this comes out soon.

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

creator said he/she cant afford a voice actress. I suggested that its fine to use the older ones but if you guys want to help this guy (idk how). I think its fine for the guy to put up a patreon

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score

creator said he/she cant afford a voice actress. I suggested that its fine to use the older ones but if you guys want to help this guy (idk how). I think its fine for the guy to put up a patreon
He could experiment with sound effects that represents voice, like in Chrono Trigger or the opera scene in Final Fantasy VI. I wish more devs would try that.

rizo

Reputation score

Aww I loved his first two games!!! I really hope we get a demo soon! It's been 4 weeks since he said give him 2 weeks for a demo. another glorious game incomming!

OP
Jesus

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Trial version just dropped!

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Most excellent.

nnescio

Reputation score

He could experiment with sound effects that represents voice, like in Chrono Trigger or the opera scene in Final Fantasy VI. I wish more devs would try that.

Cyborg999

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is amazing. I'm looking very forward to this one. Never have I ever seen such animation quality combined with such comfortable and appealing feel for the controls... I guess Cuphead influence went further than I thought, huh?

Anyway, a quick look at the gallery, it looks like not every enemy has an animation, but there are some really exciting ones to look forward to, if all of them have animation on the quality of what I've seen so far. My only hope that I don't think is going to come true is that different areas, or perhaps bosses, will have different game over animations, so I'm not just going to be skipping through the same one every time I die for the whole game.

85centimeters

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is amazing. I'm looking very forward to this one. Never have I ever seen such animation quality combined with such comfortable and appealing feel for the controls... I guess Cuphead influence went further than I thought, huh?

Anyway, a quick look at the gallery, it looks like not every enemy has an animation, but there are some really exciting ones to look forward to, if all of them have animation on the quality of what I've seen so far. My only hope that I don't think is going to come true is that different areas, or perhaps bosses, will have different game over animations, so I'm not just going to be skipping through the same one every time I die for the whole game.
Looking at the game over animation in the gallery, it seems we can expect around five different game over animations.

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

That was one of the best demos i've played in a long time.
Only complaint is the character's speed and running animation. Everything else is really solid. Going to be an entertaining game.