What's new

ACT [GRIMHELM] Alien Quest: Eve (RJ311440)

pewpewsmurf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [ACT] Alien Quest: Eve (GRIMHELM)

Didn't really enjoy dark star's gameplay but this one is really fun with very good art + animation. Never go wrong when you follow how metroid was being made.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

I get that having to lose to get the H can suck, but just look at how much better the actual game is. I'm hyped to play this, rather than just fapping to it.

Fingers crossed the finished product is this level of quality, and that it comes out soon. I really want to play it.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Just how most people said, the quality is amazing! I really hope there's rape on contact when you've lost your clothes or something though.

nonoplayer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Nice work. I can see the amount of detail you have paid attention to!

asiaraj

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For some reason, the animation above isn't unlocked when you press the F1 key. I modified the registry to unlock it so that you can view it. The .reg file is attached.

Attachments

wolfarren

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

good game so far quality is nice but that movement speed needs a good adjustment also if you are near a wall you can slide out of bounds and wont be able to re enter.

Reputation score

I think it would work much better if it was combat rape like parasite in city but I will take what I can get and the taking is pretty good so far.

156_163_146_167

Demon Girl
Reputation score

good game so far quality is nice but that movement speed needs a good adjustment also if you are near a wall you can slide out of bounds and wont be able to re enter.
Do you mean the movement speed itself, or the animation speed. Because if it's the animation speed, then you should check my previous comments in this thread.

OP
Jesus

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I get that having to lose to get the H can suck, but just look at how much better the actual game is. I'm hyped to play this, rather than just fapping to it.

Fingers crossed the finished product is this level of quality, and that it comes out soon. I really want to play it.
Absolutely, it's really refined compared to Dungeon & Maid

pewpewsmurf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

dungeon & maid is buggy and exploitable. Hope this game will be well make for actual fun.

Orsinial

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Really looking forward to more of this. It would be nice, like other people mentioned, if rape scenes start happening once she loses her clothes, but I won't complain if there's a full gallery section you can go back and review.

arpaschad

Demon Girl
Reputation score

what bugs me the most about this unfinished game is having a magical girl in a metroid-esque futuristic setting...it's like Macross Delta all over again...

I hope there are some costumes to be unlocked though...or maybe not since this is a Grimhelm game...

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, it would be literally perfect if it had more outfits and weapons, as the character design is questionable, and for there to be rape on contact after clothes break, but otherwise we have something gold here. Good presentation and UI really goes a long way.

wolfarren

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Do you mean the movement speed itself, or the animation speed. Because if it's the animation speed, then you should check my previous comments in this thread.
def the movement speed.

Ecroose

Demon Girl
Reputation score

the only complaint i have is the combat. not so much its speed or w/e, but it would be nice if youre attacks would knock enemies back a bit more. im cutting a mob of zombos and brush past the first 2 and they get me from behind. Really like the fact you can add the shotgun attack or the spin attack to your combos. Just for confirmation, the orange key is the only one you can get in the demo so far right?

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The demo is incredibly slick. I think the deadzone on controllers is a little too small, though.

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

the only complaint i have is the combat. not so much its speed or w/e, but it would be nice if youre attacks would knock enemies back a bit more. im cutting a mob of zombos and brush past the first 2 and they get me from behind. Really like the fact you can add the shotgun attack or the spin attack to your combos. Just for confirmation, the orange key is the only one you can get in the demo so far right?
yes only the orange ones is available. I have a technique for the mobs, you use the space bar spin attack(you can move while doing it) when your position is awkward to change your position.

Kamiko

Lurker
Reputation score

Just for confirmation, the orange key is the only one you can get in the demo so far right?
Yes.

There's nothing behind the other doors. The rest of the map isn't included in the demo.

asiaraj

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

grimhelm has replied to comments in the wordpress. What we will be seeing in the next demo so far is:

- slower move speed
- h scene on enemy grab
- some sort of move like a kick that will push enemies back

Unfortunately grimhelm said that there won't be any costume changes. No clothed animations either.

Last edited: