What's new

ACT [GRIMHELM] Alien Quest: Eve (RJ311440)

XziebertX

Demon Girl
Reputation score
any news about this game now?
the blog is still in March 2019... like seriously... Grimhelm needs some PR staff...

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
the blog is still in March 2019... like seriously... Grimhelm needs some PR staff...
He prefers working alone, less drama. Other than what I posted in December.... Nothing my guy.
Just wait, whenever It comes out, it'll be awesome. I guarantee it.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Grimhelm usually goes quiet when he's working hard on updates. Or when his personal life gets in the way. Sure, no updates on him or the game sucks, but that's Grimhelm for ya

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Breaking news: There is a thing called Dev Hell

BTW, i love it when people bump threads for like no reason at all

XziebertX

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I am ain't bump it up so my notification can work again...
*looking the other way*

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Breaking news, this isn't dev hell, this dev is just known for this and goes quiet often.
Exactly. We all know that. It's because it's HIM, not because he's a random lone developer. Just had to speak to get that guy off his high horse.

And yeah, we better shut up. I will. (Just had to throw out my last ounce of poison because you know, triggered happens lol)

Moondough

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
ULMF really needs to take a leaf from F95zone and have the "thread updates" separate to the new comment, so as to not going into the thread thinking OOOO BOI! NEW CONTENT.
Just for someone to be "SIKE gotcha' bitch" just a new comment, which makes everyone unhappy ://