What's new

ACT [GRIMHELM] Alien Quest: Eve (RJ311440)

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score
First, don't double post. Edit your first post to add stuff.
Second, just ask your questions. You're on a forum, not in a lecture hall.
Edit: Third, try to refrain from bumping threads with lots of "stop bumping the thread until new updates are posted" posts.
There's a link to his Patreon in the middle of the thread's first post.
Edit2:
Kermit.gif
There seems to be an influx of posters who can't seem to take a hint lately.
Edit3: Didn't want to name names initially, but really BlackAion? Really??

Last edited:

BlackAion

Reputation score
Kinda find it hard to play through this. Lewd game it may be but it manages to keep just enough suspense and horror that it reminds me of Dead Space mixed with a little Dark Souls. I don't do too well with horror.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
And this thread was bumped yet again. Who's guilty of being inconsiderate now I wonder?

Edit: this comment was not directed at kiko.

Last edited:

LordOfGears

Reputation score
He lives! Looks like he took the No Man's Sky Post Launch approach and is just focusing on working on the game as much as possible. Sadly the gifs are too big to upload here.

stalkkaajasi

Reputation score
can someone tell me what happens in those game overs so that I can decide if its worth giving some patreon money to see them.

156_163_146_167

Demon Girl
Reputation score
He lives! Looks like he took the No Man's Sky Post Launch approach and is just focusing on working on the game as much as possible. Sadly the gifs are too big to upload here.
Maybe update it on yiff.party instead if you're a Patreon supporter.

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
can someone tell me what happens in those game overs so that I can decide if its worth giving some patreon money to see them.
pretty nice animation. one with her face actually looking at the player with an adorable expression. one with the good ol all holes and the other with an interesting angle

SSS360

Reputation score
I normally respect autor's work's, but I don´t like how Grimhelm is doing this proyect with the non-existent comunication and this delay on Alien Quest, I know that making a game by your self takes a while, but lets be honest, this is taking to long yet.

Here you go guys, and also hope you support this proyect when is released.

Attachments

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I normally respect autor's work's, but I don´t like how Grimhelm is doing this proyect with the non-existent comunication and this delay on Alien Quest, I know that making a game by your self takes a while, but lets be honest, this is taking to long yet.

Here you go guys, and also hope you support this proyect when is released.
i mean if the animation is this flawless it should be understandable. and with the delay i dont think you should call it a delay as there is no 'promised' release date. yes there was a schedule but that was only an estimate of some sort. with the no communication thing maybe he is just more productive that way.

for me its not taking too long, you said it yourself making things by yourself takes a lot of time... As long as the creator is doing the project, people should be happy with it. cut the man some slack
dont get me wrong im not 'white knighting' im just making sense out of the situation lol

just be happy he isnt pulling of an eromancer to us lmao

easy85

Reputation score
I feel like more gameplay would be beneficial than more GOs.
I disagree. I know I won't be able to stop myself from playing every demo and in result I will spoil the game for myself. Then the game will come out and it will be disappointment because I already saw ~80% of the content. So I rather wait a year or even more for full release than play the game bit by bit every month.
I think the previous demo already showed us too much.

BlackAion

Reputation score
I gotta ask is the game beatable? Im almost at the one of the objectives of the game and I wanna know if I can actually fight the boss if its there.

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score
I gotta ask is the game beatable? Im almost at the one of the objectives of the game and I wanna know if I can actually fight the boss if its there.
The game stops after you reach a certain room and you get a "Thank you for playing" message.
If you are at the first boss, you have more than enough progress to make.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
i mean if the animation is this flawless it should be understandable. and with the delay i dont think you should call it a delay as there is no 'promised' release date. yes there was a schedule but that was only an estimate of some sort. with the no communication thing maybe he is just more productive that way.

for me its not taking too long, you said it yourself making things by yourself takes a lot of time... As long as the creator is doing the project, people should be happy with it. cut the man some slack
dont get me wrong im not 'white knighting' im just making sense out of the situation lol

just be happy he isnt pulling of an eromancer to us lmao
You said it yourself, he sounded like making more sense to me because its too damn long, and its quality animations sure but in the animated-image kind of way so its not like hes fucking animating something "completely"
We all judge biasedly though, given the one-dev games we individually know, and how long they taken

Anyways, u am uttrly disappointed, oh so long i waited for more GOR scenes, why does it have to be freakin tentacles every godamn one of em? Oh lord