What's new

ACT [GRIMHELM] Alien Quest: Eve (RJ311440)

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Hey guys!new post from Grimhelm he said the final version is coming!! Omfg finally I can rest in peace to play this game BEFORE I DIE yes!!
Oh, man i actually thought Grim will go down the "Duke Nukem Forever" route with this game, and we will never actually live to see this day come... Heck i thought it would be more probable that i will live to see a fallout scenario go down in reality before i see this game...

Well, i guess miracles do happen sometimes...

FullNovaAlchemist

Reputation score
Oh, man i actually thought Grim will go down the "Duke Nukem Forever" route with this game, and we will never actually live to see this day come... Heck i thought it would be more probable that i will live to see a fallout scenario go down in reality before i see this game...

Well, i guess miracles do happen sometimes...
Don't jinx it before it's out

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Nice! Finally, I can throw some goddamn money at Grimhelm!

Imagine, all that whining about him not communicating enough, being dead and so on wasn't worth jack.
People didn't exactly do it to do something worthwhile, they did it to vent their frustrations or talk shit. Grim himself didn't help matters either, what with how he went DEAD silent for a good while. Let's just be glad he did it. I, for one, am very glad.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
Now that i can nedlessly bump i can answer to that guy with the joker pic:

I guess you dont KNOW a lot of alone devs who make shit faster, and you know what actually? With more content tbh
And i am not talking about just h games but in general
I am not going to post single examples, you can do your homework if you so wish to keep this thing going
...Well of course I don't know them personally. A really good example I can think of was AM2R. It was in development for 10 whole years and came out to be one of, if not the greatest Metroid game. And it had 0% backing from Nintendo.

Honestly I don't really know what point you're trying to make. If you want to continue this convo, let''s do it over DMs. We're derailing the tread at this point.

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
...Well of course I don't know them personally. A really good example I can think of was AM2R. It was in development for 10 whole years and came out to be one of, if not the greatest Metroid game. And it had 0% backing from Nintendo.

Honestly I don't really know what point you're trying to make. If you want to continue this convo, let''s do it over DMs. We're derailing the tread at this point.
lmao leave him i dont think he knows how this all works. "I guess you dont KNOW a lot of alone devs who make shit faster " i don't think he can compare content complexity and taking probable circumstances into consideration ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ . i dont even know why people still continue to complain, THE FUCKING CONTENT IS FINALLY HERE JUST BE HAPPY FFS.

tbh i'd consider this fast if he is truly alone in this. it just seem slow because of the frequency of updates.

Oir

Reputation score
What a beast! Grimhelm games are some of the most polished and well made side scrollers out there!
Fantastic art, responsive movement, top notch H-scenes and animations, and jesus 48 H-animations; it's well worth the wait!

Get hyped!

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I don't care
It's not like besides the spitting you did you proved me wrong
But just to finalize:

1. This release announcement seems indeed faster than expected. I was expecting a lot hell of a more time. This is more reasonable. (Don't get me wrong though, i'm not taking back anything i said)
2. Taking probable circumstances into consideration is part of the plan and risk assesment. It's a very important thing in development planning, games and software (and i bet my ass almost in anything for that matter)
Oh and lastly
3. It would be indeed be more productive. Rocks can't counter argument, and rocks can't complain to falacies, so you will never lose an argument nor your time.

You're right in one thing though, let's not derail this any further

Last edited:

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
I don't care
It's not like besides the spitting you did you proved me wrong
But just to finalize:

1. This release announcement seems indeed faster than expected. I was expecting a lot hell of a more time. This is more reasonable. (Don't get me wrong though, i'm not taking back anything i said)
2. Taking probable circumstances into consideration is part of the plan and risk assesment. It's a very important thing in development planning, games and software (and i bet my ass almost in anything for that matter)
Oh and lastly
3. It would be indeed be more productive. Rocks can't counter argument, and rocks can't complain to falacies, so you will never lose an argument nor your time.

You're right in one thing though, let's not derail this any further

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
WAS gud Zeph, i'm betting my ass am gonna get a ban, or a warning at least (even if i don't i won't derail further)
Well, let's just enjoy this good news and enjoy the game too when it releases, it really has besides good h content some solid and fun gameplay, so it's a win-win. Oh and it's hard as balls from what i remember, which is always a plus when mechanics are fair (if you don't grind)
Maybe not just waiting for DLSite approval though? unless they take that much time? i really don't know
Either way, doesn't matter, Awesome, let's keep waiting

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
You say that as if you possess those abilities. I have yet to see them demonstrated though. At the very least a rock doesn't say inane, nonsensical things.

Scoreboard is; Rock : 1 Userwhocan'tEnglish: 0