What's new

ACT [GRIMHELM] Alien Quest: Eve (RJ311440)

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
He said "It's not easy using Patreon page." I don't take that to mean he's seriously fed up with Patreon in general, just that the mailing list feature isn't working.
Well as i said, i'm just speculating here and yeah maybe i'm just reading too much into it, but who knows what the future will hold...

BTW, i think we should stop going off topic anymore than this lest we incure the mighty "hammer time!!!" on us...

Last edited:

Oir

Reputation score
Oh damn, it's going to be a free release for everybody in a few days??
I heard a bunch of people talking about Dlsite and assumed that it was going to be a purchased product.

But his Patreon states that it is exclusive for Patrons for the first few days, then will be free to the public.
What an absolute beast!

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
if you were a patreon long enough in the past to total $25, you get a copy of the game regardless if you're currently a patron or not. However, it seems you will need to be patient, alot of people havent gotten the email yet. its only been 30 minutes. Maybe the email takes a while, or its also possible he is sending them manually, one at a time. I know afew people that have had to do that in the past. patreons messenger seems lacking.
awww hell Ive supported this game for like 32$ over the years but didnt get the link what can I do?

Edit: saw neutrals post Ill wait
Yeah, just wait. And boi, I supported this guy for 28 months, that's well over a 120 bucks. Don't talk to me about pain!!! :ROFLMAO:

Edit* To answer another question, yeah it is uncensored. The save is transferable as well.

F1 unlocks the gallery.

Last edited:

Iexist

Reputation score
He's giving it out for free?! Really?!?!

Well, if I had the money for it, I'd throw some at him just because of that. The man deserves it!

Maybe I'll manage to scrounge out something for when his next project rolls out...

Apparently there are still good, non-greedy people out in the world... and you can find them in the oddest places.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
So for those who have played it, please tell us about the new H-animations.

Also wanna know if the final boss has a H-animation as well.

laarix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Apparently there are still good, non-greedy people out in the world... and you can find them in the oddest places.
Well, it's not like being paid for what you do is greedy but finding people who think "i got paid enough for this, i don't need to be paid more" is a rare event.
Quite a few "holyer than thou" types are way more shameless when asking for money.
Btw we're all chatting because of the hype, really waiting for some miracle sharer to appear and anoint us with an early copy, let's face it xD

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Did he change when rape occurs, in the demo it was pretty rare for the heroine to get H'd unless knocked down (rare) or out of hp.

BigDoctorJ

Reputation score
Screenshot (1).png

Don't know if it was noted but you can use shield to push the aliens into the corner in this room. You'll have to hit them up the steps but once you corner them just crouch and swing away for easy levels. They may jump through your shield so save often.

Ilverin

Reputation score
So, I also asked this on f95, but has anyone beaten the Mother Brain yet ? I couldn't get it to even half HP, its laser thing is just too hard to dodge while trying to land on a tiny platform while getting rid of the ads.

Edit : nevermind, the screw attack seems to be the way to go.

Last edited:

Mick2000

Reputation score
so the game is in full 1.0 right? is there any news from Grimhelm about possible minor update? maybe just adding little more content, or some fix and balancing

stalkkaajasi

Reputation score
how do I reach eve core Im on the floor below its floor but I cant reach there with my jumps is there some block that I need to move to get extra jump or do I need to find the orange key card?
edit: to be more specific I am not on the floor where the boss is just below that
second edit: wow Im dumb there was high jump upgrade right next door

Last edited:

Mick2000

Reputation score
so... i know that some enemies design take inspiration from the Alien Xenomorph but jesus i kid you not that particular area actually scared me, yeah i actually got scared from H games...
i was too focused killing the egg when one of what is basically "Xenomorph but after internet season it with R34" fall down on my head. thing is bigger than my character, not to mention it got special HP bar which make it medium enemy. a room full of egg, dead 'human', and xenomorph... i got my alien isolation nightmare back. the BGM doesn't help either.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
There's a very annoying bug.
If you get hit in the air, you don't fall, meaning you'll get stuck in the air.

156_163_146_167

Demon Girl
Reputation score
There's a very annoying bug.
If you get hit in the air, you don't fall, meaning you'll get stuck in the air.
I'm fully expecting a version 1.1 in a few days that fixes that and probably some more bugs I'm not aware of. I don't think Grimhelm has done as much testing as all the people that have access to it now can.

andrewpol

Reputation score
could you share the full savegame, because of a bug I lost most of my progress (Kamikaze monster attacked me and my character froze :/ )