What's new

ACT [GRIMHELM] Alien Quest: Eve (RJ311440)

zazazaku

Reputation score
I don't remember something like that happening, but from what you describe, it sounds like a programming shortcut for the game to handle a boss getting killed by moving it off-screen so it can't interact with the player anymore.

cuser

Lurker
Reputation score
Thank you for your responses. Found this video. All credit to original poster. (
). When defeated, Mother brain sort of disintegrates as it falls through the floor. Once completely through the floor, at 38:40 in the video, Mother Brain icon appears seeming to indicate MB is below the floor. If MB appears latter in the game, wondering if something could be done to destroy it here once & for all so it doesn't reappear. TIA for any further thoughts.

Last edited:

srankstrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It looks like the dev decided to for 2,310 yen (roughly 23 USD). I'm a bit surprised, given that his blog should still have the link for the full game for free.

Mick2000

Reputation score
It looks like the dev decided to for 2,310 yen (roughly 23 USD). I'm a bit surprised, given that his blog should still have the link for the full game for free.
he share his game for free on his blog after the though that he already got enough from the development money, at this point it's more like: "i believe i already earn more than what i deserve so here the full game free but if you all REALLY insist to support me that much..."

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I hope he doesn't get sued for the aliens, which i believed was the reason behind it being free.

But what i'd wish even more would be that that Dlsite ver....had more new content!!!!
Yeah right

Oir

Reputation score
I hope he doesn't get sued for the aliens, which i believed was the reason behind it being free.

But what i'd wish even more would be that that Dlsite ver....had more new content!!!!
Yeah right
I'm confused. You WANT for Grimhelm to have held back parts of the game and force you to buy them?
Instead of what he actually did....which was giving every single thing to you for free?

lmaccount

Lurker
Reputation score
Now that he's updating again, have there been any suggestions he would make additions such as new monsters or pregnancy?

Last edited:

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
@Oir
Eh, no, no... of course not, i mean, he...what i meant is, implying too...he would have updated the free version too like mr. Cat said??? that he sells it just for those who want to support him?
Yeah because i didn't meant held back, i meant...if he updated it just recently

Anyways, read the description on DLSite. Same number of anims and CGs. So that's a nope for us either way.

Mister_cat

Reputation score
@derakino999

So kinda like when someone gives a free base game, but there is a version that cost money with additional content?
You meant something like that?

IPersonally I would love to see more of Grimhelm work, sadly as a foreigner it's really difficult to donate money to an U.S.A. account.

Oir

Reputation score
@derakino999

So kinda like when someone gives a free base game, but there is a version that cost money with additional content?
You meant something like that?

IPersonally I would love to see more of Grimhelm work, sadly as a foreigner it's really difficult to donate money to an U.S.A. account.
Like once again, this is such a bizarre thing to wish for.

The dev could've easily just done what you're describing and released half of the game and made you pay for the rest of it.
But instead, he released everything for free for everyone.

What more do people want?

samo101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Like once again, this is such a bizarre thing to wish for.

The dev could've easily just done what you're describing and released half of the game and made you pay for the rest of it.
But instead, he released everything for free for everyone.

What more do people want?
I'd rather a great developer have a long term business plan so they keep creating more content - even if that means I have to shell out for it

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
No that's not what i meant.

I meant that at the time dlsite version released, free version got updated too.

So people actually have no reason to buy it other than because.

Btw i'm sorry, i misquoted a member. I said mr. Cat but i meant mick who has a cat in his profile picture.
Mr. Cat you are another different member. Lol.

Oir

Reputation score
I'd rather a great developer have a long term business plan so they keep creating more content - even if that means I have to shell out for it
Grim literally shut down his Patreon because he felt that he was getting too many donations and far exceeded his goal.
I do see your point though.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I just interpreted it as "man i wish the version had more stuff in it". Not "man I wish he held stuff back". It's just enthusiasm. He liked what he got and wanted more, it really isnt that farfetched. A happy middle would be that the DL site version has DLC attached to it.

Mister_cat

Reputation score
Sorry if it sounded like I was complaining, I meant that as an honest question. I'm completely grateful for the chance to play amazing content for free. I wouldn't want to tell Grimhelm how to present their games or if they wish to charge for them.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I just interpreted it as "man i wish the version had more stuff in it". Not "man I wish he held stuff back". It's just enthusiasm. He liked what he got and wanted more, it really isnt that farfetched. A happy middle would be that the DL site version has DLC attached to it.
Thank you very much gentleman!
That is EXACTLY what i meant!

@Oir I am sorry for the misunderstanding.
I may have not communicated effectively enough.

DatBoi

Reputation score
So maybe this got asked in the 50 pages somewhere, but is there any way to regain your max hp, if you revive after dying ? as far as i see it, after saving the game you keep the reduced max hp, so just restarting from a checkpoint seems like the better option, than permanently loosing 50 max hp ...