What's new

ACT [GRIMHELM] Alien Quest: Eve (RJ311440)

Oir

Reputation score
So maybe this got asked in the 50 pages somewhere, but is there any way to regain your max hp, if you revive after dying ? as far as i see it, after saving the game you keep the reduced max hp, so just restarting from a checkpoint seems like the better option, than permanently loosing 50 max hp ...
Ye that's the entire point. Revive instantly in place at the long term cost of a bitt less Max HP.
Or save your max HP and slog your way back through the map to get to where you were.

It's a tradeoff either way, your choice to make.

Mick2000

Reputation score
and to be fair, it's absolutely not worth it to having permanent debuff like that, i rather start over and git gud than accept it. unless it's like the final boss and you pretty much got nothing afterward.

DatBoi

Reputation score
ok, thx for clarifying. any tips for the super aliens near the reactor ? i cheesed the T-rex but the golden one, and the giant xenomorph are a real pain.

Mick2000

Reputation score
ok, thx for clarifying. any tips for the super aliens near the reactor ? i cheesed the T-rex but the golden one, and the giant xenomorph are a real pain.
well the giant sized enemies is a massive pain in the ass to deal with, i'm pretty much using the boom and zoom tactic: close in the enemies, deal plenty damage, then back off bit, repeat.
and just to be fair you don't really need to deal with all of them, just beat the T-rex one and it will activate the elevator to enter the reactor,

DatBoi

Reputation score
well the giant sized enemies is a massive pain in the ass to deal with, i'm pretty much using the boom and zoom tactic: close in the enemies, deal plenty damage, then back off bit, repeat.
and just to be fair you don't really need to deal with all of them, just beat the T-rex one and it will activate the elevator to enter the reactor,
The giant Xenomorph is guarding the elevator, so yeah, just gotta get good i guess.
might try the hardmode mod afterwards. i tried it at the very start once and it felt like a giant pain, will see.

Mick2000

Reputation score
Any options to change her clothes for this game guys?
sure, just go ahead and get hit by enemies until your HP below 50%, she gonna get naked.
if you looking for different costume then suck it up, no different setup without mod. the dev already move to a different project so don't expect any update regarding that.

Last edited:

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Any options to change her clothes for this game guys?
Well I still believe this game still can add something new like custom clothes or walking without boots maybe
Dude you're still on about this? I'm sure if someone mods the game they may post it here. Your best luck is to just mod it yourself if you want it that badly.

Mick2000

Reputation score
Well I still believe this game still can add something new like custom clothes or walking without boots maybe
just because you loop around the question doesn't mean you can still get away after whining the same thing for 5 times (this is the 6th time).
you want her with no heels? you need a mod that basically redo ALL the graphic, hit box included as her heels make her slightly taller. you really want it so bad? make it yourself instead of begging and spamming the entire thread, or maybe go and hire someone that capable and willing to do that.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Geez, all this fuss about high heels. What's even wrong with 'em? I'm not a foot guy at all but I like the MC with heels, I'd prefer that she keeps them on even when nude.

Mick2000

Reputation score
Geez, all this fuss about high heels. What's even wrong with 'em? I'm not a foot guy at all but I like the MC with heels, I'd prefer that she keeps them on even when nude.
"there's niche market for everything"
i'm a boob guy, i like lot of breast play such as boobjob, to me every single aspect really count when i considering the boobjob like size of the breast, are the dude move or the girl move, hand movement by the girl, even the present of clothes wear the girl also a factor for me.
i'm also not a foot guy but i'm sure even a foot guy also have some point they're being picky about. at the very least i never whining about the same topic even after receive public warning by the admin

Greyhunter19

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
"there's niche market for everything"
i'm a boob guy, i like lot of breast play such as boobjob, to me every single aspect really count when i considering the boobjob like size of the breast, are the dude move or the girl move, hand movement by the girl, even the present of clothes wear the girl also a factor for me.
i'm also not a foot guy but i'm sure even a foot guy also have some point they're being picky about. at the very least i never whining about the same topic even after receive public warning by the admin
Agreed, but sometimes if you make enough noise, people will listen to you and give you what you want. The logic behind crying babies! xD

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score
No... making noise only works if you talk to someone capable of saying yes. There are few people who could mod a game in that way, and I doubt any of them are frequenting this thread, waiting for someone's whining to hit a fever pitch.

That's why Karens always want to talk to the manager... the manager is capable of saying yes to their demands. Barking at the employee doesn't work... do they think the fellow is going to fire himself?

Sylver650

Reputation score
Hello here, i just read page 25 to 52 of this thread, to search if someone is stuck like me for unlocking the 3 Game Over animation.
I Already know how to unlock it with F1 or the registry but i want to know how to unlock it properly.

Just to be accurate i spoke about the one in red square :

Does someone know the answer ?

Last edited:

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Is the chestburster animation not in V1.01? Or is there just a specific way to see it?

I've deliberately died to facehuggers a couple of times, but if I wait they just detach, and I just get a generic GO if I try to see a GO screen.

Edit: Nevermind, I figured it out. Seems like it only happens if there aren't other monsters to grapple you after your defeat. I got one alone and it happened.

Last edited: