What's new

ACT [GRIMHELM] Alien Quest: Eve (RJ311440)

Oir

Reputation score
Yo I got banned for that dont you see??This time is different, I'm tired about this
For your own peace of mind and ours, could you please just stop posting in this thread?
You just gotta chill a bit, my guy. Take a breather and come back later. This thread clearly isn't good for you.

There are lots of games to offer, many of which will have the feet that you desire. This simply isn't one of them.
Hope you find what you're looking for.

Mick2000

Reputation score
Yo I got banned for that dont you see??This time is different, I'm tired about this
and of course we are tired of you talking about feet and i'm tired of explaining that shit over and over again. assuming you really tired about that, and depend on what you have to say further, i'm gonna wash everything off the table.
I think she missed that eggs and ...final boss aliens bitches hcg maybe??
the eggs seems to be reference of Alien movie if you know, don't ask me i haven't watch it nor i have planned to so.
for final boss alien well other boss don't have it either.

SpectreHD

Reputation score
I think he is just questioning ending thinking there is more but it is just an open ended ending.

I think she missed that eggs and ...final boss aliens bitches hcg maybe??
It is just an open ended ending. But the game is concluded unless Grimhelm decides to make a sequel. There is really nothing else to discuss about this game anymore because nothing new will be added.

ilmncsm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So is Grimhelm dead or is he just busy?
Presumably busy working on the next game. We can't know for sure really, because he shut down his patreon because he feels wrong taking in money when he won't provide anything for a long while and he hasn't posted anything new on his blog in a while.

Mick2000

Reputation score
So is Grimhelm dead or is he just busy?
Grimhelm been like that with alien quest, complete silence for like 2 years, one day he return and be like "yo the game be done in 2 weeks, all can play no need to pay". i also believe he currently making a next game so let just wait until he drop something

versal

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So... While I understand the ruling, shouldn't the first post on the page be updated considering it list the game as free with a google drive in it based on how the game was originally released? Like I had to actually go through hoops to even find the DLsite link (Note I originally got mine off of Patreon I think?) since for some reason it wasn't actually listed in Grimhelm's page (Or maybe I'm just blind but the last thing that comes up from the link in the first post containing the information for this is the .13 demo and doesn't even list the game as complete despite the way we talk about it making it seem like it's complete) and the Patreon is currently down. For those that are looking for it but like geniunely I feel like some people that asked how to download the game are legit confused on HOW they actually get the game and none of us have just actually straight said 'Hey! Here's the new place you can purchase it from! Go help out the creator'
and again first post straight up saying " Released for free, GRIMHELM, creator of -" probalby doesn't help the confusion

Edit: I JUST did see that there is someone 2 pages back that put the DLsite link up about 5 or 10 minutes after posting this (Kudos to you!) but again more I REALLy feel like the FIRST post should be edited to reflect the change?

Last edited:

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
how can I download the game?

Seriously though, I've always thought that it should be written in big, red, fucking letters when you register that you simply can't ask for links anymore. Maybe a captcha of some kind that they have to answer by writting down "I will not ask for links". That way any public asking could be treated as bot activity and be banned on sight.

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Agreed. A linkbegging ban is sufficiently unusual that separating the intentional violations from the "I just assumed it would be like other boards" people might reduce the "sucker born every minute... and you have to re-explain things to each of them" problem.

The problem with having unusual rules is that no one has the time to go look through each and every site's list. Sure, it takes only a little time for one board, but who comments on only one board? And 99.5% of the rules are common sense anyway: Don't flame, don't cuss up a storm, don't pick fights and keep them going for pages and pages, etc. Not hard to follow those without reading word 1 of any site's rule list. So you'd have to look hard through the endless sea of same to find each site's quirks.

GranTurboAutismo

Reputation score
This is one of the games like NoR that'll stay in my HDD forever and never be finished, because the moment I finish it I'll be depressed as fuck.

E: By the way, this game has some real soothin ost. Is it available somewhere? I couldn't find it.

Last edited: