What's new

ACT [GRIMHELM] Alien Quest: Eve (RJ311440)

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Good question.

...They should legit make a movie about it. Or something.
To be fair, despite it's status it's 40+ years old now.

Guys I don't get it about the ending of the games,why is she take of her clothes and go to sleep at that machine?She can drive the ship and go home,what happen then when her ship have 1 of their egg
It, like many other things in this game is a reference to a film franchise. Give it a watch, the first movie is widely held as one of the all-time greats and the second one was pretty good too, I liked the third but it definitely wasn't as good. The newer entries are garbage though, director was trying too hard to impress his art-school buddies.

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score
Prometheus and Covenant were absolute dogshit garbage, not going to argue there.
Resurrection is kind of an acquired taste, but is hated by the most.
Watching Alien and Aliens is pretty much a must. You can expand and watch Alien 3 and Resurrection, but deffinitely not the new movies.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Honestly watching Prometheus without knowing it was an Alien movie was kinda nice in it's own way.
The ending wasn't much but the movie itself was kinda nice.

Mick2000

Reputation score
Guys I would ask about that keep telling me that this games is missing something in my mind about this games protagonist character that I waiting for 2 months
congratulation for getting through 2 month of ban, i hope just like every ex-convict, you too are reformed and stop asking the same god damn thing in this thread involving your stupid fetish and irrational demand.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
Guys I would ask about that keep telling me that this games is missing something in my mind about this games protagonist character that I waiting for 2 months
You are one thirsty bitch. This is the 9th time you are requesting feet, cease immediately. Just because you are being roundabout about it doesn't detract the fact that you are doing it.

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
what the hell i just said the ending scene is missing something that all???
Okay, we know where this is going. I'll just stop you here and now - no, it's not possible to modify anything of that sorts for this game. There are a few mods out there but they are mostly re-stats for enemies, few additional mechanics and in one case even a couple new variants of the existing enemies (exploding toxic ones, teleporting and rabid ones). That's pretty much all you can achieve. Animation or even simple texture mods are difficult for games like this to pull of and most don't really want to bother nor do they know where to start.

You are one thirsty bitch. This is the 9th time you are requesting feet, cease immediately. Just because you are being roundabout about it doesn't detract the fact that you are doing it.
A man would wonder how is it possible that on a forum for perverts of all sorts, there's one that somehow managed to piss off most of the others? I mean, it's a bit of a talent to do that with a simple, generally okay fetish :D

All good boys, I got the goods
Good work sir, let's hope it will defuse the situation!

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
A man would wonder how is it possible that on a forum for perverts of all sorts, there's one that somehow managed to piss off most of the others? I mean, it's a bit of a talent to do that with a simple, generally okay fetish :D
You misunderstand it really has nothing to do with the fetish itself. It's the breach of etiquette.

Mick2000

Reputation score
Okay, we know where this is going. I'll just stop you here and now - no, it's not possible to modify anything of that sorts for this game. There are a few mods out there but they are mostly re-stats for enemies, few additional mechanics and in one case even a couple new variants of the existing enemies (exploding toxic ones, teleporting and rabid ones). That's pretty much all you can achieve. Animation or even simple texture mods are difficult for games like this to pull of and most don't really want to bother nor do they know where to start.
alright, someone just said it so i'm gonna add some more as to why your desired mod is impossible to achieve without a fan made creation.
you want ellen feet? YOU CAN'T HAVE IT. simply because such asset never exist to begin with, look inside the game, ellen always wear that heels even after undressed or get raped. it's not equipment asset that just slapped on to her like other games, it's PART OF HER, we can assume that her form without the heels is non-existant. in fact why would Grimhelm separate ellen art and her heels if he never shows a single moment of her without heels, he just make it hard to animate her himself.
if you INSIST to want her without heels then you need a mod but not just simple mod of statistic change or patch but a FULL scale mod. you need a new made asset from someone that willing to re-draw ellen without heels because Grimhelm won't, and it's not just the art but also redo the ENTIRE animation, both idle standing AND the rape one. you also need to change the program for the hitbox because ellen heels make her a little bit taller. or else it gonna screw your gameplay since this is platforming game and accurate hitbox is a must.

there, you can't have it unless someone actually put effort in it, which might never come since it's too much effort for a tiny award. now STOP spamming the thread and throwing tantrum in this thread over 9 times already, that's not how you get what you want. you're not a kid and we're not your parent, we WILL NOT get whatever you want to make you stop, the Moderator just gonna ban you again.

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
the game has been released for a long time now and we still talking about the damn heels?

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
Yes!I talk about the ending man,and they keep saying this is my 9th times spamming what the heck
*sighs and rubs hands*

Imagine of grimhelm remove her red shoes when she get fked.UMMM!!!! SO FKING HOT AND HORNY AS F
Wish her got complete naked without the red shoes after got defeated
Can someone remove her shoes after she got naked by a few hit from those alien
I want Ellen naked without shoes so damn badly
I still waiting someone can remove her shoes when she got fked
There was a new notice on his patreon,he said his newest game will not get first demo in this year,is gonna be next years late

But I really really want Ellen naked without shoes
Any options to change her clothes for this game guys?
Well I still believe this game still can add something new like custom clothes or walking without boots maybe
[POST BAN]
Do not play dumb

Last edited:

dactayvip

Reputation score
Yo I got banned for that dont you see??This time is different, I'm tired about this

Ellu Fishi

Reputation score
Yes!I talk about the ending man,and they keep saying this is my 9th times spamming what the heck
soooooooooo, out of curiosity, what do you think is missing in the ending ? I'll give you the benefits of the doubt here and give you like, 1 chance to say it.