What's new

ACT [GRIMHELM] Alien Quest: Eve (RJ311440)

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Ooooh that looking nice so he's adding indeed more stuff or at least cg only or what son? what do you mean by " Outflow by Grimhelm's wordpress "? Because on his wordpress the only recent post is the game's release?
That was an old design. I don't think he's gonna add those...

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Ah, so I remembered there being more dickgirls than where actually in the game correctly then!

PaNiq

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Can someone upload the game on a different website? For some reason the official drive doesn't work. It says the zip has been downloaded by too many people

Edit: Nvm just had to download it from a non-incognito window.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
That's one solution (i didn't know).
Another one a lot of people recommend is making a copy of the file to your drive, then download from your drive. (Haven't tested it)

rugirusa

Reputation score
Can someone replace the name of the game in the exe file with "Alien Quest: EVE"

Beats9821

Reputation score
I've put together a 'hardmode' mod for AQE primarily for myself but it seems like it is fairly balanced so I'm sharing it here.
This is very intradasting. I'll have to check it out sometime.

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I've put together a 'hardmode' mod for AQE primarily for myself but it seems like it is fairly balanced so I'm sharing it here.
It's certainly challenging in the sense that if you're grabbed by anything other than floor traps or facehuggers you're as good as dead. I can't for the life of me shake of any other grabs.
Spamming escape keys is completely detrimental, but regardless of rhythm the escape drain from each thrust overpowers any progress of escaping.
Plus whatever monster grabs her either rails her a 2nd time depleting her remaining health, or she lays exhausted on the ground with no opportunity to stand back up again, even if there's a single monster nearby.

Edit: just saw your patch notes for 1.3 and 1.4, I'd been playing on ver1.2 so I'll update it now.

Oreno

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I know this is kind of lazy on my part, but is it possible that you can make the cursor default to "Continue" instead of "New Game"?

edit: I believe this is a glitch, but if you left-right repeatedly in quick succession, your character becomes immobile for a few seconds (unless you jump around, but you'll still be immobile).

Last edited:

lhurgoyfguy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
you need to remove stamina depletion on jumps and speed up the rate of health refill while in a save point. the jump stamina depletion destroys the momentum in platforming-centric rooms and slows the game down too much.

Zeleria

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I can't figure out where the thread search is on this. I was trying to look up which monster has the guro scene so I wouldn't be surprised by it. Outside of that I really like this game, I just don't wanna end up running into it so I was wondering which monster it was?

Addendum: Do you have to get the boss scenes for them to show up in the gallery or will they show up when you beat the boss regardless?

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I can't figure out where the thread search is on this. I was trying to look up which monster has the guro scene so I wouldn't be surprised by it.
It's at the top right of the screen for me. Also it's the facehugger, the one scene you would expect to have gore. Kinda sad it doesn't have a non-gore option though. I've seen other games and CG sets use facehuggers nonlethally, just plopping eggs in a girl.

Kuro

Lurker
Reputation score
Addendum: Do you have to get the boss scenes for them to show up in the gallery or will they show up when you beat the boss regardless?
I think the gallery scenes all get unlocked once you complete the game.

Jackass1990

Reputation score
I dunno if this has been solved yet but is the game just not starting up for anyone? I've downloaded it from the patreon page but when i try to start the .exe file nothing happens. Not even a screen pop up or error message. Am I missing something?

rugirusa

Reputation score
I dunno if this has been solved yet but is the game just not starting up for anyone? I've downloaded it from the patreon page but when i try to start the .exe file nothing happens. Not even a screen pop up or error message. Am I missing something?
The game only works on win64, you are probably using win32.

Zeleria

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's at the top right of the screen for me. Also it's the facehugger, the one scene you would expect to have gore. Kinda sad it doesn't have a non-gore option though. I've seen other games and CG sets use facehuggers nonlethally, just plopping eggs in a girl.
Oh gee, and here I thought that search bar was for the whole site, I didn't even think to click into it because of that. But thank you - I had a feeling it might be that when I saw the darkened image of it in the gallery; but knowing means I can just avoid it altogether.

Also - right? There's no reason it had to be gore.

madskull

Reputation score
thanks a lot, those new mechanics made the game it feels like a totally new one.

the poison/toxic mechanic is maybe the best touch, the only thing left to get full effect is making the fluids get purplish when cumming. the "reward" for rearching fever mode feels too little since it needs a lot of encounters to trigger it, still pretty good.

you need to remove stamina depletion on jumps and speed up the rate of health refill while in a save point. the jump stamina depletion destroys the momentum in platforming-centric rooms and slows the game down too much.
yeah the stamina penalty is pretty severe and it mess a lot with certain boss.. (you know which one) maybe need be tuned down a little.

btw...How you trigger the new feature of enrage fucking? i dont see any difference except she can now easily escape from high lvl mobs.

Reputation score
Changelog:
v1.5
Lots of changes did not get recorded but here are a few
-Save pad heals faster
-Struggle, stamina, heat gain/loss now rate balanced for all monster animation speeds
-Current health, stamina have less effect on sex escape success than heat
-Heat affects on struggle now quadratic from linear
-Heat gain switched to quadratic when > 70%
-Stamina gain rate improved
-Jumping stamina cost now scales with current stamina, effectively allowing more jumping
-Reduced jump landing recovery at higher stamina
-Low HP monsters no longer fuck faster
-Monsters now will occasionally speed up during sex
-Low HP monsters will more frequently speed up during sex and maintain higher speed longer
-Low HP monsters will often continue fucking after ejaculating in the Ellen
-Ellen now loses 50% of current struggle upon monster ejaculation
-Ellen retains some amount of struggle after escaping a grapple, decaying over time
-Ellen gains 5% Heat when mounted by any monster
-Spin attack, rolling attack and speed up now consume more mana
-Ellen now loses stamina when sliding
-Ellen's crouching attack now consumes more stamina
-Ellen's running speed slows less at lower stamina and is now quadratic
-Ellen is now limited to a maximum of 3 health and mana potions. If you have more on a save, it will be retroactively changed upon use
-Health potions are now less effective the more Ellen is aroused
-Ellen's damage invulnerability duration has been reduced after taking damage
-Ellen now gets knocked down less upon taking damage
Updated the hardmode mod to v1.5.

thanks a lot, those new mechanics made the game it feels like a totally new one.

the poison/toxic mechanic is maybe the best touch, the only thing left to get full effect is making the fluids get purplish when cumming. the "reward" for rearching fever mode feels too little since it needs a lot of encounters to trigger it, still pretty good.

yeah the stamina penalty is pretty severe and it mess a lot with certain boss.. (you know which one) maybe need be tuned down a little.

btw...How you trigger the new feature of enrage fucking? i dont see any difference except she can now easily escape from high lvl mobs.
Enrage fucking is a subtle mechanic but when a monster that has been dealt more damage grabs Ellen, it will more frequently speed up during sex.

Last edited:

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
it will more frequently speed up during sex.
Does sex even do anything in this game other than get facehuggers to kill you? I never noticed.
I guess the monsters are all just masochists who get hornier from being whacked.