What's new

ACT [GRIMHELM] Alien Quest: Eve (RJ311440)

Zeleria

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Updated to version 1.7. Bugfixes and new frenzy mechanic for grunts and bats.
I mostly like this mod so far. I got over the jumping thing for combat, and the no flinching thing took a bit of getting used to.

However, the very last part of the game is just a chore with the stamina limit. I've had to repeat the same part so many times... And it's mostly due to the very first jump back up.

Reputation score
I mostly like this mod so far. I got over the jumping thing for combat, and the no flinching thing took a bit of getting used to.

However, the very last part of the game is just a chore with the stamina limit. I've had to repeat the same part so many times... And it's mostly due to the very first jump back up.
Current work in progress version has stuff that I think will help overall platforming but not make combat easier. Just want to get some more AI changes in first.

Zeleria

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Current work in progress version has stuff that I think will help overall platforming but not make combat easier. Just want to get some more AI changes in first.
That's fair, I can understand why you would. There are a few exploitable bits of enemy behavior here and there.

Also, I dunno if it's been reported yet, but there seems to be a bug related to potions. I'm not really sure what the cause of it is, and I haven't tried it outside of the normal game.... But there are instances where, when I'm above 3 health potions, the game will treat my stock as having 3 of them. It seems to happen after I use a save point, and it may be caused by the save point restoring clothes if the protagonist is at full health? But anyway, when it occurs, my potion counts as 4 or 5, but when I use the potion I'm reduced to 2 instantly. This is specifically something I can demonstrate in my current save even.

EDIT: added said images

5Ao8Fv6.png kpjfDTd.png

Last edited:
Reputation score
Download mod v1.8b:

Changelog:
v1.8b
Fixed issue with boss 1 never dying after being killed causing doors to stay locked

v1.8a
(Except timer event -> )
All doors will remain closed if an enemy is near Ellen
All doors will remain closed if Ellen has used an attack recently
All doors will remain closed if Ellen has had sex recently
All Mana abilities consume a small amount of Stamina and drastically reduce Stamina regenration shortly
Muscular grunt aliens receive less knockback and flinch less
Traveling between zones now rapidly regenerates a large amount of stamina
Adjusted struggle difficulty

v1.7
Added low level grunt and bat frenzy mechanic. They will all gain short bursts of speed when one of them takes damage
_Changes provided by z3r0nx ( https://ulmf.org/members/z3r0nx.342/ )_
Fixed tentacles, flyers struggle mechanics
Added flyer ability to grab Ellen when jumping
Added stamina restrictions to some movement abilities
Increased stamina drain on run
Backdash now consumes stamina
Damage to stamina fix
Removed creampie stat for monsters that don't ejaculate
Updated hardmode mod to v1.8b with changes to help countdown phase and also prevent player from running past all monsters since the doors now stay closed until it is "safe" to open.
**Edit: v1.8b hotfix update

Last edited:

dactayvip

Reputation score
I said I want her complete naked, what's the big deal?That freaking red tiny shoes,I hate that shit, why's she got fked and that freaking shoes still on her foots?Just look at Dungeon and maid

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
I said I want her complete naked, what's the big deal?That freaking red tiny shoes,I hate that shit, why's she got fked and that freaking shoes still on her foots?Just look at Dungeon and maid
I suggest you stop asking about this, or about requesting somebody to mod the game for you.

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
idk if you have read already, but removing the heels would need to re-make every. single. animation. down from walking to h-scene... that would also mean her posture would change... if you want it gone do it yourself.

plus i dont get the taste of not liking the red heels. that's like hot as heck.... bad taste i guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Naked girls with shoes/boots/thigh highs/socks/etc is better than fully naked.
It's like they could have hidden their shame if they wanted, but they'd rather accessorize their degeneracy, like a nipple piercing or tattoo but without he permanency.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
idk if you have read already, but removing the heels would need to re-make every. single. animation. down from walking to h-scene... that would also mean her posture would change... if you want it gone do it yourself.

plus i dont get the taste of not liking the red heels. that's like hot as heck.... bad taste i guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Personally I'm not a fan of heels either. However different strokes different folks. There's a girl getting plowed Ill keep my attention on what matters. ;)

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
That's why we didn't like those

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Okay, on another subject, did it startle you guys when the T-rex xenomorph charged in? Dead silence followed by rapid, heavy footsteps. Gave me some damn metroid fusion flashbacks, I backed into the previous room so fast.

Mick2000

Reputation score
Okay, on another subject, did it startle you guys when the T-rex xenomorph charged in? Dead silence followed by rapid, heavy footsteps. Gave me some damn metroid fusion flashbacks, I backed into the previous room so fast.
me: "right, need to blow the entire ship fast, it's just next to this room"
jurassic park x Alien crossover gone wrong: "hi"
me, a woman with single layer tight clothe and a magical girl stick: "can we just escape from here and contact like space force to blow this ship instead? we already got the intel anyway"

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
No no no no!!! High-heels are a must! Never take them off!

View attachment 32645
Where are they monsters ??
And you keep posting this fake stuff on every AQE forums you can find I see. I admit its a little creative.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
It's not fake, there were quite a few designs that didn't make it into the final product. Most of them futanari.