What's new

ACT [GRIMHELM] Alien Quest: Eve (RJ311440)

dactayvip

Reputation score
new Project is coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dactayvip

Reputation score
i smell something similar...smell like DUNGEON AND MAIN... PART 2!

dactayvip

Reputation score
But if he gonna make the next game then we have to wait for another few year?OH SHIT HERE WE GO AGAIN

Egregore

Lurker
Reputation score
Well at least AEQ is quality and he is open to feedback. So next game can only be better.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
So the dev isn't gonna update Alien Quest Eve and add in the cut content? That's a shame...

Egregore

Lurker
Reputation score
Nope, he is asking what could be improve on the previous game to make the next one better. Let's wait a few year, but with that quality it's not a problem.

Mick2000

Reputation score
oh hang on, i though grimhelm said he want to take off from making something like AQE that just big and hard to be done alone? not that i'm complaining about it

x1011001

Lurker
Reputation score
So the dev isn't gonna update Alien Quest Eve and add in the cut content? That's a shame...
My thinking as well. It makes me a bit sad, actually, since it's so much easier to expand an existing product than to make a completely new one. He really could had started to focus on the details and the scope. In one or two years, AQE could had been so much better.

NDH1985

Reputation score
Even though I didnt play that much hentai games, Grimhelm is the best dev in my opinion so far, he's improving his games, the later kept getting better than the last and he's not greedy like some others, not to mention that he always finished his games.

The new girl looks cute <3

easy85

Reputation score
My thinking as well. It makes me a bit sad, actually, since it's so much easier to expand an existing product than to make a completely new one. He really could had started to focus on the details and the scope. In one or two years, AQE could had been so much better.
People like you are the reason why lazy devs and endless patreon development exist. Always wanting more and more. AQE is done, released and it's great. Good thing that Grimhelm is moving on and already starting something new. But instead getting excited about the new game you want Grimhelm to work on AQE for another year or two? Wtf?
Considering he didn't bother to add h-scenes to some late game mobs and bosses clearly tells us he wanted to be done with AQE and release it so he can work on something else. He worked on it for so long, he's probably sick of it (he didn't even bother to sell it!)...
Oh boy, here we go again. Let us start the Wait.
Well, it's a new project so we can expect a good pace. We can assume AQE was probably released earlier because he wanted to do something new since he already have concept art for the new heroine... He's clearly a type of a dev who is fuelled by passion - let's hope he will finish the game before it runs out...
It would probably better for him to do smaller games since long development doesn't work for him.

BlackAion

Reputation score
People like you are the reason why lazy devs and endless patreon development exist. Always wanting more and more. AQE is done, released and it's great. Good thing that Grimhelm is moving on and already starting something new. But instead getting excited about the new game you want Grimhelm to work on AQE for another year or two? Wtf?
Considering he didn't bother to add h-scenes to some late game mobs and bosses clearly tells us he wanted to be done with AQE and release it so he can work on something else. He worked on it for so long, he's probably sick of it (he didn't even bother to sell it!)...

Well, it's a new project so we can expect a good pace. We can assume AQE was probably released earlier because he wanted to do something new since he already have concept art for the new heroine... He's clearly a type of a dev who is fuelled by passion - let's hope he will finish the game before it runs out...
It would probably better for him to do smaller games since long development doesn't work for him.
To be fair I don't think he could sell it without getting into trouble with the law.

ilmncsm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Just checked his blog. He's got a link there to the updated version up on google drive. It's the first post right at the top, can't miss it.

BlackAion

Reputation score
Jesus. The xenomorphs on the right side of the ship are fucking disgusting. I'm level 30 right now and got most of my stats above 50 but the fuckers just wont die. And there is always a lot of them running around.

easy85

Reputation score
To be fair I don't think he could sell it without getting into trouble with the law.
Of course he could. Do you know what kind of stuff gets sold on DLsite? AQE is "mild" compared to it. There's one, rare guro scene, no loli, no animal-looking monsters (aka demon dogs etc.).
Also, he could always lock at behind donation pay-gate instead releasing it for free.

Tewi

Reputation score
I think the problem is more related to the copyrighted look of the enemies? Then again there are so many games there with Dragon Quest stuff (for example) without any problem so...

BlackAion

Reputation score
Of course he could. Do you know what kind of stuff gets sold on DLsite? AQE is "mild" compared to it. There's one, rare guro scene, no loli, no animal-looking monsters (aka demon dogs etc.).
Also, he could always lock at behind donation pay-gate instead releasing it for free.
I was thinking more along the lines of the extensive use of xenomorphs will get him in trouble with the people said xenomorphs belong to.